Severe Stomach Pain. Help?

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Severe Stomach Pain. Help?

Post by Eleabear57 »

I was doing homework in my bed when I felt a little cramp forming in my stomach. I ignored it at first but it got worse so I decided to lay out flat. When I did, I could feel this pain going all the way from below my belly button all the way up to between my ribs. It feels like a stabbing pain or a being cut open pain. It seems that the most intense area of pain keeps moving to different spots at different times, such as my rib area will hurt more one minute then my lower abdomen the next. I am just lying still on my back and hoping it will go away. Does anyone know what this is or what could cause it? Is waiting for it to subside a good idea or should I do something else? Thank you in advance for any help

monkeythedog
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Severe Stomach Pain. Help?

Post by monkeythedog »

What did you eat for dinner?

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Severe Stomach Pain. Help?

Post by Primadxnna »

Eleabear57 wrote:I was doing homework in my bed when I felt a little cramp forming in my stomach. I ignored it at first but it got worse so I decided to lay out flat. When I did, I could feel this pain going all the way from below my belly button all the way up to between my ribs. It feels like a stabbing pain or a being cut open pain. It seems that the most intense area of pain keeps moving to different spots at different times, such as my rib area will hurt more one minute then my lower abdomen the next. I am just lying still on my back and hoping it will go away. Does anyone know what this is or what could cause it? Is waiting for it to subside a good idea or should I do something else? Thank you in advance for any help
Indigestion? :/
I suffer from acute gastritis and that's the only thing I can think of.

Return to “Health”