PART 91: ItsJudysOverpricedLolaBagsForFriedChickenFunds

shawnshawn50273
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PART 91: ItsJudysOverpricedLolaBagsForFriedChickenFunds

Post by shawnshawn50273 »

deej wrote:What. The. Hell. All we've ever done is watch them eat. Their whole reason for being is food. From Benji's self inflated opinion of himself as a "chef", to Miya's non stop need to eat, it's food food food shovel shovel shovel chew chew chew don't shut your mouth close your eyes orgasmic noise thumbs up swallow repeat.

I don't know if anyone noticed in the Japan vlogs, but in one of the videos when they were with Melanie, she asked them why they needed to eat all the time and Julianna said "We're not like other people." I can just hear Benji saying that. With the full implication that their type of different is better than anyone else in the whole wide world.
Lol Judy's reading GG again; I previewed today's vlog, and 2/3rds of it was either them buying food or stuffing their faces. Nobody's gonna want to see that when Judy starts looking like Nini; that thumbnail for the Filipino Mukbang vlog was enough to keep me from watching it.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Judy doesn’t get that mukbang is the sound of eating not watching people eat. SMH

I am watching the I put a special ingredient in the cookies vlog. Does she know that carbs turn to sugar as well?!? It’s not always the sugar content that u need to watch for. Rice is a huge carb!! Her diabetic mom needs to know this as well.

They eat like crap and think they are healthy cause it’s organic. Why is Judy overweight then?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

In thatt wedding vlog banjo was drinking a beer in the elevator and then driving soon after, nice influence to all the kids and teens watching. I know Judy doesn't want to invest in expensive clothing because her current weight but that looked like a teenager prom dress.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IAdoreJulianna
Informer
Informer

Post by IAdoreJulianna »

rayver723 wrote:In thatt wedding vlog banjo was drinking a beer in the elevator and then driving soon after, nice influence to all the kids and teens watching.
I hate to defend the dumbass, but he was drinking a bottle of Perrier in the elevator.

I really wish they would realize how fucking stupid they look when they over-exaggerate their reactions to food, especially in public. Benji looked like a straight up freak acting that way over the food at the wedding. Just eat like a damn normal person like everyone else around you and shut it, you morons!

I was also surprised Benji didn't wear his tired-ass Burberry tie, too. LOL But, as one poster upthread pointed out, he did look like he was a funeral director in that boring black tie. :roll:
postmatesandpasta wrote:Benji doesn’t give a flying fuck what Judy says more than 90% of the time unless it’s about serving him a plate of food or having sex with him.
This totally rubbed me the wrong way, too. When they were eating outside on the patio a few vlogs ago, he totally cut off Judy when she was talking about the kids and was so visibly annoyed that she was daring to talk about them at all. It was like he was one short fuse away from telling her to shut the fuck up about the kids, eat, and only talk about how hot and sexy he is. He's so damn gross and tries too hard about wanting to have sex with her all of the time. Yes, they're married and it's a natural part of life, but NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. Just stop.

smartalice
Informer
Informer

Post by smartalice »

Her dress to the wedding was horrid. Seems like she wore a cheap dress on purpose to downplay an elegant, pricey black tie wedding. Jealous much? Maybe she's mad because her girls were not invited. :rofl: :rofl:

The New York trip was all about Banus visiting Gary V's new studio. Taking Chibi along was just an excuse to go. Only an idiot would take a kid to meet potty mouth Gary V.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Who cares about Banjo's pasta. He's just cooking something probably that is easy for him. And idiot when you cooking for children use something that it's easy for them eat. No daddy probably wants to feel classy by twirling the pasta using the fork.

Ate Jaz bought some desserts over. I wonder if they share some of the buns they got with her.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

When will she realize that that waist line does nothing for her!!!! Do they have a
Full length mirror? They need one

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

why does she keep putting the girls in those jelly shoes with wholes in them

just go to shoe carnival or payless or target and get them some god damn shoes Judy

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nennylou84 »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:The vlog should be titled "Julianna's true colours". See JBrat in action at 5.15 min.

[video][/video]
No wonder judy spends so long editing. It must be time consuming editing out jb terrorizing her sisters.

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

The dress she wore to the wedding did absolutely nothing for her.. that waist line was way to high and all you notice is how big she is in the chest and how big she is in the waist.. There was no definition... Her other cousins looked amazing even if their dresses were cheap they made it look elegant and appropriate for a wedding...

I am sure both Judy and Benji were jealous of the wedding and couple.. is her cousin's husband a high paying real estate agent in Vancouver?

You can tell Bneji is drink in that photo look at how red his eyes are.....

gee at least when the girls are at mama's their hair is done and they are dressed

Julianna really needs to have friends her own age and not just her sisters...she is around them 24\7 she needs a break from them... I wonder if that is why she gets aggressive towards? and that whole clip of her being mean it seems like she needs to be the center of attention the whole time.. and sadly the adults are letting her be the center of attention and you can see she is watching the camera the whole time and once Mama looks elsewhere she acts up and it looks like it was a beautiful day out why were they outside playing? They literally go from being cooped up in one house to another house no wonder those girls act up they are bored..

IAdoreJulianna
Informer
Informer

Post by IAdoreJulianna »

I guarantee you the girls are even more out of control at Judy's parents' house because her mother just loads them up on fatty fried foods and junk food. I'm sure she doesn't seriously discipline them in any way, either. I can totally see her laughing it off when any of the girls are mean to one another (not just Julianna towards one of her sisters). While I do think some of the things the girls do are typical for their age and for siblings being so close in age to one another, I also think it's due to the fact that Judy's mother is a total pushover and that carries over into their own home because they can get away with anything with her, so why bother listening at home?

I also think Judy's dress was okay only because she didn't wear a fucking horrible flowy and flowery dress with cut-out shoulders that would've made her look completely under-dressed. Hey, at least she tried. And I didn't think her cousins' dresses were all that much better, to be honest. I think Sophie's mom looked the classiest overall, though.

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is it safe to say that Judy is actually a day or two behind in her vlogs? I am only saying this since Benji went to the farmers market (Sunday)and i presume they are only open on the weekends although I could be wrong.

ask and we shall receive look at where the Travis family is at? Julian's house :rofl: did I not call that one right? I said once Benji and Julianna got back from NYC they would suddenly appear at Julian's.. so predictable and of course they don't show anything there LOL and please don't tell me Chris was there too..

call me crazy but why would you put an offer on land if your not sure about it?

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

I don’t think the dress was that bad. She needed good spanx and a roll of duct tape to hold up her girls tho.

Kimotea_8
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Kimotea_8 »

I noticed they have a new closet door in the guest bedroom. I wonder if Benji accidently pushed Judy against the old door and made a huge hole in it. :rofl:

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nennylou84 »

And they are off to Florida according to instagram

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

They are flying to Florida today. No kids.

And we are having crappy weather, except today, so she will complain about the weather I’m sure.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

They are flying to Florida today. No kids.

And we are having crappy weather, except today, so she will complain about the weather I’m sure.

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wonder if this Florida trip was last minute as she never said anything about this before... so they are gone again without the kids... and they literally just got back from a kidless Vancouver trip/wedding and now another few days without the kids... guess they will be missing school this week once again

chubby
Talker
Talker

Post by chubby »

I dont know how its works in US. But is their preschool/kindergarten free? Or does Judy pay them to go?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I remember her saying they were going to Florida. I assumed it was the whole family. They went to Disney the moment they got here. Ugh.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”