VirtualGirlMakeup

VirtualGirlMakeup

Post by Guest »

This girl.

Such a drama queen. Followed her on Twitter for a short, but miserable time, and checked her videos out through retweets. She and her best friend, yaytabitha, are nothing but shit stirrers. Every time any drama erupts they are right in the middle of it. She's currently in a battle with vadisrad, who I do not care for either, but she is at the point of ridiculousness now. Her husband is even running around calling every girl on youtube a blood sucking bitch.

Not to mention this girl's hair is disgusting and she has raccoon eye liner on.
Not to mention this girl would put her partying pictures from a military bar up with her friend yaytabitha.

Just ew.

TianaLeigh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: VirtualGirlMakeup

Post by TianaLeigh »

First, what the HELL kind of name is "virtualgirlmakeup?"

I get so embarrassed for these little girls and their childish youtube names.

She needs to lay off the eyeliner, but I understand why she does t because it kind of offsets her wonky eye. Also, she needs to brush that ratty ass lion mane of her. I bet her hair smells terrible.

I love how she claims to "hate" dram yet her and Tabitha are ALWAYS involved in some type of shit.

Post by Guest »

Girl I feel you. She is disgusting. Her hair is super gross and always ratty looking. I truly believe she thinks she's attractive. Just because you go to airforce bars and men hit on you, doesn't mean you are hot honey.

I saw Tabitha is opening a new channel. http://www.youtube.com/tabithaxyay

Of course she is, she can't stop from being in the drama. Lol at her on her twitter saying she never got in drama and then listed off girls on youtube she started shit with.

Both of them are youtube trollzzzz.

TianaLeigh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by TianaLeigh »

Look @ these gems!

Underage drinking. SUCH a great role model.

Trash at its finest!

Post by Guest »

With Tabitha headed to Top Dogs outside of McGuire AFB/Ft Dix. Top Dogs is nothing more than a bar for base tramps and tag chasers to flaunt their goods to military guys.

Some mother Tabitha is.
Where are their husbands? Girls night out to flash their shi* at military guys.

Skanks.

Return to “U-Z”