-Tara-
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by -Tara- »

-Tara- wrote:This is the Trash section.
I suggest you reread the rules and learn what is and is not allowed in a trash section. To refresh your memory attacking and flaming other members for their opinions is not allowed, also raving about a YouTuber in a trash section is not allowed. Furthermore, white knighting is not allowed. This will be your only warning should you continue with your behavior you will be banned permanently. There is a rave section that you can praise congratulate and otherwise fangirl the YouTuber I suggest you use it. The number one rule is respecting other members that means it's respecting their opinions whether or not you agree with them denigrating and insulting them for not sharing your high opinion of the YouTuber is not allowed. You must share this board with other members and they will not always say what you agree with they will not gossip the way you want and in a trash section they are not going to say anything nice about the YouTuber that you think so highly of. I suggest you stop with the sense of entitlement and learn how to behave on Guru Gossip. This is your only warning, the next time you will be banned.
My high opinion? Loooool
That’s funny.
Well excuse me for not blaming a mother (who probably is heartbroken that her son is a registered rapist for raising her child to disrespect women in this way). Has anyone even seen obschan? Now Mama on the other hand can be judged for plenty of things.. but even with her, she’s old and has health issues and most likely doesn’t want to be responsible for the girls as often as she is so I don’t think it’s cool to judge them too harshly.
For all we know Judy leaves the kids with her own mom cuz obachan is more strict and the girls are too spoiled so they don’t like going there.
Also excuse me for saying that benji is a grown ass man and not a teenager. Why should his faults be excused away by his parents?
Anyway, I like a little gossip but if I need to cheer on calling the girls autistic and benji’s parents who lead private lives responsible for their kids’ mistakes then I’ll save you the block and end it here myself.
Ps. I go on a bunch of other threads for diff youtubers on here and in none of them are ppl making such crazy allegations against anyone who isn’t even a regular on the channel. And I’ve had no issues in any of them. Maybe this thread really isn’t for me after all.
Ps. The warning didn’t have to be so rude. But oh well, can’t say I’m surprised.

banana5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by banana5 »

the vlogs are becoming shorter and shorter, and it just seems like random clips from that day. and her view counts are going down each day. it seems like Judy is posting random things just for the sake of having to post something daily. its like she is doing this just to meet some quota. she should just vlog every few days then, like bubzvlogz. her quality and content in her vlogs are just diminishing and i feel like im not reaching to click on her videos anymore.

then again she probably is vlogging everyday so she could have something to cash in daily....

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

I wonder if cousin cat is a new paid village member they probanly 9cninced during the trip to be part of their dancember team over the past month she's been traveling to Seattle, Phillipines and southern California twice away from home for many weeks which most normal people just can't do unless it's summer my guess is she s part of they dancember squad now or assistant lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lotte+
Debater
Debater

Post by Lotte+ »

there is a new topic - link in up a couple of posts

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Medusa might want to go back to using invisalign again, looks like her teeth are trying to escape her mouth.

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Post by loblolly »

This is insane. I stopped watching these two for a year, so I'm just learning of Julian's mess. From what I've read so far, it seems as if the family doesn't think that he's to blame. Though, I bet both of those boys are manipulative whores. That poor girl, who was raped by force by that piece of shit... :x

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

Apparently fake auntie Val lives in Vancouver now. I guess I'll give her some credit for not wanting to remain as a gravy train member on the itsjudyslife bandwagon and leech off them. But they were definitely her meal ticket out of maine and she took the chance

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

ihatefrauds wrote:is it just me or are Judy and Benji acting faker than usual? Did you all notice how she blurred out keira's underwear? I wrote about her exposing her daughters underwear and them being a target for pedo's.. she does read this forum!!! she never blurs her girls unless they are completely naked. how ridiculous is this woman?
yesterday- Benji said " i'm the one that cooks in this house and Judy is the one that eats"!!! he got that right! Miss Piggy is looking like a blimp. and her teeth are back to ground zero, crooked and wonky.
Woah! I`ve not watched in a while ,but I enjoy reading all the hilarious posts here! that picture truly shocked me!! I had three girls in pretty quick succession ,but managed to get myself presentable for hubby coming home.I Know I was lucky in that I childminded to help with finances ,so could stay home.However ,that`s no excuse here ,as both are always home ,and seems STILL rarely have all 3 girls on their own! I don`t think I`ve seen two people with so much help age so fast!!

Dirtyshirly33
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Dirtyshirly33 »

Did you guys see that he posted on Instagram about 5 hours ago, he must be out of jail. I wasn’t sure if there was a new thread so I just posted it on here lol

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Dirtyshirly33 wrote:Did you guys see that he posted on Instagram about 5 hours ago, he must be out of jail. I wasn’t sure if there was a new thread so I just posted it on here lol
He’s been out of jail since nov. I did see the post. He’s a creep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

dollbaby19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollbaby19 »

Lmaooo
kajiraoni wrote:Medusa might want to go back to using invisalign again, looks like her teeth are trying to escape her mouth.
Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”