Fleur de Forced Content - Part 24

fauxfox
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Fleur de Forced Content - Part 24

Post by fauxfox »

Thanks to dew2 for the new thread name :)

So, in the latest vlog, blatant sponsorships by Hello Fresh and Dyson but no "Ad" in the video title?

(Also, I think she's sick all the time because she has a lazy, miserable attitude toward life. She literally complained that with Mike having broken his hip, she now needs to walk the dogs through their idyllic countryside every morning. And it's not like she has no help with River, as we all know.)

Roxyblonde451
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Fleur de Forced Content - Part 24

Post by Roxyblonde451 »

I love how her youngish husBank broke his hip, and her main concerns are, "but what about meeeeeeeeee!?!"

Aimz_yeah
Talker
Talker

Post by Aimz_yeah »

Following

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

fauxfox wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:58 am
Thanks to dew2 for the new thread name :)

So, in the latest vlog, blatant sponsorships by Hello Fresh and Dyson but no "Ad" in the video title?

(Also, I think she's sick all the time because she has a lazy, miserable attitude toward life. She literally complained that with Mike having broken his hip, she now needs to walk the dogs through their idyllic countryside every morning. And it's not like she has no help with River, as we all know.)
she's such a negative nancy.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

guiltypleasure101
Learner
Learner

Post by guiltypleasure101 »

Gosh she is ssoooooo boring...... :bhd:
Now that she has started showing more of River, she should really consider switching to a more mommy content. but ofcourse, that would mean revamping her channel, aka- more work for the ever-busy miss fleur. :roll:
Also, she used to be pretty regular about posting blogs and i genuinely enjoyed reading them because i feel her writing style is good AND she gives good, honest reviews for the most parts. But now she hasn't posted in over a month on her blog. Neither does she have any new business plans in her kitty, like new makeup line or some shit like that. What exactly does she do with her time?!!?! just SHOP???!!

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

Spoiled, negative and lame. She‘s so lame I don‘t even want to gossip about her.

PinkRedPurple
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkRedPurple »

Okay we know she is rich, spends like crazy and blah blah blah. She just posted a picture of river wearing golden goose tennis shoes, those toddler shoes retail for~ $280!! Good god. That’s insane.

That’s all.

Signed- my kid wears hand me downs and old navy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

PinkRedPurple wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:24 pm
Okay we know she is rich, spends like crazy and blah blah blah. She just posted a picture of river wearing golden goose tennis shoes, those toddler shoes retail for~ $280!! Good god. That’s insane.

That’s all.

Signed- my kid wears hand me downs and old navy Image
Sometimes I wonder if I were truly wealthy whether or not I would buy stuff like that. It seems stupid and extravagant. Then again, $280 to Fleur is like a grain of sand on the beach, and Fleur's only "love language" is gross materialism.

Oh, and as usual, the shoes are fucking ugly, but they have a star on them. :roll: Fleur has a pair for herself as well, and those retail for $480!

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

i can't believe she's the same person who's vlog i used to binge on days i was snowed in

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

dew2 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:32 pm
PinkRedPurple wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:24 pm

That’s all.

Signed- my kid wears hand me downs and old navy Image
Sometimes I wonder if I were truly wealthy whether or not I would buy stuff like that. It seems stupid and extravagant. Then again, $280 to Fleur is like a grain of sand on the beach, and Fleur's only "love language" is gross materialism.

Oh, and as usual, the shoes are fucking ugly, but they have a star on them. :roll: Fleur has a pair for herself as well, and those retail for $480!
i've wondered the same... but nope! no way in hell.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

So from the suggestions (yeah, sure), she's most likely to go with a kitchen company whose prices start at £35k. I'm sure she'll get a decent discount but I doubt she has many followers who could easily afford to spend at least £35k on a kitchen.

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

sone0408 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:33 pm
i can't believe she's the same person who's vlog i used to binge on days i was snowed in
I used to LOVE her early vlogs and always looked forward to her vlog months. I watched a few vlogs from like 2012/13 the other day and she was funny and way more likable than these days. She and Mike seemed super happy in their first little home together (although, who knows how big that really was, she never showed too much of it and it was on Mike's family's estate). And although they both were already rich obviously, coming from wealthy families, there was still something relatable to them. Maybe because they were so young and hadn't yet morphed into versions of their parents, living like royals in a castle-like home.

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

Has she really just said one kitchen designer seemed more knowledgable then the other on Instagram?! Whilst name checking them both?!

Still waiting for their quotes and slightly shading the one at the same time, she’s so rude.

Post by Guest »

It was probably part of the deal. Say something negative about their competitor and get even more discount.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

PinkRedPurple
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkRedPurple »

Emmy25 wrote:So from the suggestions (yeah, sure), she's most likely to go with a kitchen company whose prices start at £35k. I'm sure she'll get a decent discount but I doubt she has many followers who could easily afford to spend at least £35k on a kitchen.
I am in the states but that doesn’t seem unreasonable to me to redo a kitchen. Flooring, electrical, plumbing, all the cabinets and appliance, labor, it adds up. We want to redo our kitchen and for our tiny little Space to do it right we would be well over $20k. We have decided redoing the master bathroom is more important and that will probably be $15k and us doing as much of it aS we can.

Mini-Creature
Debater
Debater

Post by Mini-Creature »

Following

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

PinkRedPurple wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:29 am
Emmy25 wrote:So from the suggestions (yeah, sure), she's most likely to go with a kitchen company whose prices start at £35k. I'm sure she'll get a decent discount but I doubt she has many followers who could easily afford to spend at least £35k on a kitchen.
I am in the states but that doesn’t seem unreasonable to me to redo a kitchen. Flooring, electrical, plumbing, all the cabinets and appliance, labor, it adds up. We want to redo our kitchen and for our tiny little Space to do it right we would be well over $20k. We have decided redoing the master bathroom is more important and that will probably be $15k and us doing as much of it aS we can.

There’s a big difference between 20 thousand dollars and 35 thousand pounds though.

vixen
Learner
Learner

Post by vixen »

£35k is around $44k.

mileymoo
Debater
Debater

Post by mileymoo »

Oh god...her new hair! :o She looks like Dame Edna!

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

I know we always say she should change up her hair but seriously - that pink?! It looks horrific. Her friend and hairdresser seems just as bad as that Samantha Cusick that the Gleam lot fawn over.

Return to “FleurDeForce”