Part 92: ItsJudysJellyShoesAndTutusForLife

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part 92: ItsJudysJellyShoesAndTutusForLife

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

I am always quite shocked at how cheap Judy and Benji get when they have company over for a meal considering her mother and his mother seem to always put out quite a selection of food for their guests but they always serve as little as possible to their guest they come off like they are poor or something. they clearly don't know how to entertain. I always make more then necessary and would rather have left overs then my guest walking away hungry or that I am cheap

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

The book is now for sale in Amazon. Judy showed in her IG story that it’s a best seller. Calm your tits girlfriend. See below:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

@h8trAide I was actually coming in to comment on almost the similiar thing... there is only 1 review (praising the book) and its already listed as a #1 Bestseller.... and to question that review I am sure its one of Sean's connections because the dude literally only has one review posted.. so I kind of question how sincere and honest it really is..

OMG we will not here the end of this whole thing being a #1 bestseller :o :roll:

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

@h8trAide I was actually coming in to comment on almost the similiar thing... there is only 1 review (praising the book) and its already listed as a #1 Bestseller.... and to question that review I am sure its one of Sean's connections because the dude literally only has one review posted.. so I kind of question how sincere and honest it really is..

OMG we will not here the end of this whole thing being a #1 bestseller :o :roll: funny enough its not a #1 Bestseller here in Canada :rofl:

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

thank god she had the common sense to blur him in his underwear and seriously who walks around their house with the blinds wide open with kids in the house in their underwear?

seriously what the heck is up lately with his attitude? If I was there I think I would seriously punch him out... how Judy puts up with it is beyond me...

at least Judy finally admits she is a hoarder.. LOL

Judy you can't laugh and then say its not funny.. mixed messages

Hey Judy have you read Sean and Benji's book? Man he has her pimping out the book to her minions now

okay what the heck was Benji doing in the same room on his phone in the dark? Judy flipped on the light and he was rubbing his crouch area? seriously that would have been me I would have been like what the F^*& are you doing?

Snowell08
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowell08 »

well good thing Keira is learning how to wash dishes, she knows how to do some basic chore now. Let's just hope her two older sisters don't turn into slobs growing up and relying on their youngest to do everything.

It's like the second or third time benji got caught watching something alone in the dark, he has to be hiding something from judy.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Constipation comes from the narcotics banjo took not the surgery itself. So did Mr no pain meds succumb to the pain?!?!

Throw that red lipstick away Judy!!!!

I hope they re wash those dishes. Gross.

Did Keira run funny or is it just me?

And what was that scene at the end ???? She had no clue where he was?? And then finds him in the dark on his phone. He looked caught in the act. Of what I don’t want to know. It was either set up or she caught him in the dark doing who knows what. And she doesn’t think it’s odd?? Obviously not cause she put it in the vlog.

IAdoreJulianna
Informer
Informer

Post by IAdoreJulianna »

I really hope they re-wash whatever Keira washes, too. It's really sweet that she tries and is so eager to do it, but I wouldn't trust a 4-year-old to sufficiently clean ANYTHING, especially something that contains plenty of germs. I doubt Judy or Benji re-washes any of it, though.

That last scene with Benji was super creepy for sure. Not only was he locked away in the room, but it was in the dark, too. But what creeped me out the most was the way it looked like he kept trying to keep his hands over his dick, like we wouldn't notice he was aroused. :barf: :barf: :barf: Honestly, though, what could he have possibly been doing in there that he couldn't have been doing lying on the other couch in the living room next to Judy? The kids were fast asleep in their rooms, so there was NO REASON WHATSOEVER that he needed to be in the darkness of the guest bedroom with the door shut. What a creep and a freak!

Speaking of his dick (sorry :barf: :barf: :barf:), Judy is such an idiot because she blurred him out walking around in his underwear, but just a few mere seconds later, YOU CAN SEE IT ALL when she goes up close to him and he's bending down next to the counter looking at his stupid coffee thing! Then what was the point of blurring it out from a distance, you moron?!

I love how quick Judy was to cut away to the next scene the second Julian started talking in the background at the farmer's market. Even though we only heard it for a split second, I know that was his voice and I know he was at the farmer's market with Benji because of his IG stories.

Speaking of the rapist, HOW THE HELL can Val justify still being close with Julian after what he did to another woman? She claims she was sexually assaulted three times and is still affected by it (rightfully so), especially since NONE of them got in trouble for it. Yet, here is her own cousin who sexually assaulted another woman AND WENT TO JAIL FOR IT, so you know he actually did it! I truly don't understand how she can still be close with him considering what she's been through herself. That Travis family is all kinds of fucked up.

Onions
Learner
Learner

Post by Onions »

Ugh I hate it when you offer someone some of your food and they have to put their mouth all over the fork, or spoon, or chopsticks in Benjis case. I’m sure you can see a stringer from his mouth spring back onto the chopsticks. Then Judy has some. My ex bf used to do it and it used to PISS ME OFF! Mouth germs on food really makes me feel sick. Think it stems back to when I was in junior school and some bully bitch asked me for some of my drink, then she gave it back to me full of floaters . Needless to say I binned it.

He was definitely up to something in that room. He had guilt written all over him. Just the way he was speaking and acting all shifty and casually turning his phone off.

Lol @ Miya with the Halloween jo jo outfit. As soon as soon as Judy said “we could probably DIY that at home, she wears bright clothes and a big bow” , Miya said “no I don’t want that outfit” she’s not being palmed off with no DIY shit! :rofl:

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Onions wrote:Ugh I hate it when you offer someone some of your food and they have to put their mouth all over the fork, or spoon, or chopsticks in Benjis case. I’m sure you can see a stringer from his mouth spring back onto the chopsticks. Then Judy has some. My ex bf used to do it and it used to PISS ME OFF! Mouth germs on food really makes me feel sick. Think it stems back to when I was in junior school and some bully bitch asked me for some of my drink, then she gave it back to me full of floaters . Needless to say I binned it.

He was definitely up to something in that room. He had guilt written all over him. Just the way he was speaking and acting all shifty and casually turning his phone off.

Lol @ Miya with the Halloween jo jo outfit. As soon as soon as Judy said “we could probably DIY that at home, she wears bright clothes and a big bow” , Miya said “no I don’t want that outfit” she’s not being palmed off with no DIY shit! :rofl:
Probably their idea of romantic and sharing is caring. :barf:

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

I love how helpful these girls are I just hope it sticks around when they are older

idk what Benji was doing in that room with the lights off but he looked like he was caught and kept touching his crotch I seriously hope his balls was itching because she shouldn't have left that part in there

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Banjo is working hard to promote his book. He is actively posting really long messages on his instagram. Seriously wall of text.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Exactly. Best seller cause they are the only book selling in that category right now. It’s a joke!!! Why don’t they check the actual sales. 20 copies doesn’t make u a best seller.

Once that book is on the New York Times best seller list (and it won’t be) then I’ll give them credit. If it ain’t in Barnes and Nobel it’s not a real book!!!!

I’m sure Sean is smart enough to figure all this out. Is he talking about it in SM too?? I’ll have to check. Ha ha

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

He called himself a “best selling author”
Hahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahhahaha

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Benji posted something on his facebook about a negative comment that was left on his best selling book (already getting bent out of shape about negativity) and I am sure instead of blocking the name out, that person is going to get hate on... but its quite possible he bought the book version and clicked on the kindle version as that has happened to me, anyways I went to check and funny enough the dudes who reviewed the book, this is their first review so how legit can those reviews be? I know I would never take a review at face value if its been reviewed by someone who literally has one or no reviews period..

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Can already tell that he is going to throw a temper tantrum every time someone posts a negative review on his book... he is going to turn into one of those authors everyone hates because his feelings get hurt... DUDE NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO LIKE YOUR BOOK......... GROW UP and learn to accept negative reviews...

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I would love to find out exactly how many of these books have sold.

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:Juliana is going to look ridiculous. Does Wonder Woman wear rain boots :rofl:
She could be wonder woman, mother goose, or Wearing leggings and a fucking tutu. It won’t matter when they go trick-or-treating. They always get zipped up in their winter coats and have to wear their rain boots. I don’t even know why they bother buying costumes. Nobody can tell who they are supposed to be.

And Chubbs, The book is not a “#1 best seller. “ If you look at the listing, it just says best seller... nothing about number one because they’re not numbered. And as we saw Earlier it’s an arbitrary designation that changes hourly.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

Snowell08
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowell08 »

most likely their budget for the new house went to benji's book tour LOL , they've been raving about a new place then suddenly they stop and of course when she has a new product her minions are gonna buy it or most likely wait for her to put it in a giveaway :rofl:

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Snowell08 wrote:most likely their budget for the new house went to benji's book tour LOL , they've been raving about a new place then suddenly they stopand of course when she has a new product her minions are gonna buy it or most likely wait for her to put it in a giveaway :rofl:
Why bother with a new house when they can splurge it on hotel, living like kings/queen with room service and then partying out like teenagers.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”