FleurdeFOMO 2017 - General thread part 18

Re: FleurdeFOMO 2017 - General thread part 18

Post by Guest »

Nobody's obliged to like their mother's name but I find it rude to outright say you hate it. How apt though for Fleur to have Stephanie as a middle name as I personally associate that with posh, rich b*tches (no offence anyone, lol).

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

proverbs_ wrote:
whiterabbit wrote:I bet anything that the only reason why she's withholding the name this long is probably to get her lawyers and her team to get all the appropriate social media account names for her baby like she did with the dogs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Oh my God, I did not think of that but now that I read it, I am quite convinced that could be at least one of the reasons :o
Particularly if she is planning to have her own baby product range named after her child, like with star-covered blankets, little pillows and other nursery equipment, she would need to save the name for the brand first with a lawyer (like Nicole Richie did with her jewelry line ;) )[/quote

How Karsdashian of her. :roll:

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by AlexVause »

GentleAblaze wrote:
al218 wrote:This is a girl who named her dog "Woof".
So by that logic, her baby is called 'Cry'?
No, "Paycheck"!

iknowthethings
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by iknowthethings »

test

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Well im pregant guys. I'll tell u the name as soon as i decide on one :rofl: :rofl:

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

Why would her lawyers/etc. need over a week to register some social media accounts? I can register some Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and Facebook handles in about 10 minutes total. And they could've done it months in advance.

I'm a lawyer, and none of my clients would pay my hourly rate for that stuff - it's not legal work. It's not like she's trademarking the baby's name (you generally register trademarks once you already have a product that uses the name - you need to submit proof of active use to finalize registration in the US, and the UK is probably very similar).

Good thought but I don't think it has anything to do with the delay.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

New thread names?

sundayrose
Learner
Learner

Post by sundayrose »

Just going to put it out there - I think the baby's going to be an 'Otter'/'Lark' or something similar. 'Wren' seems far too normal for Fleur to be this worried about everyone's reaction!

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

How about

Fleur de "Threadname to be announced" - General Thread Part 19

Taste of her own medicine ;)

allay_s
Learner
Learner

Post by allay_s »

sundayrose wrote:Just going to put it out there - I think the baby's going to be an 'Otter'/'Lark' or something similar. 'Wren' seems far too normal for Fleur to be this worried about everyone's reaction!
Didn't her friend/youtuber Joey Graceffa name his new puppy Lark? I doubt she'd name her child the same her friend named his dog.

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

I agree with what was said upthread: Little Jingle Tinkerbell probably has a ridiculous, cutesy name which in the real world would make people doubt her parents' minds, but the Little Lady is never going to have to work in a real job. I mean, her mother is a YouTuber, her aunt is a wedding planner/scarf designer/whatever and her uncle is a wannabe musician. Her father pretends to work until he fully takes over the family business but his main job is cooking for his wife and buying expensive toys for himself. So yeah, she's going to grow up in the British 1% bubble, where her name will mark her as new money.

Also, did Fleur say that the name is usually one given to boys? I haven't watched the names video so I'm not sure. I dont mind that, but usually those same parents who proudly give their daughters' boys names would never ever give their son a girl name. Just saying. I'm going with James or Freddie for Little Jingle Tinkerbell's name :D :D :D

jadzia
Talker
Talker

Post by jadzia »

https://ibb.co/cVcrwb

Look at the funny comments under the picture, Mike posted at Instagram.
One "Willow" comment, one "Baby Jingle" (who was it? :rofl: ) and one comment about the money.

jadzia
Talker
Talker

Post by jadzia »

fauxfox wrote:Why would her lawyers/etc. need over a week to register some social media accounts? I can register some Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and Facebook handles in about 10 minutes total. And they could've done it months in advance.

I'm a lawyer, and none of my clients would pay my hourly rate for that stuff - it's not legal work. It's not like she's trademarking the baby's name (you generally register trademarks once you already have a product that uses the name - you need to submit proof of active use to finalize registration in the US, and the UK is probably very similar).

Good thought but I don't think it has anything to do with the delay.
I think it is possible, that her lawyers try to trademark the babys name (although it is called differently). And it takes more than a week in Europe to do so, but I would have guessed she started doing it right after deciding on the name.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

HASHTAG: FREE JINGLE (now THAT is brilliant if I do say so myself). :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Please can someone start writing #freejingle on their posts? LOL.

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

Tulips wrote:Nobody's obliged to like their mother's name but I find it rude to outright say you hate it. How apt though for Fleur to have Stephanie as a middle name as I personally associate that with posh, rich b*tches (no offence anyone, lol).
I hate that name I remember a girl called Stephanie being called stiff fanny and it wasn’t nice for her .

bkk10
Learner
Learner

Post by bkk10 »

Let's start a thread just about the name? We can gather all the clues we have so far and start guessing! I've heard it's one syllable and starts with a B. Also heard something about an animal name somewhere in there too (not sure how accurate any of that is though) "NameGate 2018" :rofl:

Firecracker
Talker
Talker

Post by Firecracker »

I think the hints we have for the name are (based on what i've read here on the forums)
1. Traditionally a masculine name
2. Animal related
3. One-syllable

New thread names... hmmm.... "FleurdeForce: Jingle All the Way", or perhaps, "Jingle until I get Paid"? hehe

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

What’s babys name get lost unless you pay

Fleur won’t say unless you’ve paid

Baby Bell born with clothes to sell

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Firecracker wrote:I think the hints we have for the name are (based on what i've read here on the forums)
1. Traditionally a masculine name
2. Animal related
3. One-syllable

New thread names... hmmm.... "FleurdeForce: Jingle All the Way", or perhaps, "Jingle until I get Paid"? hehe
I like 'Jingle until I get paid' :D

Return to “FleurDeForce”