Kenzie Taylor

Missyxoxo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kenzie Taylor

Post by Missyxoxo »

Recently came across her on YT. She is cute looking will give her that but all she does similar videos every time. She needs to make some different content but i still like her videos.
Not hatin' just sayin'

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Kenzie Taylor

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I just started watching her and she seems nice enough. But yeah, her videos are nothing new.

loxsgg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by loxsgg »

I don't like her, she looks fake to me and her videos aren't that interesting...she's always posting DIYs and she's AWFUL at them! Also her intros are sooo long and she looks really awkward. Recently she announced that she won't go back to college and get a degree but she'll only ''take classes that will better herself'' which in my opinion is only a waste of time and money.
I don't like her editing, it's pretty awful for someone that has been studying film in college for the last year and a half.

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

Her videos are pretty boring but I watch her vlogs because I really like her relationship with her family. But in her recent main channel video she said something about a lawsuit against her :roll: Anyone know anything about that? Feel like she was just being dramatic

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater

Post by leopardmuffin »

This thread died so long ago but Kenzie has done so much in the last 3 years. Does anyone know if she's currently dating anyone? I'm so confused about how she looks so thin in her try on videos but in tagged photos looks like a much different body type.

smackwithsnacks
Learner
Learner

Post by smackwithsnacks »

leopardmuffin wrote:This thread died so long ago but Kenzie has done so much in the last 3 years. Does anyone know if she's currently dating anyone? I'm so confused about how she looks so thin in her try on videos but in tagged photos looks like a much different body type.
I wonder the same thing! I can’t figure out her body or how she makes it look so different...even vlog to vlog I can’t keep up. It’s bizarre to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rosey515
Learner
Learner

Post by rosey515 »

Kenzie is obnoxiously annoying. Where do I even begin

smackwithsnacks
Learner
Learner

Post by smackwithsnacks »

rosey515 wrote:Kenzie is obnoxiously annoying. Where do I even begin
She really is. But Maggie McDonald is her biggest role model......what can we expect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”