TymetheInfamous

AMAY-SING
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TymetheInfamous

Post by AMAY-SING »

She's a bitch. Yep, that's the gist of it.
I'm not the biggest fan of her tutorials (the higher the eyebrow, the more stupid you look...oops, I mean, the closer to God) but I did follow her IG for a while. I'd rather see her pictures than listen to that voice. At one point, right after she launched her site, people were in her comments arguing about paying vs not paying.
What does she do? Instigates more mess by screenshotting the argument and posting it. I commenting saying something along the lines of "if you feel that she shouldnt be charging or that you cant afford to pay, go watch some other youtubers. She isnt the only one out there." SHE BLOCKED ME. Maybe she thought I was trying to take away from her subscribers, which I dont have to do because she is already going to lose subbies because of that bullshit site.

MelainaDoll
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MelainaDoll »

Why does she talk so slow? I had to unsub from her because every word is so drawn out and she says "for you girls" way too much. I remember a while ago I made a comment on a video she had that I think was a natural Barbie look and I said something like "I love your videos but this is not at all natural looking." Someone else responded to my comment in agreement and then she deleted my comment. I try not to be rude in my comments but I really can't stand when these "gurus" delete comments and block people. Get over yourself girl.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

AMAY-SING wrote:She's a bitch. Yep, that's the gist of it.
I'm not the biggest fan of her tutorials (the higher the eyebrow, the more stupid you look...oops, I mean, the closer to God) but I did follow her IG for a while. I'd rather see her pictures than listen to that voice. At one point, right after she launched her site, people were in her comments arguing about paying vs not paying.
What does she do? Instigates more mess by screenshotting the argument and posting it. I commenting saying something along the lines of "if you feel that she shouldnt be charging or that you cant afford to pay, go watch some other youtubers. She isnt the only one out there." SHE BLOCKED ME. Maybe she thought I was trying to take away from her subscribers, which I dont have to do because she is already going to lose subbies because of that bullshit site.
You didn't absolutely kiss her ass, ma. She won't approve ANY comments that don't "eat da poo-poo!" Sorry she was so bitchy to you.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

I can't stand the way she uses primers for her eyeshadow bases. She just smears product all over her eyelids like crazy.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

MelainaDoll wrote:Why does she talk so slow? I had to unsub from her because every word is so drawn out and she says "for you girls" way too much. I remember a while ago I made a comment on a video she had that I think was a natural Barbie look and I said something like "I love your videos but this is not at all natural looking." Someone else responded to my comment in agreement and then she deleted my comment. I try not to be rude in my comments but I really can't stand when these "gurus" delete comments and block people. Get over yourself girl.

SPEAK IT. [three snaps]

GirlDoll

Post by GirlDoll »

I just find it completely baffling and very 'unguru-like' that she's advertising her 'accredited' program. Who the hell charges people?! And better yet who the hell would WANT to rock any of those doofy drag looks on a daily basis. Honestly what appealed to me initially about Tyme was the fact that I honestly did think she was a drag queen and my curiosity as to how they go about doing their makeup. When I found out she was actually possibly a woman I was pretty surprised.

She's far too money hungry and is trying to get what she can as fast as she can which is a huge mistake. You have to do YT videos because you like them, not because you anticipate it to be a big cash cow.

In terms of you guys wondering if she worked for MAC. I can tell you as a former MAC artist that it's very possible that she was simply a freelance artist aka an on-call person that is simply called on if someone calls out or they need an extra hand. Freelancers do not get specific training or any of the perks that perm artists do. Judging by her glittery happy skills I doubt she was a permanent MUA.

Strv2Perfection
Learner
Learner

Post by Strv2Perfection »

I think her site is ripping people off. I saw on her IG page someone commenting about a new video on her pay site. If I was paying $20 a month I need a video or 2 weekly.

The comments on her videos and IG are hilarious. These chicks are blinded by the bullshit. They argue and talk so much shirt about each other. She doesn't try to stop it. It's blowing her head up!!!

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Her personality just seems very fake to me. She's also very stuck up and bitchy with her subscribers she calls her "fans".

Does anyone know what happened between her and beatfacehoney? Beatfacehoney posted a photo of Tyme on her Instagram apologising to her? Hmm

Strv2Perfection
Learner
Learner

Post by Strv2Perfection »

hello22 wrote:Her personality just seems very fake to me. She's also very stuck up and bitchy with her subscribers she calls her "fans".

Does anyone know what happened between her and beatfacehoney? Beatfacehoney posted a photo of Tyme on her Instagram apologising to her? Hmm

Who knows, I'm trying to figure that out also. Maybe she thought she was a bitch or something.

VivaLaVida
Learner
Learner

Post by VivaLaVida »

This girl has such a fake personality and the way she speaks and always says stuff like "for you girls" like, "I'm doing this for you girls" sounds so condescending and I hate it. I first subscribed to her because, like someone else on her mentioned, I thought she was a drag queen. She is too damn old for that whole "barbie" thing. Anyway, it's beyond tacky that she is charging for that crappy website to learn drag makeup. Anyone who pays for that is even more dumb than she is.

And did anyone else notice the fact that she barely has any hair? Like her hair line is so sparse and bald and receding from all those wigs and weaves and on top of that you can tell she naturally doesn't have a lot of hair to begin with so she's just making it worse for herself. SMH

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Did anyone else see where she called out some random makeup artist on Instagram that was giving her hate? Tyme posted a text photo insulting this other girls work and said she'll never get work because of her connections with MAC? Basically threatening this girl because she's insecure with her own sloppy work.
Tyme needs to control that temper and be professional, it's actually disgusting how immature she acts.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

hello22 wrote:Did anyone else see where she called out some random makeup artist on Instagram that was giving her hate? Tyme posted a text photo insulting this other girls work and said she'll never get work because of her connections with MAC? Basically threatening this girl because she's insecure with her own sloppy work.
Tyme needs to control that temper and be professional, it's actually disgusting how immature she acts.
That kind of behaviour is a constant thing for Tyme. Check out the intro to her "Killer Combo" video.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

And she has deleted all but ONE of her videos...

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

CORRECTION:She's privated all of them .

gossip_girl
Informer
Informer

Post by gossip_girl »

I stopped watching her when she titled a video as the look that made her famous. Funny how she uses the term Barbz but dissed Nicki on Twitter. The girl is so stuck up and full of herself she doesn't reply to questions on Twitter unless it's about her subscription. The poor fools who can't think for themselves constantly go off on those who challenge her because she's sneaky enough to retweet criticism. Which is funny she is hanging with Beat face honey. I don't like her either. BFH tweeted to IMATS that she sends them business via her subscribers. Erm...the reason they won't host BFH is for her lack of enough subs. She also did an instapic of her rant that people don't answer her questions. I agree with the beauty thesis. Not all viewers speak English so it's easy to use Google translate to paste a question and translate the answer. It's also true that they don't have a problem asking for subscribers, votes, followers, likes, etc. but pity the fool who dare not obey to the rules of social media. Just like they say you don't have to watch, they don't have to beg nor make videos. There are way better bonafide MUAs who do this for free Lisa E, Jordan Liberty, Emma Pickles so why pay them for their phucked up attitudes. Besides stop posting your photos all dayum day. :x

bababibel
Talker
Talker

Post by bababibel »

DID you guys saw her "sexy date" maeup look?
This has to be the tackiest look I have ever saw.
of course she made it privated....
It was basically a messy black smockey eye smudged with some sticky ass mac lipglosse on the top of her eyelids,she also trew a pair of tacky dramatic eye lashes with a bright red lip and red chicks.She looked like the jocker I can't believe she goes out with that on the face.Did I even mentioned her heavy ass earings?I had the feeling that her ears where about to fall.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

bababibel wrote:DID you guys saw her "sexy date" maeup look?
It was basically a messy black smockey eye smudged with some sticky ass mac lipglosse on the top of her eyelids,she also trew a pair of tacky dramatic eye lashes with a bright red lip and red chicks.She looked like the jocker I can't believe she goes out with that on the face.Did I even mentioned her heavy ass earings?I had the feeling that her ears where about to fall.
Girl, yes!! That video is a hot-ass fucking disaster! It's actually the first thing I ever posted about on Guru Gossip, lol! Go back one page if you want to see it. Tyme must have found GG to private all but ONE of her videos, then only unprivate her "best ones"... T .T You know about her paysite, right?? tymeforbeauty.com

bababibel
Talker
Talker

Post by bababibel »

Slagg wrote:
Girl, yes!! That video is a hot-ass fucking disaster! It's actually the first thing I ever posted about on Guru Gossip, lol! Go back one page if you want to see it. Tyme must have found GG to private all but ONE of her videos, then only unprivate her "best ones"... T .T You know about her paysite, right?? tymeforbeauty.com
Yes!I can believe someone is going to pay for her tacky ass makeup skills :rofl: the people who pay really need mental help.Who the fuck she thinks she is??She calls her subbies her "fans" lololol.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

bababibel wrote:
Slagg wrote:
Yes!I can believe someone is going to pay for her tacky ass makeup skills :rofl: the people who pay really need mental help.Who the fuck she thinks she is??She calls her subbies her "fans" lololol.
"You girls", and "Barbz", as well. CONDESCENDING. I blame Nicki Minaj!! Tyme just instantly assumes that everyone that watches her just ADORZ her layers upon layers of drag-style makeup! Ru Paul would slap the SHIT out of her over her "techniques"!! The only guru as tacky + delusional as Tyme is Elizette (elinpapi4baby)!! Have you seen her "Theatrical Makeup Look" for the NYX Face Awards??? O________O And she expects me to pay 20$ a month for that shit!

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

Bitch, SWERVE! Tyme needs more time on her hands!

Return to “P-T”