Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Part 94: ItsJudysCheapUnhealthyLife

Post by meeeh »

new thread, we had too many pages in the last one

Summary of 93:
Truant kids. Judy talking about considering homeschooling
The Treadmill
Them being insensitive af filming someone's medical emergency. was crying about a similar incident on camera earlier
The Julian issue.
Mother cycling in and out of hospitals

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Re: Part 94: ItsJudysCheapUnhealthyLife

Post by H8trAide »

To me they never serve their guests enough food. Mr know it all doesn’t know how to pronounce echinacea I see. Lol.

Those shots won’t do anything to keep them Healthy. Hand washing and not sharing utensils will. They day the girls were helping with ice cream I think was gross. One of the twins kept rubbing her snotty nose. Why keep that in the vlog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Yeay new thread. <3 Thank you.

Judy oh Judy. Please get your parenting priorities straight. There will be a time when the twins will do their makeup and probably get sick of having to do on daily basics. Just them be kids and do things that kids do. **facepalm**

Oh my goodness, is that a partially eaten doughnut in the box of melting doughnuts? :barf:
H8trAide wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:47 pm
To me they never serve their guests enough food. Mr know it all doesn’t know how to pronounce echinacea I see. Lol.

Those shots won’t do anything to keep them Healthy. Hand washing and not sharing utensils will. They day the girls were helping with ice cream I think was gross. One of the twins kept rubbing her snotty nose. Why keep that in the vlog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes thank you. Sharing does meant eating from the same dish/bowl using same utensils or fingers. And it's really amusing that they spend so much money, time and energy on hype eating which can be achieved by eating a well balanced diet that takes less time and money. Celery is good but who on earth needs that much of celery at one go?

Greivances12
Informer
Informer

Post by Greivances12 »

ever since I said the girls had no talents or skills, the vlog has been gun ho on showing the girls coloring and calling it talent or skills. didn't know any kid that doesn't know how to color, do u? they keep reiterating it, even benji had to say something. they keep showing long footage of it too. Just expected better for their kids all around. with benji's views on certain things, you would think the girls would be speaking multiple languages and playing the violin, piano and gymnastics. but no. they've been cooped up in that house most of their lives so they aren't used anything.they are learning to do dishes and makeup.

Greivances12
Informer
Informer

Post by Greivances12 »

and yes, mya DOES have a big chip with the two front teeth. I hope they get them fixed or they will eventually turn rotten soon. There's no way that is from finger biting, that girl fell on something hit her full force.poor thing!

smallworld
Debater
Debater

Post by smallworld »

Woo this is my first time on a new thread!

A little bit of color on the lips is ok but now she’s letting the girls put on make up?! They’re not teenagers yet, they’re barely toddlers. Hasn’t she been keeping up with the news about predators? Hasn’t she even addressed this issue recently?

I haven’t watched any videos recently but just reading the tittles I’m cringing. “what would I do without Benji?” Oh I can’t wait to watch this one, I’m already grinding my teeth.
I have nothing against homeschooling but who is going to teach the girls? These two are not going to even to bother, they have nothing to teach.

After middle school my sister decide to be homeschooled because she didn’t want to go to high school. She finished her work super fast, went to college and graduated with an associates degree. She’s only 18 years old and she now works in the pharmaceutical field. Homeschool can be good or bad.

girlactik88
Debater
Debater

Post by girlactik88 »

Following!

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

Greivances12 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:22 pm
ever since I said the girls had no talents or skills, the vlog has been gun ho on showing the girls coloring and calling it talent or skills. ...........with benji's views on certain things, you would think the girls would be speaking multiple languages and playing the violin, piano and gymnastics. but no. they've been cooped up in that house most of their lives so they aren't used anything.they are learning to do dishes and makeup.
They’ve been cooped up in their house for Their entire lives, and I honestly don’t believe they even associate with anyone who is not inside their family, so I sincerely doubt that they see anyone who does not look just like them.

And that’s not good. There is a big world out there with all kinds of people and it’s time they made some friends.

We see so much coloring because apparently the golden demographic thinks that’s adorable. It’s not. It’s barely a basic skill at that age.

Why don’t we ever see them reading a book and trying to sound out the words before somebody jumps in and tells them what it is?

This thing with the number bonds I find absolutely ridiculous. Whatever happened to simple memorization that 3+3=6? They watch so many damn videos, they could at least watch Schoolhouse Rock. Hell, it’s even Disney.

And watching whichever twin it was put her make up on… All I see is that ruined Hairline that they’re trying to disguise. Even Cousin Itt has become more cousin itt-ly. But never mind, they’re just going to keep spending money on other crap (like banjos day trips) and not on the maintenance for their children’s hair and teeth and health. Those children are your bank, idiots. Maintain them properly. The golden demographic would want you to.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

When was the last time Banjo or Judy said they should put the girls in dance or gymnastics and then not follow through?? I think we’re overdue on that redundant idea. I mean this family is nothing but repeated actions or late on trends. They’re boring.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

daaaaang, miya really didn't like all the attention on her twin. :rofl:

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

So Kiera is now sick... Jeez Judy for the love of God take those kids to a dr already... they are constantly sick...taking a nap is not going to cure them.. they need to be checked my a dr...

But then again with lazy parents letting them stay up way past their bed times and no routine doesn't help the situation

I really wish YTers would shut up about meetings or things that they can't disclose right away.. why even mention it if your not allowed to talk about it.. so Benji is spending two days and a night down town.... why? Gee it must be nice to waste money on stupid little things like this but yet they won't pay to have their children looked after by a dr.. but of course Benji is using that to run away from being a host with Judy's family

of course stupid Judy is doing the celery juicing wrong...

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

Off topic... but why hasn't the comments on their channel been disabled? Bubz. It seems like most vloggers that use their kids as cash cows on Youtube had all their comments disabled due to child pedophiles leaving questionable comments.

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

montrealgirl2014xo2 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:00 pm

I really wish YTers would shut up about meetings or things that they can't disclose right away.. why even mention it if your not allowed to talk about it.. so Benji is spending two days and a night down town.... why? Gee it must be nice to waste money on stupid little things like this but yet they won't pay to have their children looked after by a dr.. but of course Benji is using that to run away from being a host with Judy's family

of course stupid Judy is doing the celery juicing wrong...
Benji is probably using this opportunity so he can sit in the dark and play on his phone? Or better yet, he's probably hooking up with some chick.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

not surprised keira is sick since the other 2 have been but miya's reaction was so bratty, at least julianna seemed to be concerned miya just cared that keira was getting more attention than her for once

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

They are still lying in bed at 11am? Is she waiting for the nannies to come over and take care of the girls? Geez woman if you want to lead a life with weird hours, have it your way but not your children. They deserve to have a normal life and they should learn to live like that until they are old enough to decide how they should live theirs.

Greivances12
Informer
Informer

Post by Greivances12 »

Kiera had food poisoning. I always wondered if they handle food properly. Especially those meatballs the other day had made me even more curious because they looked so cold. Today we see judy stick her big old grubby hand straight into the ice maker compartment, wtf? She used to get those sty's all the time.

I also wanted to add, in some cultures, when someone cooks food or invites you over, after you take the first bite, YOU compliment the chef right away. They are mad annoying to stare into your face and wait for your every reaction on beg for compliments. You want food to surprise them and they say, "wow this is really good!"

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

^^ They had homemade ice-cream made from raw milk the other day and she was having a running nose. It doesn't help that they have food like pork belly, pasta, cheese etc when they are not feeling well.

That is interesting. Which culture is that?

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

The girls aren't toddlers I see this when reading the comments too,also they're in and out of o the hospital with mama so they could've caught something there

So others are posting their Disney vlogs now,I watched cgh today and it looks like they stayed in the Bahamas twice the second time they went to the Disney island the youngest kids spent time in the play area it looks like the trip was fun

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

Follow

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

For a while her vlogs did have the comments disabled I wonder if they cried to their friend over at youtube to get it back..it seems weird that theirs aren't..

:barf: thinking any woman other then Judy would want to be with him. For some reason I always think that they both smell nasty in real life cause I am sure they are nasty in real life

oh yea the green eyed monster came out of Miya when Kiera was getting all the attention.. kind of sad that Kiera has to get sick in order to get some attention..I think when it comes to Miya she whines and gets what she wants and Kiera is pushed to the side as we always see and as parents they need to teach Miya she has to share and take turns which they always harp on kiera for doing.. as the twins get older its only going to get worse with Miya and I hope Kiera will stand up for herself soon

Seriously if you are eating at someone's house are you going to be rude and say the food is gross? no you suck it up and eat it but to stand there and question them about is it good, how much would you pay etc is just as bad its like you either need to justify it or stroke their egos

My mother always said that if you are sick, runny nose etc that you should avoid dairy products..don't ask me why but she would never let us have dairy when we were sick and I sadly do that with my son..

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”