Online Shopping- Never received my item

ilovecatsxD
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Online Shopping- Never received my item

Post by ilovecatsxD »

Hello everyone. I am beyond furious and need help!!

So I bought a ring from an online store called lovedtodeath.com on Nov, 5th. (Btw this ring cost me 180 dollars! ) I received it on Nov 14th and it was the wrong ring...

So I kindly messaged them telling them they made a mistake and they told me :

Hi there, sorry about the mixup! We would be happy to send you the correct ring. All you have to do is ship us the incorrect ring back in the box it came in and we will refund your shipping and ship you the correct ring with no shipping fee.

--
Alrighty then...
I sent the ring back with a tracking number and they received it on Nov, 20th. I wait about two weeks and I'm thinking "maybe they got busy or they are still making it". Well now it's Dec, 27th and I have not received my ring and I messaged them 5 days ago and got no response. It's been 50+ days since I ordered and unfortunately I can't open a dispute with PayPal because their limit to open one is 45 days. I shouldn't have waited so long but I'm a very patient person and I was just trusting them to send me the ring.

What should I do? At this point I want a refund but I don't know how to go about it. I thought they were an honest company since they have a TV show called "Oddities San Francisco,". Please help! :(

Ariadne

Re: Online Shopping- Never received my item

Post by Ariadne »

Can you call them? Sometimes calling is better than sending a message. Might be that they are super busy.

If that doesn't work, can you file a claim with your credit card or bank account? (depending on how you paid)

Good luck!

ilovecatsxD
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovecatsxD »

They wrote me back and said they mailed it out. But they never sent a tracking number or even a message letting me know they sent it out.

From the way they wrote me back, I'm getting a feeling that they think I'm lying. The only thing I can think of is maybe someone stole it from my doorstep. But I shop A LOT online and not one of many packages have ever been stolen.

I've asked them to give me the tracking number and if in fact it was delivered, then I'm guessing someone stole it. Is there something I can do to get my money back or am I out of luck?

I can't believe that I waited 4 weeks to finally ask them about my order, I honestly thought they were still making it and I was just being patient and hoping that they just forgot to mail it.

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

At this point I feel like it would be best to show that you are discontent and ready to take action if needed. No tracking link or any prove = they send nothing

If your paypal account is linked to a credit card you can always go to your bank and they will help you.

And if there is a phone number, please just call them, its a lot easier and you'll get an answer right away.

ilovecatsxD
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovecatsxD »

They have not sent a tracking number or messaged me back since monday. I really hope I can get my money back through the bank. I will be calling them and hopefully they see it was their mistake. Thanks!

Maris Crane
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Maris Crane »

File a dispute. You only have a set amount of time to file a dispute (I'm just going by my CC's, but 90 days from original purchase date for my Amex and VISA) so I wouldn't even bother waiting for the company at this point in time.

Return to “Fashion Discussion”