ItsBenjiBAILOUTofQuarantine&FamilyTime - Part 99

brownprincess93
Talker
Talker

Re: ItsBenjiBAILOUTofQuarantine&FamilyTime - Part 99

Post by brownprincess93 »

Okay so Benji probably only spends like 10 minutes with Leah and Judy just has to film it in every vlog to show that he's so devoted to being a parent, when clearly all he wants to do is take off for his personal errands and make Judy do all the home school things on her own. He is only dedicated to cooking for his stupid channel that he has to plug in like every vlog. I seriously get annoyed when he says things "I gave Judy a break" - like are you kidding me? You watching the baby for a few minutes is not enough!

brownprincess93
Talker
Talker

Judy planned another "staycation" because you know it's so important for them to travel and stay in a home with rooms....you know like the one they already live in! I found it hilarious that this whole vlog was showing the reality of Judy's life - she made all the arrangements, packed all the things, cleaned everything up and did most of it while holding Leah! She also was the only one holding Leah the entire time - there was no staged shots of Benji being the "supportive" husband/father as they like to show!

Suzyq
Learner
Learner

Post by Suzyq »

I thought for sure after banjos stupidity in yesterday’s vlog there would be some kind of activity. Damn, Judy’s subs are pissed at him. He’s such an ass!

hangsy
Informer
Informer

Post by hangsy »

Judy is getting exactly what she deserves, i lost all respect for her when she shunned Amy and Val to protect the serial rapist. She ass kiss Benji soo damn much that he knows he can do whatever cause she ain't going nowhere ;)
:love2: Image :love2:

brownprincess93
Talker
Talker

I seriously hate when they stay in their robes for half the vlog and when Judy makes the girls hair while they are eating - something about that always makes me cringe. Also Benji is more of a "side parent" when it comes to Leah, he literally holds her for 5 minutes when he claims he's giving Judy a "break" and only cares about his stupid video sessions that only Judy watches. They also don't seem to care about the pile of moldy fruit on their counter - ugh like enough with the fruit fly remedies, how about you eat the fruit while it's rype!

vandal86
Talker
Talker

Post by vandal86 »

First it was the treadmill with the tv now she has a stationary bike with a tv lol this woman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suzyq
Learner
Learner

Post by Suzyq »

Someone help me! WTH is Baby Led Weaning? The way Judy explained it in today’s vlog it just sounds like lazy parenting, putting solid food down in front of your very young baby, who doesn’t have teeth yet, and expect them to eat on their own. Is that correct? Someone please tell me why she doesn’t have the time to feed her own child? Is it her full time, out of the home job? Oh wait...

That really pissed me off! She has the time to put on a full face of make up but she can’t mash up some broccoli and spoon feed Leah? That child has no teeth! And then there’s one of the minions in the comments suggesting to feed Leah small bites of CHICKEN next time!! Who are these people? Maybe It’s just me, but if you don’t know enough to read the directions to properly put on a pair of eye lashes, maybe you shouldn’t be feeding your infant child with NO TEETH solid foods just yet! Ya think?? :roll:

I really hope Judy and Banjo has taken a first aid and cpr course in case that poor baby ever chokes on solid food Judy feeds Leah. I pray it never happens. But looking at poor Miya’s face we can obviously see that accidents are happening in that house and they are trying to hide them or they don’t want to talk about them. And it’s just damn sad.

ADMIN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ADMIN »

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”