IT'SJUDYS4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLIFE (Pt. 98)

BagelBoy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IT'SJUDYS4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLIFE (Pt. 98)

Post by BagelBoy »

H8trAide wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:53 pm
Judy and her shady dr. It’s like she goes to an HMO possibly. She sees who ever is there at the time OB wise.

When she got the ultrasound to reveal the gender it was odd cause they left the dr (even vlogged the Dr doing the Doppler) then showed them in the car and saying they had to schedule the ultrasound at a different place. She forgot she had to do that with the twins. Duh. She even had to use google maps to get them there. Very odd that it is her third pregnancy with supposedly the same drs and “clinic” and she is still clueless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe the doctors moved to a different building idk but this is Judy of course so I don't know who to believe

lemonjuice
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonjuice »

Gurugossiping wrote: quote this w/ new thread name suggestions
It'sBenji'sSelfIsolatingInTheDownstairsGuestroomLife

smallworld
Debater
Debater

Post by smallworld »

I hated that stupid test! You have to drink this sugary drink, I have a sweet tooth and even I fell nauseous after drinking that crap; I passed. Most women fail the first test and they have to take it again but then they have to fast for 3 hours and we all know Judy won’t even last an hour.

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:She says for the twins (and BFT's latest visit at 20 weeks), she had to go to a different clinic where they have the "legit machine". I suppose she meant a 3D or 4D one to check baby's anatomy and abnormalities, if any.

Then again, maybe her "doctor" at times is a nurse practitioner!

For those who don't watch the vlog. She will be cutting her hair and has ordered the scissors from Sally's Beauty Supply LOL

Idiot says tomorrow's doctor's appointment is her FIRST TIME OUT IN PUBLIC...

Will be surprised if she passes her glucose test. She better not cheat!

The rubik's cube. I thought he was going to solve the entire thing. He only did one side :rofl:

Is there any difference. He skipped lunch but had two ice coffees with ice cream...
What’s wrong with nurse practitioners/midwives? Image

I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

Dark Ash
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dark Ash »

What an awful shit show this family has turned into! I still cannot believe that she is having another child when she can not deal with the ones she has at all. Benji and the rest their families raised Julianna while Judy was busy with the twins for the first year and that's why Julianna is half normal and smart. But the twins, OMG they are 2 huge overweight toddlers that are so obnoxious and food obsessed its disgusting and also impossible to understand! kids at school must hate them or not even want to deal with trying to understand them. Judy and Benji's marriage is soooo obviously on the rocks that its funny at this point. Anyone can see he has no respect for her! Who would?!? The only good thing she has ever done was get on YouTube at the beginning and started off with a bunch of dorks from blogtv/YouNow following her dumb wedding to a rapist brother....and now she has ridden the wave to the end! She is providing for her family but she gives nothing else of herself to her family. Judy is so fucking dumb or naive that I can't respect anything she says or does! She is a fucking liar saying she hasn't been in public...she is faking self isolation!

omfg_shutup
Learner
Learner

Post by omfg_shutup »

bananas wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote: quote this w/ new thread name suggestions
itsJudysFAILingHomeSchoolingTime

itsBenjiBAILOUTofQuarantine&FamilyTime
OMG this is perfect! Absentee father + another Travis male needing a bailout.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Oh I noticed the lack of mask and how she then took it off. I’m familiar with masks due to my job but did she really have to yank it off like that? Instead of touching it she should have taken it off by the earloop. Then she put the hospital visitor sticker in it. That could have been saved in a plastic baggy for another use when she goes back for her other appointments.

Does she know those are in very short supply??

Banjos preaching today irritated me. Skipped a lot of him.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

Benji acted like such an ass playing the game with the girls. Board games can teach valuable life skills, if he actually tried. Of course he doesn't care if they have any sort of educashin.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Did y'all notice Judy was being really salty towards Benji today? At one point, I think she even called him stupid.

chilidubu
Talker
Talker

Post by chilidubu »

I cringed so hard seeing Jumbo handling her mask. My god woman, please don’t touch your mask after using it, especially after being in a hospital setting. How stupid can you be. What’s the point of wearing a mask or gloves if you touch them like that after.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

This look was hysterical. Image

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
speakyourdreams wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:40 pm
patientLikeAcircle wrote:She says for the twins (and BFT's latest visit at 20 weeks), she had to go to a different clinic where they have the "legit machine". I suppose she meant a 3D or 4D one to check baby's anatomy and abnormalities, if any.

Then again, maybe her "doctor" at times is a nurse practitioner!

For those who don't watch the vlog. She will be cutting her hair and has ordered the scissors from Sally's Beauty Supply LOL

Idiot says tomorrow's doctor's appointment is her FIRST TIME OUT IN PUBLIC...

Will be surprised if she passes her glucose test. She better not cheat!

The rubik's cube. I thought he was going to solve the entire thing. He only did one side :rofl:

Is there any difference. He skipped lunch but had two ice coffees with ice cream...
What’s wrong with nurse practitioners/midwives? Image

Nothing wrong! They are perfectly skilled! But we don't address them as "doctor"...
True that. She probably just refers to every medical professional as Dr.

I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

bananas
Learner
Learner

Post by bananas »

whenever the twins talk i CRINGE and CRINKLE my forehead so much because i CANT understand what they are saying!!...
either Judy is dyslexic and understands her twins poor speech or she is getting a sponsorship from an anti-wrinkle cream because I know she probably crinkles her forehead whenever the twins speak with CONFUSION/disbelief!!

i probably understand 2 words from every sentence that the twins speak!... with the throw back clips of when the twins where toddlers, I think they only progressed by speaking an additional one or two words (stiil with improper pronunciations! )...it actually have pity for the twins and Julia.. :(

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

This vlog was all about food. Not a surprise cause we talked about it. She says Banjo is a foodie, I get it but why the huge bites of food? They sounded like idiots oohing and awing over the avocado toast.

I feel like they do these vlogs to show off their lifestyle. Dude... I could not work at home like they do. I’m not the least bit jealous.

I also think they do all the meals and show that banjo can cook for the family. Kinda like look how good we have it. Especially for her family in the Philippines .

BusyB12
Talker
Talker

Post by BusyB12 »

Ccc123000 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:42 pm
Did y'all notice Judy was being really salty towards Benji today? At one point, I think she even called him stupid.
Her tone was sorta demonic and scary. I’ve never heard her talk like that about Benji. She has so much hate and anger about him.

omfg_shutup
Learner
Learner

Post by omfg_shutup »

Why do they always eat burnt toast? Do they like it burnt? Yikes, all that acrylamide increasing their cancer risk. :?
This is the family that doesn't use a microwave because it's "harmful to your health," and I'm pretty sure they are anti-vax as well. smh

BusyB12
Talker
Talker

Post by BusyB12 »

What’s up with this site. It’s not efficient when user want to post. Too much buffering and lists post!

I’m so confused, I was basically asking does benji own the studio he goes to everyday or is it shared office space with other people?

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

omfg_shutup wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:46 pm
Why do they always eat burnt toast? Do they like it burnt? Yikes, all that acrylamide increasing their cancer risk. :?
This is the family that doesn't use a microwave because it's "harmful to your health," and I'm pretty sure they are anti-vax as well. smh
They vaccinate their kids surprisingly I just watched a whole vlog on her getting flu shots with the girls and there is a vlog where she hid her camera in her purse so she could film Julianna geting shots for school it was terrible you couldn't see anything but you could hear Juliana screaming for her in the background

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

BusyB12 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:39 pm
Ccc123000 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:42 pm
Her tone was sorta demonic and scary. I’ve never heard her talk like that about Benji. She has so much hate and anger about him.
do you have a timestamp? i reallllllyyyy dont want to watch their whole vlog lol

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatefrauds »

BusyB12 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:06 pm
What’s up with this site. It’s not efficient when user want to post. Too much buffering and lists post!

I’m so confused, I was basically asking does benji own the studio he goes to everyday or is it shared office space with other people?
it's actually a garage. Look at the door.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”