BeautyCrush - Part 10

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

BeautyCrush - Part 10

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here!! :tu:
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: BeautyCrush - Part 10

Post by Evil_robot »

in the new vlog her hair looks extremely dirty and tangled.
I think that weave is not the problem. but she has issues with her hygiene

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sarai »

^ Who knows. She's probably not wrapping her hair at night and that's why it gets all tangled. She's just plain awful when it comes to taking care of her hair. Idk if it's because all the hairdressers she goes to suck, but she has no excuse. Learning how to care for her hair is just a google search away, and there are so many options. She can easily get a nice lace front and get someone to install it who knows wtf they're doing. But she'd probably end up ruining it, because she thinks she can just wash and go and that's enough.

lotusflower
Informer
Informer

Post by lotusflower »

She does and I think she is ignorant or doesn't want to see the truth. I think she puts and uses all the wrong products. She even said "the hair is all shiny Barbie like it hasn't settled in" as in she likes the dry look and it's almost normal to her. I was shocked. If you want "dry " hair or hair similar to relaxed hair take a yaki texture

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

^ to this day, amongst all the hairstyles she's had, I think the long bob she cut herself was the most flattering. Long blonde hair just make her look washed out + not a fan of the thick fringe either
Image :love2:

Popupghost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Popupghost »

What she needs to do is address this issue she has with her real hair, I can clearly see its something she feels uncomforatble talking about, and to be honest with you if she were to address it she would be surprised how many people may relate to her problem. I don't feel she has given her real hair a chance, you can see how overjoyed she is when she has a new weave installed why doesn't she express this same excitement over her real hair?

justsayin
Debater
Debater

Post by justsayin »

^agreed. maybe she is bald underneath though. having a weave in for years at a time is not good for your scalp.

noami campbells hairline before:

after years of weaves:

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

Even after she got her hair done, cut to her with Jason in the car:
"I put some texturing spray in my hair"
> looks all messed up and tangled. Looked like she half curled 3 pieces, and teased a few. She's just not good with doing her hair.

justsayin
Debater
Debater

Post by justsayin »

yeah, i think she is just really concerned with her hair being too "perfect" and that equals "looking fake" to her.

vanillabeannoel

Post by vanillabeannoel »

Have the ever talked about why they chose the name Novem&Knight? Or the meaning behind it?

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

lotusflower
Informer
Informer

Post by lotusflower »

vanillabeannoel wrote:Have the ever talked about why they chose the name Novem&Knight? Or the meaning behind it?
Probably to profound for me to understand
Lmao
I do feel it would come from Jason tho don't know why. It's a feeling

lotusflower
Informer
Informer

Post by lotusflower »

justsayin wrote:^agreed. maybe she is bald underneath though. having a weave in for years at a time is not good for your scalp.

noami campbells hairline before:

after years of weaves:
Damn each time those pics are fucking hard to look at.

Popupghost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Popupghost »

Wow.. wee those photos are definately hard to look at! but there has to be something going on under Sams weave for her to hate her natural hair as much as she does. Changing the subject slightly, the vlog on Monday had be cringing sideways, why is it everytime Jason opens his mouth I feel like someone has put me in a time machine and I have landed in the medieval times. On the topic of babies he says " She won't bear me a child" "She won't take my seed" who on earth talks like that?. I wouldn't even be surprised if he dresses up as Robin Hood for halloween and sam as Maid Marian.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Popupghost wrote:Wow.. wee those photos are definately hard to look at! but there has to be something going on under Sams weave for her to hate her natural hair as much as she does. Changing the subject slightly, the vlog on Monday had be cringing sideways, why is it everytime Jason opens his mouth I feel like someone has put me in a time machine and I have landed in the medieval times. On the topic of babies he says " She won't bear me a child" "She won't take my seed" who on earth talks like that?. I wouldn't even be surprised if he dresses up as Robin Hood for halloween and sam as Maid Marian.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he actually says that. hilarious!
I really would hate to be those two, I can see it now she gets preggers and then they both get miserable because they can't cope with anything let alone a kid.

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

Pretty clear she cannot maintain her hair. It looks good when it's done, but the next day as if it's been through the washing machine :?

queenxyz
Learner
Learner

Post by queenxyz »

"She won't take my seed" ?????? I think I just threw up in my mouth

fyreandblood
Learner
Learner

Post by fyreandblood »

Has anyone noticed how epically rude Jason is in vlogs? Idk if this has been discussed before because I haven't checked old threads (sorry about that!) but WOW. He's always snapping at her and unhappy. I really hope he isn't truly mean to her and is just a grump. Like demanding she open his door and yelling at her for taking awhile to choose food. He could tone down his attitude and be a little nicer to Sam, especially after everything she's been through. Poor thing just laughs nervously when he does it too. I may find Sam annoying and ignorant in a lot of ways, but I really hope she didn't get another Ricky in Jason. She deserves better than being snapped at all the time by some guy who can barely dress himself.

Ibathnaked
Learner
Learner

Post by Ibathnaked »

If I see her put her hand in her head one more time i think I'm going to scream.
Its fully upsetting me how she can mess up a hairstyle in 0.5 seconds.
Sam would have looked AMAZING with that hairstyle in a darker colour and CUT PROPERLY
her hairstylist is trash and with Sams contribution she will ALWAYS look a mess we can't save her.
WHY WONT SHIRLEY HELP HER
I'm sorry if I was Sams friend I would fully sit down with her and have a long talk about why her hair looks a state all there time. There are TOOO many hair videos for her hair too look like trash . WHY WONT TASHA HELP HER . Tasha is running around with her hair looking amazing and entertaining sam looking like a troll for why please. Stop telling the child she looks amazing Tasha she looks A MESS

lotusflower
Informer
Informer

Post by lotusflower »

I BET she sleeps on a cotton pillowcase and has never ever worn a satin or silk scarf to bed

Return to “BeautyCrush”