GlamAndGloss01

cheergirl94
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

GlamAndGloss01

Post by cheergirl94 »

there's not a topic about her yet so I thought I'd start one. She has about 20,000 subscribers. I really like her, she's pretty, funny & seems very down to earth (: what do you guys think of her?

Ghost
Learner
Learner

Re: GlamAndGloss01

Post by Ghost »

Found her today.
She's such a cutie pie. Genuine and happy. I really like her videos because she's not as fake as some others.
But i think she's one of those who WOULD become a "plastic" the day she gets paid for making videos.

AubreyGrace251
Talker
Talker

Post by AubreyGrace251 »

I love her and her stories, she is always really genuine. She doesn't do many beauty videos though, but I don't mind.
Her recent instagrams are kind of alarming though. She has always been a really skinny girl naturally I guess, but she posted an Instagram today that a few people commented on that she looked anorexic and she quickly deleted it, but I figured she would so I screenshot it really quick and then it was gone. I hope she's okay and being smart about things! I tried to find a comparison to show the weightloss

thinkoutloud123
Talker
Talker

Post by thinkoutloud123 »

Does anyone still watch her? She barely gets any views for someone with +170,000 subscribers. Usually only less than 10-20k views per video. Like do people find her boring? I don't mind her though, she acts her age and reminds me of my friends I go to college with, which is why I like watching her. Unlike most youtubers in their 20's who act 15 and over the top.

Okay54321
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Okay54321 »

I love her but sometimes she's too much. She can be overconfident to make up for the fact she doesn't actually know what she's talking about. I'm just like it's yt you can be real with us vs how you have to act on the news.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”