Wendy Lee

thrownunderthebus
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wendy Lee

Post by thrownunderthebus »

JRoc812 wrote:Sorry for my triple posts I couldn't edit my last one and I find this old bird interesting :)
Anyway I found her FB page and 1. She owns a business that SUPPOSEDLY deals with Celebrities???
WL3.png
2. Does anyone know who these "evil, troubled sociopaths" are she is talking about??
WL4.png

SHE IS THE PHYCOPATH.....AND GUESS WHAT? SHE MESSES WITH MOTHERS! I COUNT 2 AROUND THESE PARTS THAT SHE CALLED CPS TO FILE FALSE REPORTS ON BECAUSE THEY WOULDNT GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTED. ONE I KNOW PERSONALLY AND SHE IS A GOOD MOTHER, BUT WENDY CALLED UP SAYING THE MOTHER WAS INSERTING OBJECTS IN THE CHILDREN.
WENDY WOULD DUMP HER KIDS OFF ANYWHERE TO GO PARTY AND NOT RETURN FOR WEEKS. SHED RATHER THEM STARVE SO SHE CAN GET A MASSAGE.....I KNOW FIRST HAND THESE STORIES.
CRAZY BITCH SHOULD TAKE HER OWN ADVICE.

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

What I don't understand is how she can think she can come back with another channel and even have any supporters after all the shit that has come out on her through this forum alone and its fairly easy for anyone to find this site, or speak of it all through any new videos, I mean I once liked her (Believe me I feel stupid now), but then I started following this thread months ago and could never support someone like her, she's a terrible person
**Frooty Froot Loops**

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

FrootLoops wrote:What I don't understand is how she can think she can come back with another channel and even have any supporters after all the shit that has come out on her through this forum alone and its fairly easy for anyone to find this site, or speak of it all through any new videos, I mean I once liked her (Believe me I feel stupid now), but then I started following this thread months ago and could never support someone like her, she's a terrible person
Because if you remember correctly Vegas Vixen bought her, Stinky Wrinkle, supporters. VV thought she was getting about 30 or 300 and it ended up being about 3k fake subscribers. Vegas Vixen mentions it in one of her Wendy Lee videos. Her "SEXY SUBBIES" were fake. :rofl:
~*~ When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. ~*~

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblahwhitesheep »

thrownunderthebus wrote:
TheSevenYearBitch wrote:
Red Robin Bird wrote:
Let us just take a moment in silence to gaze at our Stinky Wrinkle ,White Trash Queen. :tu:

-Those baby poop colored eye's
-Those ill-fitting lashes
-That non-existent lip
-Those beautiful horizontal lines , deep and black like her heart
Oh Stinky Wrinkle, we miss you so. :love2: :rofl: :love2: :rofl: :love2:
Hahahaha! Don't forget about those Ahmaazzzinggg bulldog jouls!
[
IS THAT EVEN A NOSE RING? LOOKS TO ME LIKE SHE POPPED IN A CHEAP CURODED EARING IN THAT SNOZ
Is that an earring? Looked like one of her long ass toe nails shoved in there. LMAO

Kailee410
Learner
Learner

Post by Kailee410 »

Hey Wendy, FUCK U you sterile cnt who no one wants to fuck, your time is ticking away and your just angry but don't be because it won't make your dried up ovaries any more fertile! :FU:

wildeyed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wildeyed »

blahblahwhitesheep wrote:
thrownunderthebus wrote:
TheSevenYearBitch wrote:
Red Robin Bird wrote:
Let us just take a moment in silence to gaze at our Stinky Wrinkle ,White Trash Queen. :tu:

-That non-existent lip
Hahahaha! Don't forget about those Ahmaazzzinggg bulldog jouls!
[
IS THAT EVEN A NOSE RING? LOOKS TO ME LIKE SHE POPPED IN A CHEAP CURODED EARING IN THAT SNOZ
Is that an earring? Looked like one of her long ass toe nails shoved in there. LMAO

To me it almost looks like a belly ring. And that Saab life tho :roll: . That's not that luxury of a car idk why shes bragging.

wildeyed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wildeyed »

Post by Guest »

thrownunderthebus wrote:HERES A LITTLE TITBIT..... THAT CAR WITH THE WINDOW BROKEN OUT TO THE LEFT IS REPORTED STOLEN. SHES BEEN HIDING THAT CAR IN A FRIENDS GARAGE ...

WENDY DRIVES AROUND WITH NO INSURANCE, BET SHE GOT THE NEW CLUCKER BECAUSE IT WAS CHEAPER THAN REPLACING THAT WINDOW! :rofl:
Scamming for cars is nothing new to Stinky Wrinkly. I can't even think back to a car that she didn't scam in some way. She doesn't have insurance because she can't get it anymore because of all the insurance scams she has pulled. She has also lost her ability to get renters insurance because she scammed those companies one too many times.

Post by Guest »

Red Robin Bird wrote:Image

-That non-existent lip
This was actually a good picture of her. she is much much more harsh and weathered IRL

rocket scientist
Learner
Learner

Post by rocket scientist »

StewMeat wrote:
StewMeat wrote:Image
There are many who are afraid of her including my dad and step mom. At first I thought it was just us but Poppy told me that they have to always move because she gets busted by someone else. She just keeps threatening people so nobody really wants to talk up for themselves. She is using Poppy right now for benefits from the state. Something to do with housing if someone is in school . They don't know that Poppy has a job . ALl her kids have been in trouble with drugs . I never watched her channel until the last couple weeks before she took it down but from what iam reading its just business as usual for her. nobody here likes her.
I would love to get ahold of her ex and get his take on things. Hey Stinky Wrinkle. If you can bring peoples family into things than I am sure you would agree that yours is fair game. I should start up my old tube channel again and do an interview with him. I used to make videos in 2014 on juicing LMAO. Or maybe we can get V.Vixen to do the interview. Whats fair for the goose is fair for all the geese than huh Stinky Wrinkle? :respekt: :rofl: :FU:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

Hey Stinky Wrinkle. I have a gift for you. Here is a mature youtuber, older than your ass actually. My Mom loves her, and so do I. She is a classy, mature bombshell. Take 2 or 3 thousand lessons from her. It's not your age that's offensive stinky, it's your heart.
You're Welcome!

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:Hey Stinky Wrinkle. I have a gift for you. Here is a mature youtuber, older than your ass actually. My Mom loves her, and so do I. She is a classy, mature bombshell. Take 2 or 3 thousand lessons from her. It's not your age that's offensive stinky, it's your heart.
You're Welcome!
she's one of my favorites Rock Star Mom is another one.
~*~ When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. ~*~

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Have I missed something?,When have we talked abut her son? It's possible that I missed it, but.... is she reading a different GG?

Katt
Talker
Talker

Post by Katt »

She's just trying to create drama.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Heeeeyyyy girlfriends...just stopping by to say hi and glad to see you all still enjoying the Nina Show :rofl: :rofl: that pole work :? straight from the 80s

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Nesoi wrote:Heeeeyyyy girlfriends...just stopping by to say hi and glad to see you all still enjoying the Nina Show :rofl: :rofl: that pole work :? straight from the 80s
Hey Nesoi! Damn, I missed it. Where is it at? Can ya still watch it? I like me some 80's pole work. Lol

rocket scientist
Learner
Learner

Post by rocket scientist »

Katt wrote:She's just trying to create drama.

She's stupid.This may give her .30 in views {{To make drama}} but this chit is real. Gurl breaking the law {{ ironic SN she has there LAWgirl & Classy . POLAR opposite}} I want VegasVixen to post another viddy on an update. I bet there is so much more we don't know otherwise Stinky Wrinkle the greed monster would be back to her same chit. :respekt:

Katt
Talker
Talker

Post by Katt »

rocket scientist wrote:
Katt wrote:She's just trying to create drama.

She's stupid.This may give her .30 in views {{To make drama}} but this chit is real. Gurl breaking the law {{ ironic SN she has there LAWgirl & Classy . POLAR opposite}} I want VegasVixen to post another viddy on an update. I bet there is so much more we don't know otherwise Stinky Wrinkle the greed monster would be back to her same chit. :respekt:
Did you see people trying to shame Vegasvixen for making thoes defense videos against wendy. Crazy

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Has anybody posted this? Have I been living under a rock? Betty, betty, betty. 750k!?!?. This crazy bitch might see the inside of a prison cell. Whoa

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:Has anybody posted this? Have I been living under a rock? Betty, betty, betty. 750k!?!?. This crazy bitch might see the inside of a prison cell. Whoa
Oops, forgot the damn link. I was too busy enjoying the notion of stinky wrinkle dropping her soap in a prison shower. Or, does it work that way in female prisons?
Anyhow, here's the link.

Return to “U-Z”