Part 93: ItsBenjisYoutuberSecrets: How to (Not) be a Parent

smg19
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part 93: ItsBenjisYoutuberSecrets: How to (Not) be a Parent

Post by smg19 »

Anyone watch the comments disabled video from video influencers? I don’t want to give them views lol

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

smg19 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:42 am
Anyone watch the comments disabled video from video influencers? I don’t want to give them views lol
I just clicked on it because I want to know exactly what BS Benji is going to say about this..granted might not watch it all..

Right off the bat he is so stupid and ironic saying he will do anything to keep his kids safe.. umm lets bring all kinds of strangers around and tell the girls they are an auntie or an uncle when they aren't family, lets have a friend come to scamcember with a gun in the house, lets leave our doors unlocked all the time, lets leave the girls unattendent with no parent close by, lets leave the girls run around outside on the street either ahead of behind us, lets leave the girls run around a grocery store, lets vlog the girls dancing around in their nighties flashing the panties, lets vlog them in the bath,lets have the girls side beside male strangers on the plane.. Benji shall I go on on how you claim to protect the girls?

Gee Predators should hit close to home for you both.. isn't your brother/brother in law a predator? Hmm they weren't only leaving predatory comments but they were sharing time stamps of the children in compromising positions

Couldn't watch it all because he was just starting to annoying me

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

found a blog post about disney creator days that they went on a couple of weeks ago, they paid for absolutely nothing

• 4 Days at Walt Disney World including park hopper passes and media Fast Passes.
    3 Night stay at a Walt Disney World Resort
    3 Night cruise with Disney Cruise Line
    All Flights and Transportation
    Unlimited internet both on land and sea
    Most meals
    Exclusive access, first-looks, events, one-of-a-kind special experiences, and surprises.
    All of the above 100% paid for by Disney.

and the influencers were supposed to show off the disney vacation experience which is why they made such a big deal out of the guide and stuff
  • When you attend Disney Creator Days there is a clearly defined expectation to create unique and engaging content about The Walt Disney Company and the experience itself before, during and after on all channels. Each influencer is expected to use their voice to provide a unique and honest perspective on the event.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

^^ Their promotion was a snooze fest. It's not much difference from the stuff they did at home. But they did a good job promoting the clubhouse and eating the same thing for the family and fancy stuff for themselves.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

Hmmm, I think the letter/numbers thing is a sign of dyslexia ???
She’s still a bit young to be diagnose though, I think??
Doesn’t mean any of the villagers should ignore it though. They’re so inattentive. I have a feeling it’s just bad habits that stuck cos no one at home checks homework.

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

H8trAide wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:50 am
That common core math is dumb!! I think that’s what Judy was trying to call it. My state recently got rid of it. It makes no sense at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I personally feel like common core is dumbing down america,how are the kids going to use common core in the future when they have to add up something in the grocery store or manage money? They can at least make pre k mandatory because they took things away when they started common core,some children who don't go to pre k won't know some things unless the parents teach them and some parents won't do it.

When I was in school in the 90s Kindergarten was naptime,snack,centers(fun activities that's based on learning different subjects),singing,circle time, and being read to,I didn't learn things like basic math and how to read until I got to the first grade.

They also took learning cursive out schools

A lot of parents complain on my timeline about how hard common core math is and how their children cry because it's so hard

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:35 pm
Somebody please correct me if I got my maths or number bonds wrong lol
The number 6 is the result you get when you add 3 plus 3 the tiny circles are the numbers you add to get six I watched this video

smg19
Debater
Debater

Post by smg19 »

I was watching an old vlog and Judy and Benji returned some clothes that were already worn and washed. Do people actually do that?? I thought once the tags were off, you couldn’t return the clothes. I’ve seen them do this more than once or twice. They even tried to return their blendtec after using it for like 5 years. They’re so damn cheap!

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

New thread title? ItsJudysCheapUnhealthyLife

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper