I like her hair better today.

BexyBumbleBee
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Post by BexyBumbleBee »

sand and water wrote:Speaking of... Someone in the comments said fish is not meat, because it doesn't come from a mammal. Ok I get it, some may consider tuna a meat others not. I am one of those people that considers it meat, a white fish meat. However, if you're going to start an argument with me because it's not "mammal" then what do you consider chicken? Last time I checked a chicken was a bird, not a mammal. As far as I'm concerned chicken is white MEAT! Same goes for turkeys. I'm sure those who are true vegetarians and vegans, for animal rights purposes, wouldn't be too thrilled to hear that "fake vegetarians" were eating these because, "hey it's ok! They aren't mammals, so it's ok to eat them!" Lol on a serious note, I really could care less if these people think it is meat or not; however, don't be snotty with me just because I disagree haha.
you said it perfectly! I've been veggie for 8 years and cruelty free for 2 years. I couldn't give a fuck if someone eats meat or fish but when they start all this "i don't eat meat because i love animals" but still go ahead and use make up which causes more cruelty to animals than killing it quickly and eat fish because they have low iron? :raging: Anna's and Dofus are the definition of hypocrits in my book!

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

:rofl:

monroe
Learner
Learner

Post by monroe »

sand and water wrote:Speaking of... Someone in the comments said fish is not meat, because it doesn't come from a mammal. Ok I get it, some may consider tuna a meat others not. I am one of those people that considers it meat, a white fish meat. However, if you're going to start an argument with me because it's not "mammal" then what do you consider chicken? Last time I checked a chicken was a bird, not a mammal. As far as I'm concerned chicken is white MEAT! Same goes for turkeys. I'm sure those who are true vegetarians and vegans, for animal rights purposes, wouldn't be too thrilled to hear that "fake vegetarians" were eating these because, "hey it's ok! They aren't mammals, so it's ok to eat them!" Lol on a serious note, I really could care less if these people think it is meat or not; however, don't be snotty with me just because I disagree haha.
Those girls in the comments are.. I have no words.. Figuring out what meat is and what is not is SERIOUSLY STUPID :) where did they get the mammal theory? Contemplating on what meat is and what isn't is the same as asking ourselves: Was America really discovered? Like, that's plain stupid. :) I don't know why that got me so mad, but I just can't stand bullshit.

And the fact that Anna still thinks spinach is high in iron is far more concerning for me than eating meat :shock:
It's all make believe, isn't it?
M.M.

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by geeklove »

ugh they are such idiots. You have an ant problem because you retards never fixed your leaky sink. you can HEAR it dripping when he puts the camera in the cupboard.

BexyBumbleBee
Learner
Learner

Post by BexyBumbleBee »

Never been so disgusted watching a video, that ant/fly infestation was giving me the boke :jd:
if you pause the video at 19:34 you can see how wrecked their floor in the kitchen is! imagine how pissed you would be if you had rented a house to them and you got it back with an infestation, wrecked floors and crap from 6 dogs in the garden :raging:
Is there not some way you can warn all landlords about these 2 so that they need to buy their own place and actually take responsibility for something?

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

I'm conflicted -- I'm excited for Emilia to come but at the same time, I don't want her to come LOl poor girl will be living in an ant-infested house with six dogs yapping away.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

someone needs to keep me posted over the next days. I'm going away for a few days starting tomorrow and I also am quite curious how the whole "we vlog the birth"-thing will go. probably it's going to be a total disappointment. that's what they're good at.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

I am about to puke. those pictures in my head of jofey humping anna.

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nickypicky »

Yup your eating the FLESH of some creature--that's MEAT! LOL stupid fake veggies!--even EGGS it's still MEAT LOL

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nickypicky »

BexyBumbleBee wrote:
you said it perfectly! I've been veggie for 8 years and cruelty free for 2 years. I couldn't give a fuck if someone eats meat or fish but when they start all this "i don't eat meat because i love animals" but still go ahead and use make up which causes more cruelty to animals than killing it quickly and eat fish because they have low iron? :raging: Anna's and Dofus are the definition of hypocrits in my book!
..........Bit it'd "FREE RANGE"--that creature lived a happy life up until the Killing! That stupid JERK!

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote::rofl:

How can they praise FAIL oxymoron.......

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by geeklove »

I think most of the damage on those wood floors came from their always hanging their laundry there when they can't put it outside.

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

Exactly. Also, her reasoning for "going back" :roll: to chicken and turkey is bogus. Anna, maybe if you had variety in you diet, and ate fresher foods, you would have more energy. Chicken and turkey aren't the only way to get protein/energy (you should know that, being a :cough: vegetarian :cough:). Sorry, but I see how a true vegetarian would get on her case about this. Besides, you can get energy from healthy carbs, but Anna can't get off her lazy ass and exercise. Here is a good site...http://www.qualityhealth.com/eating-nut ... you-energy . This is what they say,
10 foods that give you energy. Listen closely Anna.
Daily
1. Whole grains.
Breakfast
2. Oatmeal.
3. Bananas. Maybe you should eat the WHOLE freaking banana instead of half.
4. Orange Juice.
Meals
5. Pasta.
6. Salmon.
7. Beans.
Snack
8. Dried fruit.
9. Almonds.
10. Yogurt.
There is only one "meat" I see... Salmon. See you can get energy OTHER ways. Also, laying on your ass all day long does nothing for your energy either. You have to rev up your metabolism by doing SOMETHING active. Get up in the morning and jump on Pudgy's elliptical for 10-20 mins. Doctors recommend that pregnant women exercise for 30 min a day. It's not only healthy for you, but the baby as well.
If you are going to make up some excuse how you "all of a sudden" went back to chicken and turkey, then at least say something that makes sense. I know most of the viewers are "doh, ok Anna whatever you say, I'll continue worshiping you," but there are those of us with a head on our shoulders that can see through it.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

putain
Debater
Debater

Post by putain »

I have ant problems as well at around this time every year, well actually I had them about.. Last month. They've cleared off now for good. Anyways, part of the reason they are there/came back is because they leave the sliding door open for the puppies! The ants want to come in to the house because the temperatures are changing, or at least that's what I think is happening. Growing up my parents used to always tell us to keep our sliding door closed so that the ants won't crawl in!
xoxo

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

OMG I think I just died. To the guy going off on MissToxicLove :rofl: :tu: :lol!: :gj: :yup: :hee: :SS: :cheer: :nana: :<3u: :ele: :clap: :hail:
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=FFIFsJwU484

I'm literally pissing myself laughing at the comments today... have a look, lovely ladies!

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

This is seriously one of the best days in the comment section. HAHA

StarryNights
Learner
Learner

Post by StarryNights »

What's the point of the What I Ate Wednesdays, honestly. It's the same breakfast and lunch everyday. At least try new foods if you're going to make it a regular segment on your blog.

She is so careful/cautious about her eating, I don't think she's enjoying her pregnancy because of that.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:This is seriously one of the best days in the comment section. HAHA
laughing so hard... what a prick this woman is.

Return to “Anna Saccone”