IT'SJUDYS4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLIFE (Pt. 98)

smartalice
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IT'SJUDYS4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLIFE (Pt. 98)

Post by smartalice »

Family YouTube Creators Town Hall re: COVID-19 will be aired on Joe Biden for President’s youtube channel on Sunday. There is a teaser video posted on Biden’s channel. Too bad the campaign did not do their due dilligence looking into the baggage of this family.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

smartalice wrote:Family YouTube Creators Town Hall re: COVID-19 will be aired on Joe Biden for President’s youtube channel on Sunday. There is a teaser video posted on Biden’s channel. Too bad the campaign did not do their due dilligence looking into the baggage of this family.
Oh man. I wonder why Banjo and Juditz agreed to do this because it’s pretty much asking the other side to unearth their family life and dissect it. Image

CaptainObvious
Learner
Learner

Post by CaptainObvious »

smartalice wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:19 pm
Family YouTube Creators Town Hall re: COVID-19 will be aired on Joe Biden for President’s youtube channel on Sunday. There is a teaser video posted on Biden’s channel. Too bad the campaign did not do their due dilligence looking into the baggage of this family.
Ugh, I'm cringing at the thought.

Maybe if enough people expose them, they'll edit them out? One could hope...

smartalice
Informer
Informer

Post by smartalice »

Somebody should inform Val and Amy via social media to contact Biden’s campaign.

BagelBoy
Learner
Learner

Post by BagelBoy »

Ooh Banjo just pissed me off, saying that it was the first time Keira wanted to have a serious conversation. She's 6 not 3 like they treat her, of course she's able to converse that way. Well idk if Miya is able to but Keira sure can. This just shows how Banjo has the constant need to belittle people just for the smallest things, he thinks he's so superior but he knows less than the average person. Idk why Grampy the offender and the CIA agent decided to raise their sons to be stuck up cocky pieces of shit.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Spam is probably the most unhealthy thing u can eat Judy. Healfy you are not. Those buns were burnt!!!

All of a sudden Home Chef appears again.

iPad time is just cause they are quarantined. Yeah right. Lie some more Banjo.

They grabbed those grapes from Judy with dirty hands. Gross.

I see we are “teaching” today. LOL!!

I bet poor Mel still has Julian living with her.

Judy the makeup guru needs to watch a tutorial?!?!
I wish the long poofy curly hair trend would go away. Along with the long fake acrylics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

H8trAide wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:35 pm
I wish the long poofy curly hair trend would go away. Along with the long fake acrylics.
I zoned out on most of today’s video. Had other things to do and it was boring. But I did see that part at the end where she suddenly put her makeup on at 8:30 PM. Must be sexy times.

Why did she need to watch the tutorial? I have no idea. Because she wound up doing her hair and make up the exact same way she does it, all the time, every day, without fail, apparently that’s the way Banjo decrees...I mean, likes it.

So why did she look at the tutorial? I have no idea. Maybe she’s doing some sort of collab and the other person is going to point to one of her tutorials later.

Oh, I did see the beginning, where she was hiding out in the kitchen and eating something, and then the twins found her, and one of the twins instantly grabbed for the food. Now, I don’t know how you all were raised, but I was raised to not grab food out of ANY other person’s hand. Apparently these little brats are being raised with no sense of personal space and no sense of “what’s mine and what’s yours.” What’s Miya going to do, take the baby’s bottle away when it comes and drink it? 🙄 ick.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

ackshee_Littlelee20
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ackshee_Littlelee20 »

I can't stand Judy's fake cackling laugh. Its so ugly and cringey to hear. And all the make up tutorials can't hide the fact she has a midgets face. She looks like she smells like tuna.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

RecyclePileQueen wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:31 pm
H8trAide wrote:
I zoned out on most of today’s video. Had other things to do and it was boring. But I did see that part at the end where she suddenly put her makeup on at 8:30 PM. Must be sexy times.

Why did she need to watch the tutorial? I have no idea. Because she wound up doing her hair and make up the exact same way she does it, all the time, every day, without fail, apparently that’s the way Banjo decrees...I mean, likes it.

So why did she look at the tutorial? I have no idea. Maybe she’s doing some sort of collab and the other person is going to point to one of her tutorials later.

Oh, I did see the beginning, where she was hiding out in the kitchen and eating something, and then the twins found her, and one of the twins instantly grabbed for the food. Now, I don’t know how you all were raised, but I was raised to not grab food out of ANY other person’s hand. Apparently these little brats are being raised with no sense of personal space and no sense of “what’s mine and what’s yours.” What’s Miya going to do, take the baby’s bottle away when it comes and drink it? 🙄 ick.
Bozos taught the girls from young that sharing is caring which is actually I want whatever you are having.

Why on earth do they still linger when the park is closed? Can they not go home and have their snack? Idiots like them give normal folks a hard just trying to buy necessities.

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

readingsheep wrote:
RecyclePileQueen wrote:
H8trAide wrote:

Oh, I did see the beginning, where she was hiding out in the kitchen and eating something, and then the twins found her, and one of the twins instantly grabbed for the food. Now, I don’t know how you all were raised, but I was raised to not grab food out of ANY other person’s hand. Apparently these little brats are being raised with no sense of personal space and no sense of “what’s mine and what’s yours.” What’s Miya going to do, take the baby’s bottle away when it comes and drink it? Image ick.
Bozos taught the girls from young that sharing is caring which is actually I want whatever you are having.

Why on earth do they still linger when the park is closed? Can they not go home and have their snack? Idiots like them give normal folks a hard just trying to buy necessities.
They used to go on daily walks as a family consistently pre twins. Then banjo got fake busy traveling trying to find his passion in life and was around less. Now that hes forced to be home with the pandemic they go out on walks again. I get hes trying to keep the kids active but now local governments are telling people to stay inside, especially in California currently

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

RecyclePileQueen wrote:
H8trAide wrote:

Oh, I did see the beginning, where she was hiding out in the kitchen and eating something, and then the twins found her, and one of the twins instantly grabbed for the food. Now, I don’t know how you all were raised, but I was raised to not grab food out of ANY other person’s hand. Apparently these little brats are being raised with no sense of personal space and no sense of “what’s mine and what’s yours.” What’s Miya going to do, take the baby’s bottle away when it comes and drink it? 🙄
That was Juliana and Miya and Juliana was the first one who took the grapes from her hand,I saw that she gave them their own bowl but I'm starting to wonder if she treats these girls like her best friend because some of the behavior would've gotten me in trouble.

when she first started the vlog she's telling the story of how Miya barges into their room rolling her eyes with Miya behind her telling her no,that alone would've gotten me in trouble because you don't tell an adult no and Benji just sat there

then there's the grapes I was taught to ask before taking things and if momma didn't share oh well.

It was so many teachable moments in the vlog and I know it's bits and pieces of the day and we don't see things like discipline etc but she should've corrected that behavior on the vlog she should've talked to Miya afterwards and explained to her about privacy and staying in her room until they come and get them and also talking back to adults and how she shouldn't tell adults no and she should've explained to Juliana and Miya that they shouldn't take things out of people's hands and asked them if they wanted some grapes ,when they were younger she was quick to yell out ay naku you want Palo

Of course they didn't like the sandwich the tops of the bread looked hard and burnt

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Those girls are/going to be brats. All of the gazing into the camera and smiling doing funny faces says it all. They are glued to the camera! That is not normal at all.

smartalice
Informer
Informer

Post by smartalice »

Those burnt breakfast sandwiches is a metaphor for their toxic lifestyle. I seriously would not feed those to my worst enemy. The smarter twin refused to eat it and got scolded by Mommy Dearest. Dumbo had to kiss butt as always and tell her they were good, just “missing tomatoes.” Yeah, really have to pity this family.

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

smartalice wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:07 pm
Those burnt breakfast sandwiches is a metaphor for their toxic lifestyle. I seriously would not feed those to my worst enemy. The smarter twin refused to eat it and got scolded by Mommy Dearest. Dumbo had to kiss butt as always and tell her they were good, just “missing tomatoes.” Yeah, really have to pity this family.
Because Judy told her it was pandesal and I guess she thought it was really pandesal and was disappointed because she had her heart set on it Judy said none of them liked it

bananas
Learner
Learner

Post by bananas »

wow 'MIYA' DOES NOT even know her full name (Miyako Travis)..... Im speechless (I guess there were too many letters for her to spell out) :o :o

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

bananas wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:05 pm
wow 'MIYA' DOES NOT even know her full name (Miyako Travis)..... Im speechless (I guess there were too many letters for her to spell out) :o :o
That's sad and it's nobody but the parents fault she's been called Miya since birth so I'm guessing that at school she's called Miya and not Miyako which is her birth name I commented here one time wondering if they called her Miyako at school, Judy should've been teaching her that her name is Miyako as soon as she started school and encouraged the school to call her Miyako so she'll learn it,ko it's just two extra letters

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I laughed at the beginning when Keira is selling what looks to be Cheezits. Banjo says why don’t u go sell them and collect the money and do all the work and I’ll get half!!! That’s the story of his life right there.

BusyB12
Talker
Talker

Post by BusyB12 »

Is there any other way to cook with that sous vide machine other than using plastic. It seems so wrong to use plastic to cook food over night in.

Miya is annoying at this point

I think subconsciously, Judy knows her marriage is over. Her mind is focused on what benji is doing when he’s away from home and not raising those girl’s properly. Miya not knowing her real name and spelling her name with the “y” backwards.

Also, I knew these two were greedy and stingy. It hurt my spirit to see them wait for the girls to go to bed to fry up all that Katsu chicken and feast on their own. Then feed the girls the oven baked scraps and left overs of the next day was awful.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I think the day she made katsu the girls ate quesadillas. Thought it was odd she said she was making them the quesadillas and then at the end she said they made katsu.

I thought maybe she edited two days together but she didn’t. The next day she went on and on about how good it was. This family and their obsession with food is terrible. I understand being a foodie but they take it to a whole nother level!!

lunabot
Learner
Learner

Post by lunabot »

They kinda eat the same things all the time though and the don’t get bored.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”