Uppiesbeads59

AB-Amateur
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Uppiesbeads59

Post by AB-Amateur »

Not all essential oils cause collagen damage. Some help to build collagen. That said, I'm still stumped as to why she added a few drops of carrot oil to a blend made with mostly rosehip oil. She said it was more gentle, but I call BS cuz she was making an eye serum and if used twice daily rosehip oil is not gentle. To the contrary, it has the same side effects as Retin A. (at least it does when I use it)

She slams $1 sheet masks when they frequently have identical base ingredients as expensive ones. By the time you reach the actives on the deck they're almost always right above or right below the preservatives and/or fragrance so they might as well be touted as fairy dust and unicorn pee, whether you pay $1 or $20. I tried a couple of overpriced American sheet masks and they were inferior to their cheaper Asian cousins.

IMO she gets way too excited about "paraben free" ~ she even got all worked up over an anhydrous product being paraben free which made about as much sense as getting all worked up over water being wet. I like the presence of preservatives in sheet masks and mascara because dangerous microbes scare me way more than preservatives.

As for the accent I thought it was Minnesota-Gypsy for the longest time.

*edit* Yes it's MASKS! Your average 4 year old knows the difference between singular and plural even if they don't have the words "singular" and "plural" in their vocabularies. My grammar falls all to crap online, but a grown woman failing to pronounce "masks" correctly practically sends me up the wall.

noseywanabe
Learner
Learner

Post by noseywanabe »

Fresh new filled face and I don't know why she bothers. Her nose is so far up lld1 s butt that there is no need for it and if all her masking works why does she bother with the filler?
She has to mention Lisa in every video and other than accept her nice gift boxes Lisa could care less about her!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noseywanabe
Learner
Learner

Post by noseywanabe »

Fresh new filled face and I don't know why she bothers. Her nose is so far up lld1 s butt that there is no need for it and if all her masking works why does she bother with the filler?
She has to mention Lisa in every video and other than accept her nice gift boxes Lisa could care less about her!!

noseywanabe
Learner
Learner

Post by noseywanabe »

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

Don't forget Joelle - she ALWAYS has to reference something that Joelle sent her.

The off and on accent drives me to distraction. I don't know why she does it, or if she's even aware that she does it.

The money she spends on skin care items would cover my mortgage, for a few months. She's so foolish to believe all the claims of everything she buys.

noseywanabe
Learner
Learner

Post by noseywanabe »

I have learned with my own skin that less is more!! My face would be falling off if all that obagi crap, vitamin c, glycolic acids and retin a, expensive serums and oils not to mention the masks!!! How would one know if you were dealing with a product your face didn't like? That just seems like overkill to me! I meani still work and who has time to mask,wait several minutes between my moisturizer primer then foundation I mean I do have to get to work!! No time to wait and let all that kick in!!!

noseywanabe
Learner
Learner

Post by noseywanabe »

I have learned with my own skin that less is more!! My face would be falling off if all that obagi crap, vitamin c, glycolic acids and retin a, expensive serums and oils not to mention the masks!!! How would one know if you were dealing with a product your face didn't like? That just seems like overkill to me! I meani still work and who has time to mask,wait several minutes between my moisturizer primer then foundation I mean I do have to get to work!! No time to wait and let all that kick in!!!

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

Same here. I don't know how she can tell what works and what doesn't because she loads on every product that Sephora carries, and then some.

I work too, so I don't have all day to sit around applying one product after another. Of course, she doesn't have have time constraints since Lou is the bread-winner. She gets to sit home all day ordering products, applying masks (hair & face), styling her hair, etc. Must be nice to have so much time, and money, on your hands.

noseywanabe
Learner
Learner

Post by noseywanabe »

I don't think no I know I wouldn't want to consume every minute of my time worrying about aging!! Yes we all wanna look our best but whether we like it or not we are aging! Yes I think we should apply sunscreen and try beauty products but I am a firm believer in that beauty shines from the inside out!! In the end when I die I would much rather someone remember that I was kind or made them laugh or helped them than wow she had a lot of this or that and she spent thousands of bucks on skincare!
She is so regimented too!! I mean what if she used the wrong towel to wipe her oils or hair masks gasp lol!!

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

noseywanabe wrote: She is so regimented too!! I mean what if she used the wrong towel to wipe her oils or hair masks gasp lol!!
:rofl: I know, right? Good grief - I get exhausted just THINKING about her skin care and hair care routines. And I'm so tired of hearing her say, "As we age . . . " Ugh.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Has CMT done anything new or interesting? Done any procedures? Said anything stupid? Any videos worth watching? I just can't watch them without recommendations anymore. Thanks ladies if you have anything.

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

Nah - same old, same old. A shiz-ton of over-priced skin care products, makeup tutorials for "mature" women . . . yawn. I don't watch all of them anymore, but I check in from time-to-time to see what videos she's uploaded.

Rosebud Mayhem
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosebud Mayhem »

God is she annoying and what in the holy hell is up with that accent? LMAO, is she some kind of nut job? Who does that?! So bougie...so absolutely bougie and she may want to do something about that hair...kinda 80's looking imo, and she can do ALL the masks in the world but it's not going to help that chicken skin neck. Nope, not...at...all. ;)

UptownElegance
Learner
Learner

Post by UptownElegance »

Tammy just kills me. She comes off as though she knows everything there is to know, beauty~wise and otherwise , but look at her, she looks like she is still living in the 80's or 90's. Her hair would be lovely if she were in a beauty pageant from back in the day but come on now, cut it and get a new style already, she must be wearing her hair like this forever. The funny thing is that she thinks she looks amazing when she does her tutorials and hair videos but all I can think to myself is just NO! You're teaching us, Tammy??? :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Well ladies we now know where Tammy lives. What specialty Louie works in as a MD.

The most important thing is Tammy and Louie are not married. Have never been married. She has been lying to us the whole time.

What do you think about her lying like that?

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

tar wrote:Well ladies we now know where Tammy lives. What specialty Louie works in as a MD.

The most important thing is Tammy and Louie are not married. Have never been married. She has been lying to us the whole time.

What do you think about her lying like that?
Wow??? Maybe he was married when they met?
English is not my first language

saywhaaaaat?
Debater
Debater

Post by saywhaaaaat? »

There are so many things I found out about her that have changed my mind. She is NOT married to Lou. By the way, he is a doctor - a urologist in NY which is why she doesn't have to work and can spend ridiculous amounts on skin care and makeup. In Lou's mother's obituary from 2013, Tammy was referred to as Lou's "partner" not wife. They have different last names.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She's always talking about if you can't afford it. If Lou didn't give her (his partner only) money,
she sure couldn't afford it either. Poor little thing doesn't have anything but disability coming
in and she doesn't seem to be very disabled to me. I have read that his mother didn't want him
to marry Tammy. She's passed now, but he still hasn't married Tammy. If you think about how
many times CMT lied to us. It's horrible.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

CMT isn't looking too good these days. She's losing weight but her face doesn't look
good. Her face looks sunken in. She does a good job with makeup but she's never
going to look like she did when she met Lou. Even if she weighs the same, the weight
is going to be distributed differently at her age. She knows this.

I would think Lou would rather enjoy eating with her rather than watch her pick at
something while he eats. That gets old fast.

Thesweetlife
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Thesweetlife »

Wow - I did not know she was not married to Lou. She acts like it. I think she even talked about her wedding rings once. And what is this about her disability? What is that? And his mom didn't like her. Yikes. So much stuff. Now that I hear this I suspect her departure from youtube A while back was due to Lou maybe getting busy with someone else. She said it was for "love". There must be some kind of agreement in place if she can spend his money the way she does.
I have followed her for a while - I think she does good makeup tutorials and we have similar coloring but her "mask" and all that jazz makes me crazy. Those I skip. And the Joelle stuff - she used to go on and on. Also she has talked nonstop about her cosmetology license and getting things half off... (so she was either a hairdresser or a nail artist - She is not an aesthetician - that takes more education and is much more difficult).
She does not look young for all she does. Maybe she overdoes it. Her health issues may play a part as well and her excessive dryness. Also there is no continuity so a product doesn't really have time to do it's 'thing'.. She looks her age but well cared for. I know she struggles with weight. She talks about her hips and thighs and the family issues with being heavy in those areas.

Return to “U-Z”