michele wang

Ahuja
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

michele wang

Post by Ahuja »

Hey any thoughts on her? couldn't find a thread .... anyway she seems pretty straight forward and to the point and into luxe makeup, but how does she afford to buy so so much of stuff . she buys every new launch

Eva DeStruction
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Re: michele wang

Post by Eva DeStruction »

I've been following her on YT for a couple of weeks now and enjoy her videos. From what I understand, she apparently owns her own business (knitwear designs). I like her mature, no nonsense approach and that she's quite detailed with her reviews.

ParakeetFluff
Learner
Learner

Post by ParakeetFluff »

I love how she’s such a grown woman. Like no drama, no crap, she’s so confident in herself and really knows who she is. Tbh i want to grow up and be her 😂

happyfriday
Learner
Learner

Post by happyfriday »

Michele is one of my favorites. And yes - if anyone is curious - she is a prolific knitwear designer for hand knitters. Her designs are just as luxe as her taste in cosmetics. This is one of my favorite designs of hers
BF9935B1-7D25-4D11-9AF5-6630A1BF78FD.jpeg
I could never buy most of the beauty products she reviews, but it’s nice to window shop with her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

I've become addicted to her. When she says she'll post, she posts. No procrastination. Hard worker. She buys a boatload of high end products and reviews them thoroughly. I was curious about her knitwear, I figured it was high end and elegant.

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”