Cimorelli Pt 2

_firefly_
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cimorelli Pt 2

Post by _firefly_ »

westerossi wrote:I see why someone would become so anti alcohol after they've experienced trauma related to that. Drunk driving, people who you care about that abuse it. I agree that this could be unprocessed trauma.
I wish cimorelli weren't so censored and maybe speak up about these experiences instead of just looking so shady about it all. I think that coming from awful experiences would have a much better effect on young viewers and people in general. I am not anti-alcohol but I agree when people speak up about alcohol abuse.
I totally agree with you

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

lunacy_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lunacy_ »

So Lisa just posted a photo holding her trousers together with a hair band... 👀

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

lunacy_ wrote:So Lisa just posted a photo holding her trousers together with a hair band... Image
LOL I was thinking the same thing but I almost bet she posted it on purpose just to post two hours from now something like “OMG GUYZZZ I got SOOO many DM’s asking if I’m pregnant but I’m NOT I just ate a GIANT juicy BURGER because I’m a #realwoman and real women DON’T Image EAT Image SALADS Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lunacy_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lunacy_ »

opangatay wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:09 am
lunacy_ wrote:So Lisa just posted a photo holding her trousers together with a hair band... Image
LOL I was thinking the same thing but I almost bet she posted it on purpose just to post two hours from now something like “OMG GUYZZZ I got SOOO many DM’s asking if I’m pregnant but I’m NOT I just ate a GIANT juicy BURGER because I’m a #realwoman and real women DON’T Image EAT Image SALADS Image
As soon as I posted that was my exact thought! Although I was wondering because as soon as they got married she's been to the doctors loads about her periods 🤔

bubba3
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bubba3 »

opangatay wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:09 am

And let's not forget the duck face......

bornromantic_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bornromantic_ »

The possibility of her being pregnant flashed through my mind for the first time two or three weeks ago when she got her blood tested like two times in a week and said in her IG stories that she has started taking progesterone, which is essential for sustaining a pregnancy.
Moreover, since she has always wanted to have a huge family (8+ kids) and her husband is already in his forties, I wouldn’t be surprised if she started trying to get pregnant so soon after the wedding.

Nevertheless, I am concerned about the two of them starting a family. Lisa is still way too immature and emotionally stunted to become a mother, but that aside what creeps me out is Chad’s chronic lack of commitment and respect towards his previous wives.
Not to be overdramatic, but I just don’t see a happy ending. I’m afraid that in a few years from now their marriage will actually end up in divorce, getting their alleged little children unfortunately involved in this awful dynamic. My parents got divorced when I was 8, so I know for personal experience that it ain’t a good situation to grow up in.

I just hope they both realize what they are doing before it is too late.

lunacy_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lunacy_ »

Thinking about it, it's like she's been dropping hints for a while now. First the period talk, spending lots of time in bed/ talking about how tired she is. like today, she said she'd mainly been in bed but (beautifully) added needing to wee in a bush which I assume meant she was out somewhere and couldn't wait. Then a heightened sense of smell (again from today), now the trouser thing... I don't wish her ill or anything, especially if she is pregnant, I just really hope she knows what she's doing.

westerossi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by westerossi »

I hope she is not trying to create rumours without her actually being pregnant. That would be childish.
I've also been thinking about Christina, if she's planning another baby. I remember her traumatic birthstory and if I'm correct she had a c-section? Then it's not recommended to have a baby after a c-section for the next year and a half. I guess that would upset her since she wants a big family.
And then continuing with this toppic, I doubt that Kath is pregnant. I have this feeling that Kath and Max are in no hurry and want to enjoy their marriage with just the two of them for some time. Ofc that's my opinion and I could be wrong.
To be clear, I don't think that women are only for making babies after they get married. I just assume it's something that's important for many Christians who take family values very seriously and many of them oppose birth control.

stocktonslap209
Learner
Learner

Post by stocktonslap209 »

They're totally overdoing the Golden Ticket advertising. In comparison to much more important matters like Black Lives Matter and the US election, where lives were at stake, they promote their merch as if nothing else matters. Constantly pressuring and reminding in the middle of global pandemic mind you. Their ignorance frustrates me so much.
And I agree that Cimorelli should be less filtered and talk about issues on harassment and abuse, but its not always ideal considering that requires a lot of personal healing and time to go through before publically talking about it. And I feel like if they do, they would "premiere" it, just like how they premiered Christina's miscarriage and make as much coin out of it as possible. :roll:

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Some thoughts on Lauren's new video...

1. She's speaks SO vaguely, I often have no idea what the heck she's trying to say. She acts like she's "opening up" but is not really explaining ANYTHING. She really could have made the video 5 minutes long and conveyed the same message.
2. I wonder what trauma she is talking about. Sounds like something she's been dealing with it for a long time? Why even bring it up though if she's not going to explain it?
3. She said she felt really checked out of work this week and wasn't motivated. Yeah, welcome to the real world. Try working a regular 8-5 job... you will be checked out every week. Annoying. I have to remind myself that she's young and probably doesn't understand what regular people deal with.
4. Seems like she's trying to be relatable... but just by saying a whole bunch of really vague motivational things. I hate that.

stocktonslap209
Learner
Learner

ackbellai wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:22 pm

1. She's speaks SO vaguely, I often have no idea what the heck she's trying to say. She acts like she's "opening up" but is not really explaining ANYTHING. She really could have made the video 5 minutes long and conveyed the same message.
2. I wonder what trauma she is talking about. Sounds like something she's been dealing with it for a long time? Why even bring it up though if she's not going to explain it?
3. She said she felt really checked out of work this week and wasn't motivated. Yeah, welcome to the real world. Try working a regular 8-5 job... you will be checked out every week. Annoying. I have to remind myself that she's young and probably doesn't understand what regular people deal with.
4. Seems like she's trying to be relatable... but just by saying a whole bunch of really vague motivational things. I hate that.
Same! I just watched it and she. talks. so. slow. I always speed it up 2x whenever I watch her videos.
And true she's too sheltered and doesn't understand normal people who have a regular job. Just a bunch of flat meaningless advice and how to fix your life from an inexperienced privileged attention seeking internet celeb.

olivia_8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by olivia_8 »

stocktonslap209 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:55 pm
ackbellai wrote:

Same! I just watched it and she. talks. so. slow. I always speed it up 2x whenever I watch her videos.
And true she's too sheltered and doesn't understand normal people who have a regular job. Just a bunch of flat meaningless advice and how to fix your life from an inexperienced privileged attention seeking internet celeb.
I can understand where you both are coming from but I feel bad for her honestly. She’s said that she falls in and out of depression and ever since someone mentioned her body language in their videos, all I’ve been paying attention to is how anxious she looks and how she’s always fidgeting w her hands. As to the slow talking, I don’t really have an opinion on that other than it might be part of her personality or something lol. Idk, just seems to me that she’s been struggling for a while now.
(Also, I read some comments on her channel saying that they think she might have a bipolar disorder, but I’m not educated enough about the topic to talk about it atm)

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

olivia_8 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:24 pm
stocktonslap209 wrote:
ackbellai wrote:

I can understand where you both are coming from but I feel bad for her honestly. She’s said that she falls in and out of depression and ever since someone mentioned her body language in their videos, all I’ve been paying attention to is how anxious she looks and how she’s always fidgeting w her hands. As to the slow talking, I don’t really have an opinion on that other than it might be part of her personality or something lol. Idk, just seems to me that she’s been struggling for a while now.
(Also, I read some comments on her channel saying that they think she might have a bipolar disorder, but I’m not educated enough about the topic to talk about it atm)
EVERYONE feels depressed sometimes - that's human nature. That doesn't mean, however, that she has clinical depression. Just like feeling anxious sometimes doesn't mean you have an anxiety disorder. ALL the Cimorelli sisters need a big wake up call when it comes to that differentiation. Also, haven't seen any signs of bipolar disorder from Lauren... not sure where that came from...

I'm not saying that Lauren's feelings aren't valid to her - what I'm saying is that she's extremely out of touch. The difference between the Cimorelli sisters and regular twenty-something-year-old women (and this is what ultimately makes them NOT relatable) is that regular women can't lay in bed all day every time they feel sad and unmotivated and still have the $$$ roll in. Even if you're a salaried employee with sick leave, you can't use every "depressed moment" as an excuse to lay around and bask in your feelings.

traceyruru
Lurker
Lurker

Post by traceyruru »

ackbellai wrote:
olivia_8 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:24 pm
stocktonslap209 wrote:
ackbellai wrote:

I'm not saying that Lauren's feelings aren't valid to her - what I'm saying is that she's extremely out of touch. The difference between the Cimorelli sisters and regular twenty-something-year-old women (and this is what ultimately makes them NOT relatable) is that regular women can't lay in bed all day every time they feel sad and unmotivated and still have the $$$ roll in. Even if you're a salaried employee with sick leave, you can't use every "depressed moment" as an excuse to lay around and bask in your feelings.
It’s what comes when you’re raised in an extremely conservative religious family, privileged, homeschooled, and (some) grew up known by people from the internet. They were raised in an extremely sheltered enviroment and all they know and learn about other people is from what they see online and their family and friends. They weren’t constantly exposed to different kinds of people and situations that make them push through no matter what, even when you feel that way. I’m thinking that it comes from teachers giving homework and projects and of course students have to finish it before the deadline, and everybody doesn’t like it one bit but they have to, especially the grade-conscious ones. They can’t complain either because everyone gies through it so they suck it up. Lauren only attended actual school for one semester, not at least 16 years like most people.

They kind of remind me of the time a lot of artists always talked about being vulnerable and feeling their emotions because it’s how they write songs sometimes, now Cimorelli probably thinks that they SHOULD open up to their fans about feeling down, thinking that was the ‘vulnerable’ artists talk about. Not that they can’t and have never felt vulnerable, but it’s not the kind that fans need to know or insanely major (I hope that didn’t sound insensitive, that’s not my intention), I’m just saying that it’s light and it’s the kind other people are used to in their lives and have endured for years. At least that’s how I see it.

tatablata
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tatablata »

stocktonslap209 wrote:
ackbellai wrote:

I totally agree about her videos being so painful to sit through because of how she talks lol. However I wouldn't rush to say that because she's sheltered, she doesn't have real problems. The way I see it, the video was so vague with her beating about the bush and all... probably because there's more to the situation than what she was willing to share.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

No one is saying she doesn't have real problems. What's being said is that the only problems she's actually touching on seem pretty childish. Her whole video seemed like a collection of generic Pinterest quotes strung together. If there IS real trauma she's dealing with, she's not actually talking about it... therefore we have no way of knowing if it's something serious or something miniscule. Not that she OWES us an explanation, but don't act like you're really "going through it" if your worst problem is being unmotivated at work or feeling a little lost when it comes to the direction you want to go in in life. That's what every twenty-something-year-old person I KNOW is going through. LOL. Sorry if what I'm saying is insensitive, but this IS a trash thread. Like @traceyruru mentioned... her and her sisters are just super privileged and sheltered. Nothing new here.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

All the sister are so private but pretend they're very open. It's one of my biggest pet peeves about them. Every single "opening up" video they make is so generic and shallow. This whole situation with Dani is a great example. Where is the transparency? Dani is the only one willing to be genuine.

tatablata
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tatablata »

ackbellai wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:56 am
All the sister are so private but pretend they're very open. It's one of my biggest pet peeves about them. Every single "opening up" video they make is so generic and shallow. This whole situation with Dani is a great example. Where is the transparency? Dani is the only one willing to be genuine.
Yeah you're right

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

Post by talldecafcappuccino »

ackbellai wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:56 am
I think this is one of my biggest pet peeves with them also. They are really vague about everything in their life then they all try and act like they're giving great life advice based off their personal experiences when really they haven't shared a relatable story of of something that happened to them. And something that's even worse is that Christina is CHARGING fans for being a "life coach" and I'm sure she is just telling them really generic anecdotes.

stocktonslap209
Learner
Learner

She talks so damn slow and says the word "like", "and like", "so like" and "um" so much tf.

Return to “Music”