Kaur Beauty

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Re: Kaur Beauty

Post by wildturtle »

This dark elbows convo is boring so is the arguing let’s just focus on Puneet and be cordial to each other.

PaneerPakora
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by PaneerPakora »

Yikes. Didn't know people would be this bothered over others' dark *bony prominences*. My best friend would always try to cover them Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs. I exfoliated and used hydroquinone every day, but even after a year, my elbows were considerably darker than the rest of my skin. I'm at the point where I just don't care anymore haha. I commend Puneet on not hiding them.

But I'm still surprised that she can post selfies like that and her family doesn't say anything about it?

And as someone working in the medical field, these medfluencers get on my nerves. I realized this wasn't just KaurBeauty, but a bunch of other doctors and nurses and other healthcare staff. The constant ads for Figs and Jaanu were annoying, but now they're doing collabs w/ FashionNova. Can we stop trying to make this a thing? The general public already perceives medical professionals, mainly doctors, as greedy and untrustworthy.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

PaneerPakora wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:54 am
And as someone working in the medical field, these medfluencers get on my nerves. I realized this wasn't just KaurBeauty, but a bunch of other doctors and nurses and other healthcare staff. The constant ads for Figs and Jaanu were annoying, but now they're doing collabs w/ FashionNova. Can we stop trying to make this a thing? The general public already perceives medical professionals, mainly doctors, as greedy and untrustworthy.
Yeah, I'm torn on this. It definitely is cringey. What's even worse is I know people at my school who are trying VERY hard to be med influencers with the cookie-cutter posts about study techniques and daily routines and the repetitive pics of them in their scrubs or white coat. It's like they're begging for a FIGS code. It comes off very inauthentic, but then again, that's kind of what social media is anyway. And I understand wanting that check to cut down those loan repayments. If I weren't so easily embarrassed, I'd probably do it too.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

^ I doubt she has many loans if none considering her parents are rich.

Anyways does anyone know who that sandeep voleti guy is that she posted to her insta story? Was he/is he a bf?

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

and here we go again. we get it, you’re in med school. You only make it a point to mention it all the time

Puneetlookslikeshit
Talker
Talker

Post by Puneetlookslikeshit »

Just when you think she's done the most with her horrible editing, she comes out with this picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bananaturtle
Talker
Talker

Post by bananaturtle »

Went to go look at that picture and noticed that she now has 99.6k despite doing a giveaway a while ago? This is weird is IG deleting fake accounts or is her constant showing off finally getting on people’s nerves

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:34 pm
Damn, are they that wealthy? Like "pay off three separate undergrad and medical school tuitions" wealthy? (Avg COA of 4yrs of medical school is like $280k. For all 3 of them, assuming they don't have scholarships, thats $840k.) Idk much about her parents, but I figured they were just standard upper middle class doctor. I'm sure she has few loans, but I'd think that's probably from sponsorships. Idk though...

as3675
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by as3675 »

Pretty sure her parents bought that house in Arizona...they clearly have plenty of money

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

as3675 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:15 am
Pretty sure her parents bought that house in Arizona...they clearly have plenty of money
Any evidence to support these claims? Like, I want to believe you guys, but I just assumed that was paid by her sponsorship money. Hence why she lives more "lavishly" than her brothers do (she's also just more bougie in personality, but still). Her parent's house looks like your average suburban upper middle class NorCal McMansion, nothing that indicates belonging to a wealthy family. But y'all know more about her than I do.

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater

Post by leopardmuffin »

Justbrowsingx wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:54 pm
Irada_3112 wrote:

Anyways does anyone know who that sandeep voleti guy is that she posted to her insta story? Was he/is he a bf?

No Sandeep isn’t her bf. Pretty sure her bf’s name is Pranav but she acts single online so that’s gotta be annoying for him.
How did you find out his name??

horcrux_dr
Talker
Talker

Post by horcrux_dr »

Justbrowsingx wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:

No Sandeep isn’t her bf. Pretty sure her bf’s name is Pranav but she acts single online so that’s gotta be annoying for him.
Okay, spill the tea sis

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Can we talk about this outfit? I know this is an older post but man her fashion sense is atrocious. How could she think this outfit looked good it’s so tacky, especially paired with those green coloured contacts and light foundation
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Justbrowsingx wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:55 pm
leopardmuffin wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:31 pm
Justbrowsingx wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:

How did you find out his name??
Because they’ve been together for a while but she just keeps it offline
How did you find out? Know anything about them or their relationship? Is he a med student too? I checked her following list and she is following someone named Pranav on IG but there’s no photo

luxebabe22
Learner
Learner

Post by luxebabe22 »

wildturtle wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:12 pm
Posting her IG story so it’s saved here lol. Omg I want to know the tea though like people who know her through her relatives? I wonder what they’ve been saying...

Anyone here know Puneet LOL I love mess
I used to date a guy who was somewhat related to Puneet and he said that their family is very arrogant especially the kids. And their relatives do talk about her being on YouTube and etc. Her platform is honestly trash now, the cringey tiktok videos really pulled her back. She needs to get over the fact that she doesn’t have a snatched waist and stop editing because she gets outed on tiktok when you see the videos. At this point it’s just embarrassing to edit your waist, girl so please do everyone a favor and stop.

I really wish more people would out her with her poorly edited waist.

bananaturtle
Talker
Talker

Post by bananaturtle »

About the house thing i think sometimes it’s a “house” but it’s divided into units so she may be renting it but who knows.

Her tik toks get people’s attention at first with the whole medschool youtuber beauty thing and then it gets so repetitive and they realize it’s less about the strong women and just cringey self promotion lol

If she is dating that Pranav dude, I searched him up with his last name and he does go to Mayo, I was expecting a lot worse from Puneet lol but he seems hella smart. But then again he is dating her so... I wonder if it just happened cus they were two of the few brown people at school LOL

bananaturtle
Talker
Talker

Post by bananaturtle »

The chances of this actually having happened to her are so low she’s just making up scenarios in her mind

Men are in your DMs because you shake your ass at the camera and look back to make a pouty face...not because you’re pretty... but go off sis

Puneetlookslikeshit
Talker
Talker

This is her boyfriend, Pranav. I can understand her not wanting to show him or talk about him on social media but what I don't understand is why she acts single if she's dating someone. Why not just say you're talking to someone but wanna keep it offline? This girl thrives off attention that's probably why. And not the good kind of attention lol

Justsayin98
Learner
Learner

Post by Justsayin98 »

Damn are mayo people showing up to expose? Be careful now last time I said something on this forum a troll came to check me and how I knew the shit I knew out here. I mentioned she was talking to another third year earlier and ppl lost their heads saying I don’t know what I’m taking about. I wasn’t sure if they were still together though. I believe she made a video talking about the research that she was doing with patients in derm needing Medicaid/Medicare which he was published on a similar project last month. Perhaps the met in DIG or through research activities. What I can’t understand is the continual decline of her tik tok. Like common grow up and get some class you look desperate. Like does she wear anything else other than a crop top during her free time. It’s like she’s still stuck in that 16 year old stage of like how far can I push the limits of exposure for Instagram/social media clout.

Puneetlookslikeshit
Talker
Talker

She looks so dumb claiming she's single when she's not.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”