True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush Part 3

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

tiatiger wrote:
saywhatyouwanttome wrote:Y_alda
The instagram of the girl he posted a pic of.
How did you find that?
She did a Jason and defended Ricky's honour in the comments section over what I suspect was a "you're an abuser" comment which I can no longer find. And some people were tagging her in the comments saying how stunning she is.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

tiatiger wrote:
saywhatyouwanttome wrote:Y_alda
The instagram of the girl he posted a pic of.
How did you find that?
she looks cleaner (i dunno for some reason it looks like sammi doesnt bathe well or something maybe its hte weave), better hair but HOLY eyebrows.

Happymexox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Happymexox »

i find Rickys 'new girl' to be VERY pretty...but why are almost all her pix on IG are of a cig,or her smoking one...not cute

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Just scoped out her insta. No where near "stunning" imo. Just conventional. Blah. She's just got that tumblr girl look people seem to die over.

dpmo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dpmo »

SacconePhonys wrote:Interesting, Ricky has blocked me on his Twitter (I've NEVER commented on his pictures, ever). I have commented on Sammi's Instagram though, wondering if that has something to do with it? Hmmmmm!

Yeah it definitely is because you wrote on Sam's Insta. Cos I did the same thing around the time their break up was fresh, I commented on Sam's insta pic with Jason insulting Ricky. I too also have NEVER commented or liked his insta pics. I soon discovered he had blocked me on insta which was pointless cos I can still look at his pics if and when I want to. But he makes me sick anway *shudders* so I've only checked it like once whick was today lol to see his so called new girl -_- He obviously still checks her insta which is patheric.

He's an attention seeker and immature for posting pics of this mystery girl (who by the way I think is too good for him) cos he's obviously copying Sam and Jason.

dpmo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dpmo »

Ricky is BROKE! He does not have a job, he was making money off of Sam as her "Manager". (Sam is too naïve) She was cooking and cleaning for him taking him on hol etc probably paying most of the bills in their old apartment. And they weren't even married. #DPMO Ricky actually disgusts me. He looks like he needs to take a scalding hot shower...with bleach.

Now they've broken up, Sam still lives on her own but little Ricky has gone running back to mummy's house cos he can't afford to live on his own. He is a LEECH!!! And so is this Jason Davis dude. He looks like a little prick. If he never met Sam, would he have started a new YouTube? Smh

Sam is waayyy too Naïve!!! She needs a real man not these little boys.

Sam should have learnt her lesson from publicising her previous relationship. She's being foolish, I don't see her current relationship lasting. I hope for her sake she proves me wrong.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

dpmo wrote:Ricky is BROKE! He does not have a job, he was making money off of Sam as her "Manager". (Sam is too naïve) She was cooking and cleaning for him taking him on hol etc probably paying most of the bills in their old apartment. And they weren't even married. #DPMO Ricky actually disgusts me. He looks like he needs to take a scalding hot shower...with bleach.

Now they've broken up, Sam still lives on her own but little Ricky has gone running back to mummy's house cos he can't afford to live on his own. He is a LEECH!!! And so is this Jason Davis dude. He looks like a little prick. If he never met Sam, would he have started a new YouTube? Smh

Sam is waayyy too Naïve!!! She needs a real man not these little boys.

Sam should have learnt her lesson from publicising her previous relationship. She's being foolish, I don't see her current relationship lasting. I hope for her sake she proves me wrong.
i completely agree. she hasn't learned her lesson at all. she didn't waste time showing this guy off on yt and ig. if she wants privacy during bad times then be private during good times! ricky needs to get his act together as well. did she pay for his tattoos too!?

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

dpmo wrote:Ricky is BROKE! He does not have a job, he was making money off of Sam as her "Manager". (Sam is too naïve) She was cooking and cleaning for him taking him on hol etc probably paying most of the bills in their old apartment. And they weren't even married. #DPMO Ricky actually disgusts me. He looks like he needs to take a scalding hot shower...with bleach.

Now they've broken up, Sam still lives on her own but little Ricky has gone running back to mummy's house cos he can't afford to live on his own. He is a LEECH!!!
forrealll, the dude never even had his own car. Sam was the one driving him around in her car yo.
such a fucking loserrrr

johnnyq
Learner
Learner

Post by johnnyq »

Wait so whats the purpose of blocking someone on ig then if they can still your pics? What does blocking actually do?

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

Totally agree about ricky, is he actually working? I guess it is really expensive to live in London but you'd think he'd at least try and find a job. He has hardly any subs on yt so I doubt he could live off that.
I've always worked for everything I've had even though I am pretty young I do not rely on anyone for money so seeing people like Ricky who are fully able to work, sit at their parents house all day every day makes me sick! I always had the impression Sammi bought everything, I wouldn't be surprised if she paid for his tattoos. They would have cost a bomb!

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

yeah...no...not quite the beauty :?
seems to be a muslim girl, I wonder how that works out...

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

what the fck? ^^^^seems to be a muslim girl?
you sound dumb as fuck

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

girlwithopinionsokay wrote:what the fck? ^^^^seems to be a muslim girl?
you sound dumb as fuck
wait what? I wasn't referring to the photo, but I've read things on her instagram (mashallah etc.) plus her name make it seem like she's muslim. Is something wrong with that?

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

ohh i havent checked her instagram, i thought you were just judging based on her features.
nevermind

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

Post by LemonandLime »

travis17 wrote:
girlwithopinionsokay wrote:what the fck? ^^^^seems to be a muslim girl?
you sound dumb as fuck
wait what? I wasn't referring to the photo, but I've read things on her instagram (mashallah etc.) plus her name make it seem like she's muslim. Is something wrong with that?
But then you added 'wonder how that works out' as if somehow muslim girls can't have relationships or something?

You don't seem to understand that even if she is muslim, and that you havn't wrongly assumed, there's still nothing particularly noteworthy about that....

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

LemonandLime wrote:as if somehow muslim girls can't have relationships or something?
they usually have relationships with muslim men, that are aimed towards marriage. That's when they go around posting pictures of their boyfriends, not with some random dude. No need to attack me with your open-minded "muslim girls totally live the western lifestyle" because that is only true to some extent(if they're decent girls). I'm muslim myself, save yourself the trouble.

DracoMalfoy
Informer
Informer

Post by DracoMalfoy »

Rickys "new girl" is absolutely stunning. Such a beautiful girl, I wonder why she's with Leech... :?

dpmo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dpmo »

Ricky's alleged new girl seems really intelligent, she's passionate about psychology which she's studying at uni with the intention of becoming a Forensic Psychologist. She also claims to be a model.

I think he's only posting pics up for attention, for speculation and because he knows people will go back and tell sam. Which is quite childish.

Sam has a lot going for herself too. And like someone said above she always use to drive him around in her car like the little pussy hole he is -__- He actually makes my skin crawl.

And wtf does Ricky have going for himself? FUCK ALL that's what! Does he not feel emasculated??

All he does is sit at home, make videos about crushes/ sex/ getting a girl to notice you etc -___- very repetitive. I don't even watch his videos. I've probably watched about 4. He's just a wannabe and will never get a decent job covered in all those tattoos. He is the definition of a waste man.

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

travis17 wrote:
LemonandLime wrote:as if somehow muslim girls can't have relationships or something?
they usually have relationships with muslim men, that are aimed towards marriage. That's when they go around posting pictures of their boyfriends, not with some random dude. No need to attack me with your open-minded "muslim girls totally live the western lifestyle" because that is only true to some extent(if they're decent girls). I'm muslim myself, save yourself the trouble.
I'm Muslim too and there are many different types of Muslim women. We're not a monolith. You might live within a community that typically practices 'arranged marriages' or dating aimed at marriage, but some people don't.

mimiG
Learner
Learner

Post by mimiG »

First time poster and loooong time lurker here!
This is weird to me as I know this girl Yalda (through friends) and I'm really surprised at her involvement with Ricky. She's more attractive in pictures than in real life.. also a little bit pretentious. I mean you just have to look at her twitter and instagram for evidence of this. I don't think she is prettier than Sammi nor do I think Sammi is better looking than her BUT I do think that Ricky can't do better than Sam. Just my opinion but it's to do with a lot of things - financially she looked after him, helped him set up his now-deflating YT channel and all that.
Yalda can do way better than Ricky though, don't know if they're even romantically involved or if she's just milking it but come on.. She's 18. Just started uni, she doesn't need to be tied down by a potential woman beater :| I used to actually like Ricky before he made his own channel but then he got annoying.
LASTLY, as someone above speculated, she isn't Muslim. She's ethnically Iranian but doesn't identify herself as Muslim.

Ughh sorry for the essay lol.

Return to “BeautyCrush”