Laura Mellado

Jcac
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Laura Mellado

Post by Jcac »

She’s the owner of Lauras boutique. I used to think she was super nice but she’s been rubbing me the wrong way. Thoughts???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Laura Mellado

Post by count_your_rainbows »

Jcac wrote:She’s the owner of Lauras boutique. I used to think she was super nice but she’s been rubbing me the wrong way. Thoughts???

One of my best friends had some awful experiences with her - and another popular boutique. Your intuition is right because there is a lot of grimy shit about her. She's the epitome of step on everyone to get to the top. On social media she seems super sweet and humble but I can promise you that her behind the scenes business tactics are straight up evil. She's a legit bully in her industry.

We've actually been wondering how long it would take for someone to start a page on Laura. As soon as I saw this I sent it to my friend and was like HERE WE GO! But I'm not sure she (or the other boutique) want their business out there. So I'll let her come and tell the details, if she wants.

Jcac
Learner
Learner

Post by Jcac »

count_your_rainbows wrote:
Jcac wrote:She’s the owner of Lauras boutique. I used to think she was super nice but she’s been rubbing me the wrong way. Thoughts???

One of my best friends had some awful experiences with her - and another popular boutique. Your intuition is right because there is a lot of grimy shit about her. She's the epitome of step on everyone to get to the top. On social media she seems super sweet and humble but I can promise you that her behind the scenes business tactics are straight up evil. She's a legit bully in her industry.

We've actually been wondering how long it would take for someone to start a page on Laura. As soon as I saw this I sent it to my friend and was like HERE WE GO! But I'm not sure she (or the other boutique) want their business out there. So I'll let her come and tell the details, if she wants.
I can definitely see this happening. She’s not a beauty guru yet goes to all these events while people that are actual gurus and are great at what they do can’t even get on a pr list... she seems so sketchy

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

I'm surprised she doesn't have more replies on her thread.. She's in the same friend group as James Charles. They are both very close and she hangs out with a lot of IG hoes/YouTubers, etc...

Anyway.. I've always gotten a very insecure vibe from her. It's amazing what money can do for people.. If you look at pictures of her from a few years ago it's shocking how different she looks. She was a DOG before she started getting all of this money from her boutique. I still don't find her to be that good looking but she deff has had work done. Boobs and I'm pretty sure her butt is fake also.

I hate the way she acts in front of her 4 year old. She cusses in front of him all the time but yet said he repeats everything she says and has a mind like a sponge... yet she still continues to drop F bombs left and right in front of him. Don't even get me started on the twerking and trashy outfits she wears around the house.

Something tells me her relationship with Victor is toxic as hell. She's already admitted that they fight all of the time and she's always bringing up the fact that he was talking to another girl in the beginning of their relationship. I'm guessing that still really bothers her? He's also always annoyed with her you can tell. She acts trashy.. I don't blame him.

Kittykatclaws
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kittykatclaws »

I can’t believe there’s not more replies to her. I used to see her always in Daisy Marquez’s vlogs when she had the channel with Alex. Laura and her mom would always buy her lavish gifts and take her on family trips with them.

I watched how Laura, Louise’ Life, Elsy, Alondra, Daisy and this other girl all went to Miami. They all made vlogs. A feeling in me tells me that she and Daisy might have some kind of relationship going on. They were dancing very intimately in some of the insta stories and it didn’t all click until Daisy mentioned she was bi.

She does seem very fake (inside & out). And I also feel like she makes everyone kiss her ass in order to get famous.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Kittykatclaws wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:28 pm
I can’t believe there’s not more replies to her. I used to see her always in Daisy Marquez’s vlogs when she had the channel with Alex. Laura and her mom would always buy her lavish gifts and take her on family trips with them.

I watched how Laura, Louise’ Life, Elsy, Alondra, Daisy and this other girl all went to Miami. They all made vlogs. A feeling in me tells me that she and Daisy might have some kind of relationship going on. They were dancing very intimately in some of the insta stories and it didn’t all click until Daisy mentioned she was bi.

She does seem very fake (inside & out). And I also feel like she makes everyone kiss her ass in order to get famous.

Laura is bi.
I heard a rumor that her and Victor like to have threesomes with some of her friends.

Kittykatclaws
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kittykatclaws »

LaurenLove wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:36 am
Kittykatclaws wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:28 pm

Laura is bi.
I heard a rumor that her and Victor like to have threesomes with some of her friends.

This seems like a reasonable rumor to me. She made a video with Louise’ Life while they were getting ready and they kept “joking” about how everyone kept having sex with each other when they all stayed in the mansion in Miami. Also, Louise always jokes around about sleeping with her husband and says some inappropriate things.

Post by Guest »

This is a juicy one that I didn’t think I’d ever see. Usually I can tell when people aren’t being themselves because I put myself in their shoes and I’m like wait a minute bitch now I know that life ain’t pink to act how you act. It’s always something about the people who try to portray themselves as super nice and sweet. At first I thought Laura was the only one who stayed out of drama but ever since the other day when I watched the Murillo twins go to Les do MakeUp event for her 3 lip pies, Laura seemed to be ass kissing the twins and Moe and I’m like yeahhhh righttt bitch. She probably just wants the twins to promote her boutique which I hope they never do cause she seemed like too much of an ass kisser. Maybe I’m reaching on that part but idk that off vibe was there when she was like “I’m the twins biggest fan idc what anyone says don’t ever, moe money? Don’t ever” like stfu bitch I with I could slap her thru my tv with her giant ass nose.
And yesssss I do sense a weird vibe with her man and I’ve seen lots of comments abt Louis or whatever so my common sense tells me it must be true

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

I saw a girl on Twitter say she lost 40 lbs and she was so happy she could finally fit into Laura’s Boutique clothing. I had no idea her store only goes up to a large. Does she not want anyone over a large wearing her clothes? That’s pretty fucked up in my opinion.

Also I can’t believe they kept trying to make it seem like they (Louis, Laura, Daisy, Bramty, etc) paid for that Miami trip when Boxycharm paid for it. Fake as hell

Yoitssssz
Learner
Learner

Post by Yoitssssz »

Laura does seem fake off camera, she’s old and a mom and sometimes the things she say don’t make sense and are pretty stupid. Ever since she started to gain more popularity it’s starting to rub off on her because she acts she’s better than anyone else around her. Her man looks like he finds the other girls she hangs out with attractive but won’t say a thing. Her little son Elliot says bad things a kid shouldn’t be saying at his age and she just laughs off from it thinking it’s funny when it’s sad for a kid to be saying such things.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Yoitssssz wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:31 pm
Laura does seem fake off camera, she’s old and a mom and sometimes the things she say don’t make sense and are pretty stupid. Ever since she started to gain more popularity it’s starting to rub off on her because she acts she’s better than anyone else around her. Her man looks like he finds the other girls she hangs out with attractive but won’t say a thing. Her little son Elliot says bad things a kid shouldn’t be saying at his age and she just laughs off from it thinking it’s funny when it’s sad for a kid to be saying such things.
She's been with Victor for a long time. I feel like she has him by the leash at this point. Without her, he wouldn't have much (other than his son of course) he's working at Laura's Boutique and she's the bread winner of the relationship and always has been. I feel like she'd be vindictive enough to try and keep Elliot away from him if they were to ever break up. Victor is like a scared puppy. He always tries to be on his best behavior because she's mad controlling and runs the relationship. She makes him pose for pictures with her all the time so she can put them on her instagram reminding other girls daily that he's taken and she makes sure that he does the same on all of his social media's too.. She's clearly insecure on the inside. I don't get good vibes from her at all.

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

Did she have a nose job? One of her nostrils looks way smaller than the other one, it’s weird!

CantStopMeNow
Learner
Learner

Post by CantStopMeNow »

I just hate how she is constantly shoving her relationships down peoples throats. Like, we get it. You're in a relationship. With some semi attractive dude who looks the same in all of his photos and follows you around like a puppy.

She also keeps posting about messing around and having another baby because E is sooo cute and she was sooo cute pregnant. Why? So you can leave another kid with a sitter constantly while you party in different cities with your friends? Even now shes posting about being home this weekend and shes still pushing this relationship performative content.

Just saying, people who over-do and portray their relationships online like she does are usually the ones with the most issues. If he did cheat on her at that beginning... how does she expect anything different? You might have the perfect "IG baddie body" but that doesnt help your superficial cardboard personality.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mzolo
Talker
Talker

Post by mzolo »

I’m so glad I found a thread on here. I see her on Instagram a lot and I also find it annoying how she portrays her relationship as “goals”. :roll: I have a feeling things are not going so smoothly behind the camera because actual couples who have a healthy, loving relationship don’t have to make every Instagram post proving to people they are in love. They’re so cringey and corny, I don’t get how her followers eat that shit up and think they’re cute :barf:

Wowdrama
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Wowdrama »

I’ve seen her in public with her son and she yells at him and calls him inappropriate names. I hate how she portrays her self as such a good mother and very thankful for her fans. She walks around acting like she’s the shit. I mean she makes a good amount of money by selling her clothes for triple the price she gets them for in downtown LA. You can buy the same clothes at fashion Q for a fourth of the price. i also saw her at knotts scary farm (2018) with James Charles and her fans were saying hi to her, but she ignored them and Went on to taking pictures with Victor that i later saw on her ig page. Hanging out with influencers is getting to her head. :roll:

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is her booty real?

Dustyrose1010
Learner
Learner

Post by Dustyrose1010 »

Is her nose real??

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

I guess she’s always had that weird ass nose 🤔🤔🤔🤔
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wowdrama
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Wowdrama »

herefordacommnts wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:59 pm
Is her booty real?
She probably got a Brazilian buttlift like Cassie MUA. Laura’s mom was the one who took Cassie to Mexico to get it done.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Wowdrama wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:14 pm
herefordacommnts wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:59 pm
Is her booty real?
She probably got a Brazilian buttlift like Cassie MUA. Laura’s mom was the one who took Cassie to Mexico to get it done.
Lmao really? Are Laura and Cassie related somehow or just close friends? You mean her mom paid for cassie’s flight ticket to Mexico to get her procedure done?

Her mom is also very fond of daisy Marquez. Wonder why her mom has an affinity for certain Latina influencers

Return to “Fashion Discussion”