KPop anyone?

Aqus
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KPop anyone?

Post by Aqus »

I've been loving EXID lately- "Up & Down" has got to be the catchiest song I've heard all year!

umadbro
Learner
Learner

Post by umadbro »

Anyone listen to Boyfriend? I got into KPop from KDramas actually :D I also really like Vixx :tu:

LazyGaga
Talker
Talker

Post by LazyGaga »

Choi Siwon from Super Junior will forever be my #1 boyband crush. The rest of the band is okay too :P
Other than that I really like Bigbang, Brown Eyed Girls, B.A.P, Tahiti and 2NE1. Girls' Generation is hit-or-miss, EXO has too many goddamn people, and I haven't been sold on Shinee yet. I've only started getting into KPop in the past year, so I've got much to discover. :)
I am Jack's inflamed sense of entitlement.

Pygmy_Puff
Learner
Learner

Post by Pygmy_Puff »

Gah i needed a place to talk kpop!!
I got into it 5 years ago due to watching Boys over flowers. I would listen to ss501 and DBSK I discovered 2ne1 recently and fell in love! i also listen t big bang, i love T.O.P solo, GD,beast, orange caramel and a few others. But mostly 2NE1
i need more from them after Crush lol! i'm currently waiting on CL's U.S. solo debut. Kinda sad it's not the whole group but it's a start.
I also would love it if there was more updates on Bom! she just disappeared after her 'drug' scandal :(

yesulsungdae
Informer
Informer

Post by yesulsungdae »

I used to really be into kpop back in 2010-ish, like I used to like nearly every group with Super Junior being my instant favorite. And now five years later, really the only group I still like is Super Junior (and occasionally EXO, f(x), and Spica). I'll probably be done with k-pop once SJ calls it quits though. Too many nugu groups who are so much younger than me, I can't get into them!

Aqus
Debater
Debater

Post by Aqus »

After reading Marie Claire interview with Jessica, I have huge respect for her. She seems to be becoming a strong independent business woman while SNSD are still presented to public as cute 14 year olds.

niki0190
Talker
Talker

Post by niki0190 »

My ultimate favorite group is VIXX. I love all the members but especially have a soft spot for the two main vocals Leo and Ken. I love that they arent from one of the big entertainment companies and have still been able to make such a huge mark on the kpop community.

I also really love Infinite, BTS and Shinee. In the girl groups i have recently started liking EXID but more for them as people rather than their music. Ofcourse there is Big Bang, 2NE1 and such which are all time faves.

aoacream
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by aoacream »

I love pretty much every girl group. Lately my favorites have been BP RaNia, Berry Good, CLC, Red Velvet, AOA, Oh My Girl, WJSN, and DIA

Rachel Yoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Rachel Yoo »

F(x) and Blackpink are my baes. <3 :love2:

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

smiley wrote:Oh, gosh. I was into Kpop way back before the Hallyu (Korean Wave) happened. A Korean friend (not American-born Korean) first introduced me to Kpop beginning in '98. I enjoyed listening to Sechkies, SES, Fin.K.L (to this day I call them Finkle instead of Fine Killing Liberty), Park Ji Yoon, etc. Other notables in Korean hiphop/rap, too, such as Se7en, Lexy, Wheesung, Tashannie, you name it. I loved them all! Talk about Korean old school. Nowadays, my faves are 2NE1, Sistar, Shinee, Big Bang, Kara, Hyuna, the list goes on and on. Phew! Let's just say Kpop rules. Kpop jjang!
I'm aware of most of those older singers and bands. I used to love BoA and Kang Ta. I haven't listened to kpop in about a decade, but still have some of my old CDs :)

LazyGaga
Talker
Talker

Post by LazyGaga »

BTS is growing on me more and more, and I love how cool Rap Monster is.
I am Jack's inflamed sense of entitlement.

mg_1127
Learner
Learner

Post by mg_1127 »

Forever an ARMY :love2: :love2:
i love how they're getting what they truly deserve. 3 years of hard work paid off

oh and does anybody love love SEVENTEEN's Don't Wanna Cry?
Image <3

jujubee1998
Learner
Learner

Post by jujubee1998 »

Yes! I love kpop! I stan Red velvet and Blackpink and my biases are Wendy and jisoo :love2: :respekt: I also listen to a bunch of other groups.
:love2: ~I don't care what you think about me, I don't think about you at all~ :love2:
- Coco chanel

BlackCat45
Stalker
Stalker

Post by BlackCat45 »

I like Kpop decently, however there are times I dont associate myself with it due to the fanatic reputation... which is unfortunate actually :/

Return to “Music”