SnoozeDeFarce 2015 - General thread part 14

perennialamateur

Re: SnoozeDeFarce 2015 - General thread part 14

Post by perennialamateur »

She isn't going to a music festival, she's going to a marketing & PR convention, thus dress accordingly.

I don't think she's the best dresser, but her clothes sense isn't that bad. There are so few things to complain about her and they're so minor.

Remember back in the day pre-2011 when she had that intro in every video with a purple background where she walked up to the camera and blew a kiss? Cheesy, but I think it's time to bring back and updated version of the intro.

On the other hand, I actually do like that her blog has that quick slapped together effect. I just want some info fast. I don't need 7 glamour shots of a lipstick tube, ykwim?

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by -P- »

^ Haha! I miss that intro!
lolita_blah wrote:Image

I think this quote from Channel is perfect for Fleur: “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.”
she should take all the jackets off, every outfit would be better without those!

lisi
Talker
Talker

Post by lisi »

Jesus! She dresses and acts like a 14 year old. The way she went on about Mike's haircut? shut the fuck up! :roll: :roll: :-?

Rage&Love
Informer
Informer

Post by Rage&Love »

lisi wrote:Jesus! She dresses and acts like a 14 year old. The way she went on about Mike's haircut? shut the fuck up! :roll: :roll: :-?
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikeeeeeeeeeeeeee I don't liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikeeeeeeeeeeeeee itttttttttt!!!!!!!

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Hahahaha such a Fleur reaction :D
Oh and anyone has any name suggestions for the new thread?

Sent from my fancy super expensive fantasy phone via patapoop
:love2:

violet_schmiolet
Learner
Learner

Post by violet_schmiolet »

The whining about Mike's hair was so annoying, why did she insert such long footage of it? Wow Fleur, big deal, your husband got a haircut. The whole holding her hand over her mouth thing was so stupid. He didn't dye it green, for god's sake. He also looked a bit hurt when she kept going on about it.

minky
Lurker
Lurker

Post by minky »

Hhoodlum08 wrote:I think Fleurs outfits are over accessorized and too contrived. Nothing seems natural, just too thought out. I think Sammi looks like she needs a good wash but at least her look fits in with the festival vibe.
I agree with this, wasn't it Coco Chanel that said you should look in the mirror before you leave the house and take one accessory off. She needs to do that. I also don't get with all of the designer handbags and clothes she has she insists on wearing costume jewelry all the time. I would more expect her to have a few classic pieces she wears all the time if you know what I mean.

potnoodlegirl
Informer
Informer

Post by potnoodlegirl »

This is why I get so irritated when people say that commenting on her priviledged lifestyle and how it affects her YouTube is jealousy. It's not! I watch very few of her vlogs now because being the spoilt baby of a rich family means she whines and whinges when she doesn't get her own way. If we only see 10 minutes of her day I dread to think what she's like to live with. She whined that Mike didn't buy enough food when he went shopping on his own while she had jet lag, she whined her expensive pedigree dog is too fluffy, she whined that her train was going to get her home late... Mike shading her for not putting up vlogs at Coachella made me laugh!

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

Potnoodlegirl - don't forget she whined because the the mean yoga teacher wasn't nice to her!!! Fleur you forgot to mention the thousands of pounds Kiehls put out on you and the other 2 girls wining and dining you in LA! Seriously I like Fleur but she needs to have a word with herself. I really felt for Mike with her over the top reaction to his haircut. She is a lucky girl - without him she would not be able to go travelling around the world, he definitely keeps all the other balls in the air which enables her to do her job. Don't get me wrong I'm not for the little woman staying at home doing the housework but I'm guessing Mike does more than his fair share!

Txt

iswearimnotjudging
Learner
Learner

Post by iswearimnotjudging »

Did anyone notice how she basically related having a designer bag (Mulberry in this case) to being a nice/good person when a man pushed her on Oxford Street in yesterdays vlog? Yes, cos if you have money and dress well, you of course must be a good person :roll:

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

Haha, yes, I noticed. As someone who works on Wall Street, I can tell you that many of the people most likely to shove someone in the street when they're in a big hurry are rich people.

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

RachelGreeb wrote:Did anyone notice how she basically related having a designer bag (Mulberry in this case) to being a nice/good person when a man pushed her on Oxford Street in yesterdays vlog? Yes, cos if you have money and dress well, you of course must be a good person :roll:
I was just coming here to say that! Because he had a Mulberry bag, she was shocked he pushed into her! But if he had had a high street bag, she would have expected it! Little Miss Rich Bitch much! :rofl:

Nicole x
Talker
Talker

Post by Nicole x »

My current thoughts on Fleur:

1. The Coachella outfits - just, no. She almost gets it right sometimes and then totally ruins it by adding bulk, bulk and more bulk so she ends up looking way bigger than she is. And totally agree that her outfits are always so try-hard, you can just tell she has spent hours obsessing over every accessory. I always find her look books uncomfortable to watch because she looks SO awkward in every single shot, if she would just relax and own it maybe her outfits wouldn't look quite as bad. And as for that chunky black belt, Jesus wept. The fact that it didn't fit through the belt loops of your shorts was a sign from above Fleur, to BURN THE DAMN WAIST BELTS. They do her absolutely no favours at all.

2. The whining about Mike's hair :roll: I completely understand playful teasing between couples, I do that with my husband too but she came off as such a brat. It's not like he went and got a Mohawk then dyed it blue, he looked perfectly nice and it's just hair, it grows! I'm sure she would be quite upset if the shoe was on the other foot and Mike was poking fun at her hair constantly.

3. Mike sitting with all the animals on the couch was bloody adorable.

4. I caught the bit about the guy with the Mulberry bag too. I know it's nit picky but it's interesting the things she looks for in people to determine their 'value', I doubt Fleur has any friends or acquaintances that don't own at least one £2000 handbag.

That is all. For now.

Nicole x
Talker
Talker

Post by Nicole x »

My current thoughts on Fleur:

1. The Coachella outfits - just, no. She almost gets it right sometimes and then totally ruins it by adding bulk, bulk and more bulk so she ends up looking way bigger than she is. And totally agree that her outfits are always so try-hard, you can just tell she has spent hours obsessing over every accessory. I always find her look books uncomfortable to watch because she looks SO awkward in every single shot, if she would just relax and own it maybe her outfits wouldn't look quite as bad. And as for that chunky black belt, Jesus wept. The fact that it didn't fit through the belt loops of your shorts was a sign from above Fleur, to BURN THE DAMN WAIST BELTS. They do her absolutely no favours at all.

2. The whining about Mike's hair :roll: I completely understand playful teasing between couples, I do that with my husband too but she came off as such a brat. It's not like he went and got a Mohawk then dyed it blue, he looked perfectly nice and it's just hair, it grows! I'm sure she would be quite upset if the shoe was on the other foot and Mike was poking fun at her hair constantly.

3. Mike sitting with all the animals on the couch was bloody adorable.

4. I caught the bit about the guy with the Mulberry bag too. I know it's nit picky but it's interesting the things she looks for in people to determine their 'value', I doubt Fleur has any friends or acquaintances that don't own at least one £2000 handbag.

That is all. For now.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Imagine if a man went on and on and complained about his wife's haircut, or insisted on what she does or doesn't do with her hair. No way. She is way out of line and her continuing to harp on and on about it is ridiculous.

Post by Guest »

So sick of Fleur's vlogs just being shots of her face all the time. Love, I know what you look like. Maybe show us something else.

ChanelMagic
Informer
Informer

Post by ChanelMagic »

bluetack wrote:So sick of Fleur's vlogs just being shots of her face all the time. Love, I know what you look like. Maybe show us something else.
There is a saying on this thread that goes "That is just Fleur being Fleur". Wow I have not watched her is a while and I remember this narcissistic quality to her videos was a huge reason why I found her so selfish and annoying. She travels so much and is around such amazing surroundings, to only show her "talking head" for 98% of the videos after all these years is really sad and lame.

Maybe Fleur needs attention. Maybe the camera in her face makes her feel loved, strong and in control. Idk

I actually thought for a while she had gotten better about pulling the camera away from her face. She is not the only beauty guru who does this. As a student of filmmaking, I really is frustrating to see such bad composition.

I refuse to watch Fleur baby talk those animals and act rich girl entitled in her youtube bubble. I hope she appreciates Mike because he seems like he is a good man.

sleepyhead19
Talker
Talker

Post by sleepyhead19 »

Just when I thought her April vlogs are decent, she has to ruin it with the last 3 which I found so annoying. I actually think that Mike's hair looks fine, and okay, so she doesn't like it, but there's no need to go on and on about it. I seriously wanted to shake her when she was whining about it. And the candy-picking bit- she's worse than a kid. I really like Fleur most of the time, but she's really childish at times.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

I just saw her vlog, never have I've seen an adult person pick candy like that. The whole, just one, just one, no they're too long, no don't give me two thing. She can be so fussy about the most mundane things.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

litnerd wrote:Imagine if a man went on and on and complained about his wife's haircut, or insisted on what she does or doesn't do with her hair. No way. She is way out of line and her continuing to harp on and on about it is ridiculous.
This so much! I truly cannot stand her anymore, her bratty behavior has become repulsive to me. She needs a reality check ASAP.
Non.

Return to “FleurDeForce”