Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ylette

Post by kuchikopi »

Trashy, ugly, and riding on Kathleen's coattails.

everdrean
Learner
Learner

Post by everdrean »

I deeply dislike hee and find her really ugly, she is trying so hard to copy Kathleen and the harder she tries the more pathetic she gets.. I tried watching her videos but I can't stand her. :roll:
Winter is coming!

Michy104
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Michy104 »

I tried watching her videos as well. Her "Miami Accent" is even worse than her sisters'. There is no way in hell this girl will ever have the following her sister has. She has nothing in common with the age demographic that Kathleen appeals to. Bye Felicia!

JUSTABEAUTYLOVER
Learner
Learner

Post by JUSTABEAUTYLOVER »

TBH I've watched like all her blogs but I can't anymore....
1. Her lips. Can't stand them!
2. Her son. Maybe it's because I am not used to being around kids but the crying/tantrums/yelling that she seems to think is cute just irritates the fuck out of me.

and also the constant boob grab, son bites her butt is a little too much for me as well.... Hialeah girl trying to make it on Youtube. I live in Miami and recognize most of the places she frequents and the area she lives in. BOUGIE

Succubus19
Learner
Learner

Post by Succubus19 »

JUSTABEAUTYLOVER, I feel the same way you do! I live in Miami as well, and recognize many of the places she goes/where she lives (I imagine, like so many in Miami, that our Ylette may be trying to live beyond her means...but that's none of my business... 8-) ).

Her husband and daughter are getting REAL sick of having a camera shoved in their faces for these vlogs, her husband in the last one especially. If you are "hanging with the fam", then don't bother taking video- no one wanted to be on screen with her lol. I don't get the compulsive need to record your life. I guess it's because she can't/won't come up with more original content.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Don't know where to post this but Kathleen's sister Ylette irks me even more than Kathleen. She is so blatantly desperate to becoming "internet famous" like her prettier, younger sister. She's haggard, doesn't know how to apply makeup (especially foundation) correctly- her face always looks red. :? And her husband is irritating to look at.. UNIBROW anyone?! :barf:

She also pretends to have this fancy lifestyle. Pssh! She lives in Hialeah. No offense and I can say this because my great grandparents live there.. but it's honestly a pretty poor area.. :?

Michy104 wrote:I tried watching her videos as well. Her "Miami Accent" is even worse than her sisters'. There is no way in hell this girl will ever have the following her sister has. She has nothing in common with the age demographic that Kathleen appeals to. Bye Felicia!
YES! AMEN! :roll: :rofl: ^

Strawberrybanana
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Strawberrybanana »

That was disgusting when she was locking her fingers on her husband tag. Yuck!

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer

Post by kuchikopi »

Those first 30 seconds in that husband tag video was disgusting. Girl, do that off camera, that shit ain't cute.

Quiet_Nights
Debater
Debater

Post by Quiet_Nights »

The thing is she is too darn influenced by the Kardashians. She aspires to be like them. A Latina version. If you notice the way she dresses and does her make up. She wants to be as popular as her sister and be a dollar store version of the Kardashians.
She should stick to being herself. Why get influenced by that trash and she tries too hard to fit in with the young crowd. I mean she keeps throwing around terms that she thinks makes her look cool but it comes off as her trying too hard to be relatable :?

Succubus19
Learner
Learner

Post by Succubus19 »

Quiet_Nights wrote: she tries too hard to fit in with the young crowd
This is exactly it! She needs to stick to the "mommy" videos because she seems much more knowledgeable/relatable than the makeup tutorials.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's still young, just turned 30 but seems like she wants to be 20 and dresses way to revealing as a Mom with two kids, right? You're NO Kardashian- no matter how much you want to be! And who would?!! :roll: :roll: Except for the bank, I don't want their lifestyle or clothing. YUCH!

SIDE NOTE- I think her husband must work a lot because she doesn't at all. WOuldn't be surprised if her bought her those boobs. :barf:
Strawberrybanana wrote:That was disgusting when she was licking her fingers on her husband tag. Yuck!
Exactly. Trashy is... Trashy be! :?

Quiet_Nights
Debater
Debater

Post by Quiet_Nights »

Succubus19 wrote:
Quiet_Nights wrote: she tries too hard to fit in with the young crowd
This is exactly it! She needs to stick to the "mommy" videos because she seems much more knowledgeable/relatable than the makeup tutorials.
That is true she needs to stick to that topic to be honest. Its like she's confused about her 'brand' she wants to be a beauty blogger/vlogger/mommy vlogger but she just doesn't find the balance.

Even when she's vlogging her week, most times all the people look so uncomfortable with her sticking the camera in their faces, even her sister Kathleen looks off. She tries so hard to be relevant, I think she should stick to her family get comfortable with it build a base and then put ppl on camera.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her makeup never looks good either. And, she needs to pluck her eyebrows in farther back. They're too close together.

Her poor daughter, got her Mama's and her Papa's UniBrows! :? :o

I know she's too young to pluck/wax, but I took it upon myself to show you how MUCH better this kid would look minus the unibrows...

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This little girl, Ylette's daughter is adorable, but WHAT A WASTE! Ofra sent this kid all their liquid lipsticks so she can swatch them on her lips like an actual 5 year old? Why didn't Ylette do each one for her, crisp and clean instead? WTF? :? :roll:

[youtube][/youtube]

Succubus19
Learner
Learner

Post by Succubus19 »

I'm not watching that video, but I will say that at least Sophia wants to be on camera in this case! It's leagues better than watching Ylette shove a camera in her face every second of the day for those damn vlogs.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HA TRUE THAT! :tu: ^

This family seemed FUBAR to me., Ylette especially. :roll:

fearmysouls
Learner
Learner

Post by fearmysouls »

I have a feeling she wants her daughter to start on the YouTube career and benefits from it if Sophia can pull it off because as we all can see she's too old and unoriginal to do youtube.

I agree she is lowkey wanna be Kardashians; that's why she's ok with letting her kid do lipsticks swatches for view at 5 YEARS OLD.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fearmysouls wrote:I have a feeling she wants her daughter to start on the YouTube career and benefits from it if Sophia can pull it off because as we all can see she's too old and unoriginal to do youtube.

I agree she is lowkey wanna be Kardashians; that's why she's ok with letting her kid do lipsticks swatches for view at 5 YEARS OLD.
Ylette just wants to hoard makeup like Kathleen. That's actual a poor mentality; hoarding. :?

Rich people don't do this. They live very well and minimally. Aesthetically pleasing homes, diets and souls...

Post by Guest »

i always get uncomfortable when parents are okay with/encourage their children to make youtube videos, or show them prominently in their videos (vlogs, ect.). i mean, who do you think watches them? :?

Return to “U-Z”