Ylette

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Ylette

Post by smashthebox »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:34 am
And Ylette is pregnant AGAIN why??? She lives in a tiny house with 2 kids, Eddy & his family and a 1 year old! This girl is fucking crazy!!!
is she? whoa.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Ms_Anonymous wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:11 am
Katrinag1016 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:33 am
Ylette's business is buying from Wish, Aliexpress, whatever for $1-4 and then reselling it for $40-77. This is outrageous! Is this something to report to the BBB-or no?
Absolutely! I still haven’t figured out how to go about it but we should definitely report her!
Unfortunately, it is not illegal for her to do this. I did a quick google search and it seems like a lot of people do this as well to make $$$$$. Too bad...I also saw that Aliexpress brand their products so wouldn't Ylette's customers know this if it's branded on the jewelry??? She should be upfront to her customers that they are buying cheap shit.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

When Kathleen referred to xio jewlery as classy on her ig stories I spit out my coffee!! :rofl:

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Katrinag1016 »

Shoooot is there a way we can find that ig story again? Serious eye rolls.... Somewhere on this thread, someone said a lot of people buy from China (of course) and upsell it. Okay I get it, almost everything is from China. But where does she come off selling a necklace for $70. I know I keep talking about this lol
:HK: KL not so polished :HK:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Exactly and it's all so ugly and gaudy and she prices it for $70? I wouldn't even pay $5! :roll: :? :rofl:

oprahchaibich
Learner
Learner

Post by oprahchaibich »

nattydread wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:24 pm
Ms_Anonymous wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:11 am
Katrinag1016 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:33 am
Ylette's business is buying from Wish, Aliexpress, whatever for $1-4 and then reselling it for $40-77. This is outrageous! Is this something to report to the BBB-or no?
Absolutely! I still haven’t figured out how to go about it but we should definitely report her!
Unfortunately, it is not illegal for her to do this. I did a quick google search and it seems like a lot of people do this as well to make $$$$$. Too bad...I also saw that Aliexpress brand their products so wouldn't Ylette's customers know this if it's branded on the jewelry??? She should be upfront to her customers that they are buying cheap shit.
It is not illegal to resell products that you buy from China so long as you advertise properly. Not all products bought from AliExpress are branded. For example, companies like Forever 21 and H&M have wholesale contracts with China and sell those imported products.

However, it IS illegal to falsely advertise your products as custom jewelry and the product of certified jewelers, as she states on her website. False advertising is a crime in the state of Florida per Florida Statute s. 817.40(5). There is also potential liability for fraud.

It would ultimately require a jury to determine whether either of those occurred.

Note: This is not formal legal advice.
Everything I say is for entertainment purposes only.

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

Of course, KL is going to promote her sister's company. I'm sure her family pressures KL to promote the line. The jewelry is cute, but besides being found on Alipress, it's too expensive.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's embarassing every favorites mentions XIO at the end now. it's obvious she's pushing it for a reason. i bet sales are low! :lol:

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:04 am
It's embarassing every favorites mentions XIO at the end now. it's obvious she's pushing it for a reason. i bet sales are low! :lol:
I haven't been able to watch Kathleen lately. I think she should just come out with it, I'm part owner of Alamar & XIO. Like can't these YT'ers be open with the audience.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Katrinag1016 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:16 am
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:04 am
I haven't been able to watch Kathleen lately. I think she should just come out with it, I'm part owner of Alamar & XIO. Like can't these YT'ers be open with the audience.

I haven't watched her last few videos; I just fast forward but they're all boring.... :roll: :roll:

Ms_Anonymous
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ms_Anonymous »

I just HAD to jump on here and share the tea. But someone posted about their recent lightslabel purchase of the XIO zodiac necklace and it arrived not only with the wrong symbol for the sign but completely misspelled and when I checked on aliexpress the same sign had the wrong symbol so...coincidence? I think not! What a joke.

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

Ms_Anonymous wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:22 pm
I just HAD to jump on here and share the tea. But someone posted about their recent lightslabel purchase of the XIO zodiac necklace and it arrived not only with the wrong symbol for the sign but completely misspelled and when I checked on aliexpress the same sign had the wrong symbol so...coincidence? I think not! What a joke.
I am not surprised. I understand a lot of merchandise comes from China, but Ylette literally uses the same pictures. Also, the mark up is ridiculous. For example a $6 necklace she marks up for $70, it's just too dishonest. I think KL should separate her sister's business from hers.

Do you know which zodiac sign it was?

Ms_Anonymous
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ms_Anonymous »

Katrinag1016 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:48 am
Ms_Anonymous wrote:
I am not surprised. I understand a lot of merchandise comes from China, but Ylette literally uses the same pictures. Also, the mark up is ridiculous. For example a $6 necklace she marks up for $70, it's just too dishonest. I think KL should separate her sister's business from hers.

It’s Capricorn! They spelled it Carpricorn and had the wrong symbol. :rofl:

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

Ms_Anonymous wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:16 am
Katrinag1016 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:48 am
Ms_Anonymous wrote:

It’s Capricorn! They spelled it Carpricorn and had the wrong symbol. :rofl:
I just looked it up and OMG. For people who are so obsessed with zodiac signs, how did they miss that?!?

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

Is it just me or Ylette is turning the website into a Wiccan jewelry based line? Just look at the name of the pieces this month and the general overtone of the site. Worshipping mother moon, awaken spirits of Egypt, "join the coven". I just think she kind of shifted in the past couple of months. IDK...what do you think??

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder what Ylette's daughter thinks of her? She must think her Mom is weird. Another baby after the first turned barely 1? WTF. She legit moved her kids in with baldy before the divorce! :o :?

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

I know what too soon. Remembe ron the cafecito con kathleen she said she was done. But to social media she looks like she got her stuff together smh. How many kids now...4?

CiaNu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CiaNu »

How do we know ylette is pregnant?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Katrinag1016 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:49 am
I know what too soon. Remembe ron the cafecito con kathleen she said she was done. But to social media she looks like she got her stuff together smh. How many kids now...4?

SnickerDoodle11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SnickerDoodle11 »

Has anyone listened to Ylette’s podcast? I feel like she’s changed a lot (in a good way). Maybe I’m naive haha but in her second episode she talks about pretty much not being in love with her first husband & meeting her new husband in the middle of her divorce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “U-Z”