Part 93: ItsBenjisYoutuberSecrets: How to (Not) be a Parent

Picassos05
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part 93: ItsBenjisYoutuberSecrets: How to (Not) be a Parent

Post by Picassos05 »

I can’t upload a photo but are myia 2 front teeth chipped or is just me. The photo on her insta story

omima
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by omima »

Picassos05 wrote:I can’t upload a photo but are myia 2 front teeth chipped or is just me. The photo on her insta story
I think it's just the picture her baby teeth are tiny and maybe they are a little crooked.....but the twins are getting to an age where their front teeth are probably going to pop out soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

IAdoreJulianna
Informer
Informer

Post by IAdoreJulianna »

Greivances12 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:32 pm
They are all weird, why does beni feel the need to impress judy's mom when they've been together for years?
Come on, let's be honest here. Benji couldn't give two shits about Judy's mother's real opinion on his adobo; it's literally all about Benji and Benji only. He just wants her and EVERYONE ELSE to stroke his fragile ego over every single thing he cooks. No NORMAL person acts the way he does when he cooks and seeks compliments. He's like a hyper dog all up in your face, tongue hanging, drooling, and won't go away until you give him the attention and validation he is so desperately looking for. I actually experience total second-hand embarrassment everytime I watch Benji going around to each person wanting their opinion on how good his food is. I mean, come on, NO ONE is going to have the balls to tell him his food sucks or it's just okay. They know Benji is an insecure little shit and don't want to deal with his pouting if he truly knew how they felt about his unnecessarily over-the-top cooking. And you KNOW Judy's mother was totally bullshitting him by saying the adobo was "exceptional." No fucking way does Judy's mother EVER use that word to describe anyone's cooking, even her own family's in the Philippines. This would all be sad if it wasn't so pathetic and cringeworthy.

For those of you who found Julian's arrest record, have you tried looking to see if he's been arrested again or in court for anything recently? I know I've said more than once that Julian's sudden Instagram radio silence at the time Amy and Val started speaking out was no coincidence and obviously about him, but I'm wondering if he was arrested or anything like that that would explain his sudden disappearance beyond surely pouting and playing the victim behind the social media lens. Or maybe he went to a rehab?

Picassos05
Talker
Talker

Post by Picassos05 »

88B446FE-D75D-4279-B75E-CE79E7ABF6F5.jpeg
. This is from a few week ago i do think her front teeth are chipped
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

Amy was in court recently. She got another restraining order against him and also an ex parte(emergency custody?).I hope they stay safe.
NAL, I’m just guessing cos it goes in order from restraining to ex parte. But if anyone around understands, clarification pleaaaase :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

smallworld
Debater
Debater

Post by smallworld »

Catching up :x
Non vegan dinner:
What was up with that romantic music in the beginning?

Judy needs to stop filming herself in that disgusting robe.

Why does Benji have to freaking moan when he’s eating? It’s disgusting and after that when Julianna was seeing his Instagram to “pick what she wanted to eat” he was burping air when he was talking.

Lol “advance youtube Secrets workshop”

Benji is so lazy, now he doesn’t want to take off the girls seatbelt.

Exhausted from what Judy? You don’t do anything. And duh your side of family gets sick because how terrible they eat and you’re probably next if you don’t take care of yourself.

Judy is do dense about the size of the snow suits how do you not realize they went by months? Julianna being a brat like always, doesn’t matter if you don’t like them you’re good to wear it anyways.

It’s okay to take a break from one another:
Benji loves being away from you Judy, he’s lying about doing his “workshops” and god what was one the twins doing on top of Benji’s lap! I was grossed out in how she was moving, Judy quickly moved the camera away.

At the end seeing how nastily he was eating the ice cream geez.

I hate this wool rug:
Bikini wax, what kind of topic is that? Too much information!

“If you’re not here this is what happens” yeah Judy you should know better, Benji only cares about himself of course he wasn’t going to get a gift for that lady.

Judy needs to stop putting on make up, you could see up close that she has bad skin. She needs to take care better of her skin.

Let mama rest at home!! Leave her alone and stop bringing the kids with you.

She’s still talking about that damn needle, we all saw that you had in your hand. Stop lying.

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

We are on page 60. Can the next one be titled something about freak show or American Horror Show or whatever that’s called? Because it fits.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Jail records indicate Julian is not in jail. At least currently.

Looks like he is representing himself in the divorce. What...money bags Judy won’t pay for a lawyer??? Ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nennylou84 »

Looks like Mama is back in the hospital

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Miya's teeth is the result of nail biting. Judy mentioned that there's a gap on Miya's front teeth. I'm not sure if they are going to do anything to help her from biting her nails.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

I’m surprised Julian doesn’t have an active attorney. Even if money bags Judy wouldn’t....you’d think one of his friends or parents would fund the retainer fee for one. Pretty sure he has to show up next week to contest the judge’s order.

Also think Julian lashed out after that IG post. For a judge to grant her emergency restraining order and have a parenting plan put in place seems serious. Noticed how she dropped her old lawyer, went to court with a new one and got him blocked. I like how she’s getting shit done to protect her children. Stay safe.

What’s her mother back in for? Yikes to be admitted again. I’m not surprised though.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

On her IG stories, she uploaded a picture of Mama at the hospital. WTH Judy? If you want to update about Mama, just update about her condition not pictures or videos.

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

They also could have caught it from the hospital, Juliana had a nail biting and thumb sucking problem when she was Miyas age or younger idk what she did yo stop it but I remember her putting Band-Aids on her fingers.

smallworld
Debater
Debater

Post by smallworld »

Catching up still! I didn’t cringe too much watching these two vlogs since Benji wasn’t home, I just muted him when he was talking.
Not justifying this:
Where is the cute note in Julianna’s lunch?

Lol Judy didn’t even dress properly when she went to the outlets.

Those shoes are way too big for the twins what is she thinking.

I still have seen Lala Land XD is it good?

Judy didn’t give a shit about possible predatory comments, she didn’t even care about what’s going on. You’re clueless Judy.

I agree Julianna, when a bomb ass song comes on the radio we always have to leave the car.

Those Dairy Queen’s ice cream are insanely huge for the kids.

Judy is cheap when it comes to the kids.

$500 spa at home:
Again about the bikini wax, no one cares.

You’re certainly not Benji’s first love, you’re just the other woman remember that Judy.

Julianna was insanely rude talking to Judy about buying the smoothie instead of making it at home. She was so much nicer in the flashback, Benji made her rude.

I don’t think should be putting those peel of masks on the girls face, they could be harsh on their delicate skin.

Don’t push Miya, Julianna you can ask nicely.

smallworld
Debater
Debater

Post by smallworld »

Catching up still! I didn’t cringe too much watching these two vlogs since Benji wasn’t home, I just muted him when he was talking.
Not justifying this:
Where is the cute note in Julianna’s lunch?

Lol Judy didn’t even dress properly when she went to the outlets.

Those shoes are way too big for the twins what is she thinking.

I still have seen Lala Land XD is it good?

Judy didn’t give a shit about possible predatory comments, she didn’t even care about what’s going on. You’re clueless Judy.

I agree Julianna, when a bomb ass song comes on the radio we always have to leave the car.

Those Dairy Queen’s ice cream are insanely huge for the kids.

Judy is cheap when it comes to the kids.

$500 spa at home:
Again about the bikini wax, no one cares.

You’re certainly not Benji’s first love, you’re just the other woman remember that Judy.

Julianna was insanely rude talking to Judy about buying the smoothie instead of making it at home. She was so much nicer in the flashback, Benji made her rude.

I don’t think should be putting those peel of masks on the girls face, they could be harsh on their delicate skin.

Don’t push Miya, Julianna you can ask nicely.

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

readingsheep wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:36 am
On her IG stories, she uploaded a picture of Mama at the hospital. WTH Judy? If you want to update about Mama, just update about her condition not pictures or videos.
I hope she didn’t catch what the kids brought back from the cruise, because stupid Chubbs Is clueless.

I’m going to guess that Mama’s immune system has been compromised, between her own travel and the germs brought back from the cruise (which could include legionnaires among other things). And of course, for the sake of content, Chubbs just stupidly exposes her to the children right off the bat. Anyone with half a brain would keep them separated for a few days until you are certain they didn’t bring any germs back!

But no. She’s just hopelessly stupid. Stupid. Stupid. And Mama pays the price.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

shawnshawn50273
Debater
Debater

Post by shawnshawn50273 »

Are Mama's current health scares related to her diabetes? Because I was distressed to see Judy and Benji shoving that greasy lumpia and 24-hour pork chunks down her throat right after her last hospital stay. Is there no healthy way to prepare lumpia, that doesn't involve it being soaked in grease?

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

probably.
a lumpia is just basically an egg roll & I know you can air fry an egg roll.

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

It could be what mama ate the pork belly is basically fat or it could be the kids,the cold air and grocery Trip.Pork raises bp so if her bp was back high they probably sent her back in

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:46 pm

Is her mother being warded again. She has to go in every couple of days for a check-up.

I hope she doesn't bring the girls for another ICU concert!
She is vague on on her update. She just said Mama is at the hospital along with emojis. Can you believe it emoji. :x She should take thing kind of things more seriously.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”