Amanda Hendrick

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Re: Amanda Hendrick

Post by XenianFlower »

His first baby mama resembles Amanda a little, the hair...and the filler.

electreheartt
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by electreheartt »

bambiii wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:12 pm
electreheartt wrote:the mother of JJ's eldest daughter lives in Germany (Not australia) with their child. she is a model/TV presenter?? her name is patricia i think, its really hard to find any info on her as he has never revealed her 91486459_498941527651663_722584168302641152_n.jpg but this is her

i wonder if her and amanda communicate at all
how many kids/baby mommas does this ugly guy have?!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
two including his baby with Amanda

unhappycoincidence
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by unhappycoincidence »

I was thinking the same! Clearly he has a type....

"Punching"

unhappycoincidence
Learner
Learner

electreheartt wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:44 am
the mother of JJ's eldest daughter lives in Germany (Not australia) with their child. she is a model/TV presenter?? her name is patricia i think, its really hard to find any info on her as he has never revealed her 91486459_498941527651663_722584168302641152_n.jpg but this is her

i wonder if her and amanda communicate at all
How did you find her? Does she have an insta on anything? I'm nosy af lol

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

Her job is also a “model/presenter” 🤣 same career/failed career as Amanda. I really feel bad for her, 30 and starting over yet again. I’m glad she has a daughter to care for, or I think she’d really spiral.

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

Her job is also a “model/presenter” :? Same career/failed career as Amanda. I really feel bad for her, 30 and starting over yet again. I’m glad she has a daughter to care for, or I think she’d really spiral.

unhappycoincidence
Learner
Learner

XenianFlower wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:31 am
Her job is also a “model/presenter” :? Same career/failed career as Amanda. I really feel bad for her, 30 and starting over yet again. I’m glad she has a daughter to care for, or I think she’d really spiral.
I think that's the go to job for girls who dont want to say that they're unemployed lol. At least Amanda's modelling work seems to be picking up again, she was always very good at that. Well, it was, before this covid 19 mess started.

Itll probably do her A LOT of good though, last time she got locked in somewhere (NY) she had a word with herself and sorted out the drugs habit, so may this will be the push she needs for her to focus on her health again.

It's got to be a positive to spend time with the people who love you most.

nadjah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nadjah »

XenianFlower wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:30 am
Her job is also a “model/presenter” 🤣 same career/failed career as Amanda. I really feel bad for her, 30 and starting over yet again. I’m glad she has a daughter to care for, or I think she’d really spiral.

as a German I can say for sure that she is def not a presenter or anything lol Never ever heard or seen of her. But who knows...

I also wonder how she actually makes money? I dont see her getting a regular/monthly income with her modeling jobs

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

I’d imagine JJ is supporting her, from Instagram it looks like who moved in with her sister. Wonder what happened with Josh from you me at six?

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

I have a theory that Amanda got the lips done after seeing JJ’s first baby mama, she got breast implants not long after being with Oli(wonder if his ex SJ had anything to do with that) but never messed with her face till JJ, as well as getting larger implants...

unhappycoincidence
Learner
Learner

XenianFlower wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:34 pm
I have a theory that Amanda got the lips done after seeing JJ’s first baby mama, she got breast implants not long after being with Oli(wonder if his ex SJ had anything to do with that) but never messed with her face till JJ, as well as getting larger implants...
She had started on the lips before him to be fair, they just got worse during the time with him, liely because of the build up she had to get dissolved

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

Watched her livestream the other day, was asked a few times about JJ and ignored them, did mention she no longer has plans to move to Australia...also mentioned “wow you guys are asking a lot of personal questions” after talking in depth about misha and also her past of being open about oli and eating disorders, just don’t see how she’s surprised about people asking...
I mean that’s how you got a following, via the people you date.

LovelyFF
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LovelyFF »

She posted a new Instagram pic with her new boyfriend (?!?!?!)

unhappycoincidence
Learner
Learner

LovelyFF wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:57 am
She posted a new Instagram pic with her new boyfriend (?!?!?!)
Yeah that was unexpected! He's fit ;)

layawaaake
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by layawaaake »

first time poster but many years long lurker here 👋🏼

she is looking more unhealthy now than she did during the whole Drop Dead bikini photo scandal...hope she’s doing alright. seems to be in a tough way with the break upc deleting her entire IG catalogue, going back to modeling, and seemingly falling off the ED recovery wagon. she did mention recently that she’s a month sober, so that’s hopeful. I’d really hate to see her fall back into the old destructive habits she talked about on her old youtube channel.

layawaaake
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by layawaaake »

first time poster but many years long lurker here 👋🏼

she is looking more unhealthy now than she did during the whole Drop Dead bikini photo scandal...hope she’s doing alright. seems to be in a tough way with the break upc deleting her entire IG catalogue, going back to modeling, and seemingly falling off the ED recovery wagon. she did mention recently that she’s a month sober, so that’s hopeful. I’d really hate to see her fall back into the old destructive habits she talked about on her old youtube channel.

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

Image she's defintley filling her lips again. Her new boyfriend is Jeff Hendrick an irish football player. Her sobriety didn't last as she was drinking on her birthday posing with her roommate and sister reminiscent of her trashy SIW days. I wonder hows she's making money, interesting she only just got a roomate in her large home. JJ and child support? who btw hasn't seen either of his daughters in over a year.

unhappycoincidence
Learner
Learner

I think she's filling but its nowhere near as bad as it was before at least, I think they look quite good. I'm confused by the living situation, I assume she lives in Jeff's house now, but it looks like her sister and friend also moved in briefly? Or did they just say that perhaps to get around the fact that they were blatantly breaching lockdown (because, shocker, those photos have been deleted now).

Must be tough on JJ not being able to see either of his kids for so long, although I guess having lids in Europe when you live in Oz probably wasn't the smartest move..

As she doesn't appear to be modelling, I assume she's just living off Jeff's money?

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

I’m sure she’s getting money for misha from JJ but it’s interesting to me seeing her wear bottega Veneta boots that go for over a 1000 and now 2000 Prada boots. Leather boots. One of the products in her skincare reel isn’t cruelty free but she didn’t know until someone in the comments told her. “But it’s just too good” her response :roll:

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

I seriously wonder what she’s going to do when misha hits school age and she’s gonna be in her mid 30s with nothing to do...I suppose she’ll just have another child.

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”