Xiaxue Part 2

Frejya
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 2

Post by Frejya »

I don't think she photoshopped the pics above because the poster above clearly don't know what cheek fats look like (yes I have them fats too).
okay - I might have mistaken the curvy lines on her cheeks for bad liquifying - however I don't believe that any photos she uploads ARE NOT photoshop.

I can't find the post right now but someone said that I obviously have no idea about those cheek fats. Oh yea, I clearly haven't seen it before. So excuse me for mistaking it for the sign of liquify. But as I said before - it's a fact that she photoshops every photo. So I thought she did a bad job this time.

You know since xx always photoshop her photos and we haven't seen the real person in any video, it is hard to tell if her appearance has changed
exactly my thoughts - you can only see "her real face" in the videos.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

If she doesn't do her make up she would look pretty ordinary--I won't say ugly, just plain and ordinary even with those plastic surgery she has done. She is probably secretly frustrated about it.

With high frequency of bleaching and dying her hair, her hair will NEVER be better. It is obviously drying and dying, and I'm surprised she still kept it that long. She actually got offended once when people pointing out her hair. No amount of expensive hair-treatment could save that poor locks of her unless she STOPS bleaching her hair, cuts off the ends and let it grow back naturally perhaps a year or longer, but we know she will never want to be brunette again lol.

Frejya
Talker
Talker

Post by Frejya »

Btw I really like her new apartment - when I'm looking at the photos above. I thought her home decoration style before was a little bit cheap and bimbotic.
In general - I rather prefer her being cute and gyaru pastellish than when she was so try-hard sexy bimboish look. Like all the juicy couture style in I think 2010 - 2012?

I liked her the most with pink hair actually. But the ash blonde is okay too. Lol yea - oh and I prefer her recent makeup style most (like in the last photo in the post above).

Frejya
Talker
Talker

Post by Frejya »

Um I meant 2010 - 2011. Sorry!

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

NotAZombie wrote:If she doesn't do her make up she would look pretty ordinary--I won't say ugly, just plain and ordinary even with those plastic surgery she has done. She is probably secretly frustrated about it.
Even though Xiaxue said she hated K-pop, food, fashion, etc., she was in awe of the Korean plastic surgeons' skills. Perhaps Xiaxue should've gone to South Korea like Qiuqiu because she seemed to have had better results. However, it certainly helped that Qiuqiu had decent features to begin with.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

smiley wrote:
NotAZombie wrote:If she doesn't do her make up she would look pretty ordinary--I won't say ugly, just plain and ordinary even with those plastic surgery she has done. She is probably secretly frustrated about it.
Even though Xiaxue said she hated K-pop, food, fashion, etc., she was in awe of the Korean plastic surgeons' skills. Perhaps Xiaxue should've gone to South Korea like Qiuqiu because she seemed to have had better results. However, it certainly helped that Qiuqiu had decent features to begin with.
I was thinking the exact same thought. I don't know what the S. Korean surgeons could have done for XX's appearance, unless they changed most, if not all, of her facial features. Let's be honest, she really didn't have much for anybody to work with, and still doesn't. To me, she's an example of someone who is just as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside.

Post by Guest »

Frejya wrote:Btw I really like her new apartment - when I'm looking at the photos above. I thought her home decoration style before was a little bit cheap and bimbotic.
In general - I rather prefer her being cute and gyaru pastellish than when she was so try-hard sexy bimboish look. Like all the juicy couture style in I think 2010 - 2012?

I liked her the most with pink hair actually. But the ash blonde is okay too. Lol yea - oh and I prefer her recent makeup style most (like in the last photo in the post above).
Really? I think it looks like a cheap themed motel. The actual layout is good (save for that bathroom randomly being behind the kitchen) it flows well and all the space saving improvements to the home are really ace. The decor, however, floats between tacky and insipid. In that sense, I guess it reflects the owner's own taste...

Chantel
Learner
Learner

Post by Chantel »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
MangoPuddingchuu wrote:I LOVE babies and can't help but feel offended if XX feels that way. :( This makes me think twice about smiling/making faces at stranger's babies. Aw come on XX, not everyone is as disgusting as you! :x

About XX commenting on the A&F controversy, I feel that she 'respects' the CEO because he is very much like her:
a) likes to stir up shit for the sake of publicity
b) is honest to the point of being rude/tactless
c) looks down on 'unattractive' people (The Kim K baby controversy)
Nah, most of the population is happy when other people smile at and compliment their babies. Why? Because they are s-a-n-e, for the most part. Parents tend to feel a sense of pride when you think their babies are cute because, hey, they made them! ;)

XX hates "ugly" people because she was so ugly for so long (and she still is, but that's another story for another day), that when she sees people that she considers ugly, all of her regressed memories return. She wants to believe that she was never ugly, but she still IS. XX is an ugly girl with pretty hair and makeup.

She must really, really hates herself. I have never seen anybody with so much self-loathing that they feel the need to vehemently insist that they're confident, while their actions say just the opposite.

Another thing that annoys me about her is that she looks down on charities and charitable acts, and loves to make fun of people who actually care about what's going on in the world. I can understand that not everybody is charitable or cares about charity causes, but to deride other people for caring? How much more assy can she be?
THIS.

Frejya
Talker
Talker

Post by Frejya »

paperbag wrote:
Frejya wrote:Btw I really like her new apartment - when I'm looking at the photos above. I thought her home decoration style before was a little bit cheap and bimbotic.

Really? I think it looks like a cheap themed motel. The actual layout is good (save for that bathroom randomly being behind the kitchen) it flows well and all the space saving improvements to the home are really ace. The decor, however, floats between tacky and insipid. In that sense, I guess it reflects the owner's own taste...
Compared to her old apartment? Definitely. The kitchen was so messy. Her room was so messy and everything was just thrown together. And I've never understood why it had CARPET. I mean the humidity in SG... well though it isn't their "fault" as it was a rented apartment?

At least it is decorated? The old apartment was just empty and ugly as the apartment they have right now before renovating it XD". Now I kinda have to laugh as in the guide to life video where she presents her new home she shows old photos of the apartment before and asked "how could the pre-owner live like that" same goes to her actually XD"

BTW I watched an old GTL episode and she always uses plastic spoons and forks. Is that common in SG? Or is she just too lazy to wash them afterwards. Not really environmentally aware...

meerkat
Talker
Talker

Post by meerkat »

People call her out on her craziness about the baby-touching tweet, and of course XX blocks them all.
https://twitter.com/Xiaxue/status/338569129789358080

Girl's not gonna have many followers left at the rate she's blocking everyone.

Also, this was taken from Sophie Willocq's blog about her childhood but I thought it was relevant:
The Singaporean side of my family is extremely disappointed because they expected some blonde, blue-eyed baby. Obviously extremely unlikely.
The Eurasian blogger herself states how light hair + light eyes are really unlikely in Eurasian babies and what does XX do?
Emphasize how baby Dash has blue eyes and light brown/blonde facial hair.

http://instagram.com/p/YR-o3llvJ6/
His eyelashes are light brown and his eyebrows are blonde.
So she's either milking her baby's (most likely) temporary features, or Mrs. 150 IQ is stupid/in denial.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

I get she doesn't feel comfortable with people touching her son, but there's no need to be so crude! Why does her mind automatically jump to assuming the woman just got done blowing someone in the bathroom?? Wtf.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

Dashiel eyebrow is NOT blond, what the hell, he hardly has any, but even the faint hair is obviously brownish. If she ever pay attention in her high school science class, she should probably know it is very unlikely Dashiel will be blond.

I seriously doubt her lifestyle is what the other Singaporeans are practising; she is actually very unhygienic. I remember once in a bra measuring GTL video she mentioned that she only washed her bras once a week, ONCE A WEEK, even if it is a shirt it is dirty enough, much less a bra. Singapore is a tropical country which is hot and humid just like the other SEA region, let's try not to imagine the amount of sweat she may accumulated in the bra for a week :?

And it is ironic she criticize the cleanliness of the sales girl, damn, she is probably much cleaner than xx can ever be. She probably did blow off her ex bf/husband without washing her hands once, otherwise how could she ever think that way huh, xx? Huuuuh

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

I think it was in one of her newest videos on her own channel she says she hardly showers herself, barely washes her hair -- something along those lines. But, yeah goes to show you how stupid XX is.
She is the epitome of hypocrite and critical
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Frejya wrote:
paperbag wrote:

Now I kinda have to laugh as in the guide to life video where she presents her new home she shows old photos of the apartment before and asked "how could the pre-owner live like that" same goes to her actually XD"

BTW I watched an old GTL episode and she always uses plastic spoons and forks. Is that common in SG? Or is she just too lazy to wash them afterwards. Not really environmentally aware...
I totally agree! Her first apartment wasn't much better. Lol.

And, no, using plastic utensils on a regular basis is not a common thing in Singapore. XX has stated many times that she hates doing chores, washing anything, cooking, working out/exercising, playing sports, etc. Man, that is one lazy ass.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sarai wrote: Why does her mind automatically jump to assuming the woman just got done blowing someone in the bathroom?? Wtf.
Probably due to her being just a generally vulgar person overall. I knew a guy like XX once; no matter what the issues being discussed were, everything he said would revert back to something related to sex, sexual acts, nudity, and genitalias (have you noticed how XX mentions "cb" so often in her rants?).

Everything about her is so vulgar and low class, even when she attempts to "class up" her new home. But hey, we're supposed to excuse all of her behavior because she "keeps it real." Rudeness is not equal to honesty.

By the way, in an older post, a few people wondered how on Earth can XX's husband stand her, and how does she even have friends. Well, I remember her writing that Mike has always been someone with very low self-esteem (it's in the 2009 post about how they met), so I think his lack of a backbone is what keeps him around. In an older post of hers, XX complained about how Mike would stay out late after work and get really drunk with his colleagues instead of coming straight home. Maybe that's his way of dealing with his life with her.

And about her friends, I doubt that all of them like her. :lolface:
I'm pretty sure that a lot of them read the threads about her on Guru Gossip, but keep quiet because they need her for their purposes (promoting their blogs, trying to get famous, etc.).

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

someone touched her baby and the first thing on her mind is "bj".

i'm seriously worried about dash :?
Cupcakefrosting wrote: I'm pretty sure that a lot of them read the threads about her on Guru Gossip, but keep quiet because they need her for their purposes (promoting their blogs, trying to get famous, etc.).
lol yutaki is one perfect example. even went as far as creating an account to white knight himself in fact :D

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

A day or so ago, Xiaxue posted an IG pic of her kissing Dash and some commentator made a negative comment towards her and the poor baby. Now I was perplexed why Xiaxue didn't insult this woman's appearance as she usually does until I checked out the commentator in question. She's quite attractive, and she may or may not be a model. She certainly looks like one. I guess Xiaxue couldn't bash the commentator's physical appearance because, deep down, she knew the woman was better looking. Still, the commentator was wrong for bad-mouthing an innocent child.

Leslie14513
Learner
Learner

Post by Leslie14513 »

Wendy is a lot of things, but saying you feel bad for Dash because she has him as a son? That's a little pathetic and extreme. I love GG but this thread pisses me off :/ My mom never ever let anyone touch me when I was a baby because she was deathly afraid of germs. Most moms are like that with their first born. Just because she's not okay with it doesn't mean she's a cruel evil person. So what if she thought bj after having a stranger touch her baby? Admit it almost all of us have somewhat of a dirty mind.

Wendy's relationship with her husband is her damn relationship. Trying to degrade it because you think he might not have a backbone. Um...mind you're own business. Degrade, pick apart and analyze what she says or post, idc. But to discuss her relationship as if you even know her in person is pathetic.
We all have our own image of beauty in our minds, but calling another woman ugly is cruel. Yes I have called girls ugly in the past but I still find it horrible. Wendy isn't the most gorgeous person in the world, but that doesn't give anyone the right to say she's an ugly girl with make-up. She's clearly insecure about her appearance. I thought this website was about judging someone's CHARACTER. Not by the way they look. If you don't want to be judged by your looks only don't judge someone else by their looks either. Show some damn respect.
Sometimes the things I read in this thread are extremely sad. I feel as if most of you find any excuse to pick apart anything Xiaxue does. Take a hint from the Michelle Phan thread and learn to express your dislike.

I don't want to offend anyone or your opinons, I just want to add my own two cents. I'm just not going to visit this thread anymore because this level of "gossiping" isn't something I'm comfortable with.

meerkat
Talker
Talker

Post by meerkat »

I understand that there can be disagreements, but accusing our entire thread as uncomfortable is a bit harsh don't you think?
Leslie14513 wrote:she thought bj after having a stranger touch her baby? Admit it almost all of us have somewhat of a dirty mind.
If you've read earlier comments, we were appalled by XX lashing out at the sales assistant because
1) She randomly, out of nowhere, without any concrete evidence, ASSUMED the saleslady bj'ed her coworker and didn't wash, JUST because the lady wanted to touch XX's baby? That's beyond paranoid, that's batshit.
2) XX has stated MULTIPLE times how she doesn't wash her hair for days and is lazy to do chores. So HER germs are okay on Dash but a stranger's hypothetical (the lady barely touched him) germs are icky? THAT'S really fucking hypocritical.
Leslie14513 wrote:Sometimes the things I read in this thread are extremely sad. I feel as if most of you find any excuse to pick apart anything Xiaxue does. Take a hint from the Michelle Phan thread and learn to express your dislike.
Okay, excuse me: Take a hint from the MICHELLE PHAN thread?
You know what I see in the Michelle Phan thread all the time?
1) People making fun of her new chin and giving her nicknames like MiChin
2) People making fun of her new PS face IN GENERAL (frequently saying she looks like an alien)
3) People assuming Michelle and Dominique's relationship might be staged/fake/paid
4) People gossiping about whether Michelle Phan's stepdad abused her

and YOU have the GALL to say WE'RE being mean to talk about Xiaxue's appearance and relationship? Take a hint from the MP thread... don't make me laugh.
We're all the same gossipy people! No one's "better" or "worse" than the other! So,
1) Do some fucking research before you get called out on YOUR hypocrisy, and
2) If you're trying to start some sort of thread war with the Michelle Phan thread for shits and giggles, cut that shit out now.

Leslie14513
Learner
Learner

Post by Leslie14513 »

meerkat wrote:and YOU have the GALL to say WE'RE being mean to talk about Xiaxue's appearance and relationship? Take a hint from the MP thread... don't make me laugh.
We're all the same gossipy people! No one's "better" or "worse" than the other! So,
1) Do some fucking research before you get called out on YOUR hypocrisy, and
2) If you're trying to start some sort of thread war with the Michelle Phan thread for shits and giggles, cut that shit out now.
I don't really appreciate you saying I'm trying to start a thread war. If that's how you honestly view anyone who may have something different to say, by all means don't stop. Have a great life with that kind of attitude. I didn't quote anyone and pick anyone specific that I was addressing, so to call me out in a rude way wasn't the smartest nor the most civil thing to do. If you have an issue you can calmly reply why you disagree or send me a PM if I upset you.

We can agree to disagree. You most certainly don't have to agree with everything I say.

In regards to Xiaxue, many first time moms freak the fuck out when strangers touch their kids. Sure she may not be the most hygienic person but to find things that help your argument is a little much don't you think? Would her being the most germaphobic (excuse any possible spelling errors) person in the world make it perfectly fine for her to say that? No not at all. In fact I can assume you and others in this thread would still find something wrong with it. She can get angry if someone touches her baby. It's her damn baby! She carried him for 9 months and she's allowed to say she doesn't want a random stranger touching her kid. Sure it's a bit rude, but so what?

I would appreciate if you have any further issues with me to just PM me! I'm sure you're a really nice person and may have just misunderstood or I may have not explained myself clearly in the previous post.

(About the Michelle Phan thread, that was so uncalled for. I apologize for that, no one thread is better than the other.)

Return to “Xiaxue”