Fleur de "Thread Name to be Announced"- General Thread Pt 19

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Fleur de "Thread Name to be Announced"- General Thread P

Post by emilyk »

It's the R from River and Wr from Wren! It's too difficult!!! Sounds more like River Run if you say it quickly haha

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Went ahead and made a new thread! This name looked the most popular!

viewtopic.php?f=144&t=33306

Post by Guest »

Did you notice all the Jo Malone goodies she was sent a few days ago? JM have started sending bloggers gifts with "Just Because" on the label. I've already noticed Ruth Crilly and Caroline Hirons get them in the last week. There are some comments on Jo Malone's Instagram today from customers who are fed up with subsidising these gifts.

Post by Guest »

Firecracker wrote:Hmm, Riverdeforce isn't taken on twitter, I feel like if Fleur were to snag up usernames she would do it across all the major social media outlets. IDK, I think this is someone messin' with us.
Idk, the account has now become private and totally empty, with no profile photo, name or followers. The whole thing is definitely strange.

If the account is indeed for Jingle, then Fleur might not have bothered with Twitter because she doesn't need it and only cares about posting pictures of her (and tagging lots of brands of course). :roll:

Corgetta_1
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Corgetta_1 »

Won't buy any products from companies that give away free products to these you tubers...the companies then pass on the cost to us-The consumers, who have to purchase these products. Enough is enough!

Dams11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dams11 »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Went ahead and made a new thread! This name looked the most popular!

<a class="vglnk" href="viewtopic.php?f=144&t=33306[/size" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>gurugossiper</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>viewtopic</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>?</span><span>f</span><span>=</span><span>144</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>33306</span><span>[/</span><span>size</span></a>]
:D

Dams11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dams11 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:“Sold me down the river” was a song by the alarm.

“Mommy de force sold me down the river...”
The biography.
Jingle bell-bored de force

The irony
:D

Mejghan__93
Learner
Learner

Post by Mejghan__93 »

Why did she stop breastfeedinf?

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Probably wanted more freedom to travel without having to pump. We'll never know because Fleur is tight-lipped with basically anything that isn't 100% perfect about her life. BTW, you're in the wrong thread (this one's older).

mercedesmoore
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mercedesmoore »

lacewingfly wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:38 am
myrestingbitchface wrote:upper working class.
Everything you said was correct except this. Fleurs parents and Mikes parents are both directors of multi million pound companies. They are not working class by any stretch of the imagination. They are firmly middle class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm very familiar with the class system. While they may be directors of multimillion pound companies, they are not in the professions. Which makes them working class. In England, the type of work you do (or in the case of landed gentry, DON'T do) matters more than how much money you make.
For example, take the Spencer family aka Princess Diana's relatives. Some say they are broke and barely able to keep their country house. There are lots of aristocrats like this thanks to industrialized farming and the modern food industry in general...among other reasons, but I'll try to keep it simple for the sake of this topic.
It's possible for someone with a successful sewage drainage company with many franchises to make more than the Spencer family. But they are not considered the same class and don't run in the same circles. Because they don't have the same family history.

Return to “FleurDeForce”