Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:Image

Personally, I don't see eating meat as selfish.. I love meat (except red meat), but the girl brings up the best point before that. Anna "saying" she is going back to chicken and turkey is just probably her way of telling the audience, I actually do eat meat, I just lie about it because I like the label, "vegetarian." Notice how hard it was for her to even admit that she was ACTUALLY pescatarian. Sorry, Anna but usually people become vegetarian for a GOOD reason. Either it is for animal rights, or their bodies don't break meats down properly. It isn't a "fad" for them. I bet some of her fans will actually get angry over this and call her out.... we can only hope!
did you notice how they brought the "I do eat chicken"-topic up again? she looked SO guilty. looking down, looking absolutely insecure. she lied all the time.
Yeah, and the thing is, eating chicken is not even that big of a deal. Why lie about it? Sorry Anna but vegetarianism doesn't equal perfection, and besides you are FAR from perfect anyway! Oh I feel the backlash of her admitting that coming full force soon. :misch:
I think most of the female human beings prefer chicken over red meat anyways. so what's the deal. but she keeps talking about how she's vegetarian and all healthy and blah blah blah. and here we go. she eats the baaad bad bad chicken. so what. chicken is fine. eat it but don't be a hypocrite.

brunette
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by brunette »

so i was right she was lying all along about being a vegetarian i called this about a month ago when they were in subway jofus said 'are you getting the turkey again' and she was like nooo jofus im getin the tuna i always do, i always knew it!! stupid girl :grrrr:

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote: did you notice how they brought the "I do eat chicken"-topic up again? she looked SO guilty. looking down, looking absolutely insecure. she lied all the time.

I think most of the female human beings prefer chicken over red meat anyways. so what's the deal. but she keeps talking about how she's vegetarian and all healthy and blah blah blah. and here we go. she eats the baaad bad bad chicken. so what. chicken is fine. eat it but don't be a hypocrite.

Yeah, and the thing is, eating chicken is not even that big of a deal. Why lie about it? Sorry Anna but vegetarianism doesn't equal perfection, and besides you are FAR from perfect anyway! Oh I feel the backlash of her admitting that coming full force soon. :misch:

I think the deal is she feels her own hypocrisy. She knows very well she's a liar and a sham. She claimed she became vegetarian for ethical reasons which was a joke and a blatant lie from the beginning (her ridiculous stance on animal testing told us that among other things). She knows very well the animal rights movement on YT is ready to jump on things like that. She must have already gotten a few harsh words for this when they slipped up and outed her on the vlogs. I'm a veg myself, because I hate the taste of meat and for ethical reasons--though I'm not about to attack anybody for not being one because that's not how you change people's minds but there are plenty crazies on YT. Not to mention subbies who will feel betrayed. It wouldn't be a biggie if she was straight up about this from the start. Like 'Hey guys, I don't like meat that much, I'm going to see if I'm comfortable eating a vegetarian diet', 'I feel like adding poultry to my diet again'--no one except the more zealotic individuals could have an issue with it. But no, she had to bluster on about ethics and be dishonest about what she actually eats. Btw, no energy is the reason she gives? Idiotic buffoon :rofl:.
Last edited by Gin0915 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

did you notice how they brought the "I do eat chicken"-topic up again? she looked SO guilty. looking down, looking absolutely insecure. she lied all the time.
I think the deal is she feels her own hypocrisy. She knows very well she's a liar and a sham. She claimed she became vegetarian for ethical reasons which was a joke and a blatant lie from the beginning (her ridiculous stance on animal testing told us that among other things). She knows very well the animal rights movement on YT is ready to jump on things like that. She must have already gotten a few harsh words for this when they slipped up and outed her on the vlogs. I'm a veg myself, because I hate the taste of meat and for ethical reasons--though I'm not about to attack anybody for not being one because that's not how you change people's minds but there are plenty crazies on YT. Not to mention subbies who will feel betrayed. It wouldn't be a biggie if she was straight up about this from the start. Like 'Hey guys, I don't like meat that much, I'm going to see if I'm comfortable eating a vegetarian diet', 'I feel like adding poultry to my diet again'--no one except the more zealotic individuals could have an issue with it. But no, she had to bluster on about ethics and be dishonest about what she actually eats. Btw, no energy is the reason she gives? Idiotic buffoon :rofl:.
You said it perfectly!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

Primadonna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Primadonna »

Gin0915 wrote:
savetheempire wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:good lord, what's with the open mouth? anna's got that illness as well as we can see. I freaked a little when I saw that picture
and she does a giveaway. oh wow. I'm pretty sure, the company - caseable - sent this ugly thing to her.

Ugh that picture is truly horrifying. She looks like her husband!

Her nose really freaks me out. It's so wide. The more I look at her face, the stranger the proportions seem. She's very unattractive.
Lol, I don't find her unattractive in general, but being stuck only with the doofy goblin will probably make her look more and more like him. They sit there marinating together, subconsciously taking on each other's mannerisms and hideous expressions. She looks maniacal on that photo. Unnatural and out of character.
I feel like Jonathan is directing her from behind the camera "open you're more...ok..now shout moneeeey!!" *camera click* I think that they try to appeal to younger viewers with the whole happy/goofy/over-the-top thing. That kind of hyper energy seems to appeal to their target audience, sadly :|

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nickypicky »

brunette wrote:so i was right she was lying all along about being a vegetarian i called this about a month ago when they were in subway jofus said 'are you getting the turkey again' and she was like nooo jofus im getin the tuna i always do, i always knew it!! stupid girl :grrrr:
YES! ME 2!!! Take a bow Board Ladies! :tyvm: :tu: :tu: :tyvm:

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

GirlyBrunette wrote:Anna finally does a giveaway for her 'subbies' on The Style Diet and of COURSE it's sponsored & she didn't pay a dime for it. Typical Saccone Joly move at it's finest.
I know, right? But she seems to claim on her blog that she paid for hers "...they are actually super affordable! I was so surprised...my particular case was €49.90 and shipping to Ireland was €9.90 which put the grand total at €59.80 which is pretty good considering this laptop case will last me a long time!". Doubtful. And what possessed her to choose that loud but predictable colour combo. Boring, though I am surprised it's not neutral :roll:.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nickypicky »

Gin0915 wrote:
GirlyBrunette wrote:Anna finally does a giveaway for her 'subbies' on The Style Diet and of COURSE it's sponsored & she didn't pay a dime for it. Typical Saccone Joly move at it's finest.
I know, right? But she seems to claim on her blog that she paid for hers "...they are actually super affordable! I was so surprised...my particular case was €49.90 and shipping to Ireland was €9.90 which put the grand total at €59.80 which is pretty good considering this laptop case will last me a long time!". Doubtful. And what possessed her to choose that loud but predictable colour combo. Boring, though I am surprised it's not neutral :roll:.
Right? She's such a "fad" chic nowadays......... :?

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nickypicky »

YREAH.."Dermablend"? you're thinking of covering your tiny stretchmarks NOT your acne don't lie.....again............

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nickypicky »

UM....ok...yeah somewhere there is a products placement of some sort in their vlogs that woulds explain ALL the cash spend'in almost sure of it.

dolliedays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dolliedays »

YREAH.."Dermablend"? you're thinking of covering your tiny stretchmarks NOT your acne don't lie.....again............
It wouldn't surprise me at all if she does put some on her belly after the pregnancy to show that Yaaaay the marks are gone! :|

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

nickypicky wrote:UM....ok...yeah somewhere there is a products placement of some sort in their vlogs that woulds explain ALL the cash spend'in almost sure of it.
Well... it's not any cleaning products. That's for sure! I have a feeling they are going to be on the maternity show they are ALWAYS talking about. Supposedly it is filmed in the hospital they are going to give birth in. I think it is "top secret" :roll: . He always says things like, "we are working on something, but I can't talk about it now." I dunno.. it is a possibility.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

sand and water wrote:
nickypicky wrote:UM....ok...yeah somewhere there is a products placement of some sort in their vlogs that woulds explain ALL the cash spend'in almost sure of it.
Well... it's not any cleaning products. That's for sure! I have a feeling they are going to be on the maternity show they are ALWAYS talking about. Supposedly it is filmed in the hospital they are going to give birth in. I think it is "top secret" :roll: . He always says things like, "we are working on something, but I can't talk about it now." I dunno.. it is a possibility.
I thought that too, which would explain why they are allowed to film the birth. At least I think someone on here (from Ireland) mentioned one is not allowed filming births in Irish hospitals. Wow, that would really be selling out, esp. for Anna. She's not from the kind of class that would normally approve stuff like that.

filthyanimal
Learner
Learner

Post by filthyanimal »

nickypicky wrote:
brunette wrote:so i was right she was lying all along about being a vegetarian i called this about a month ago when they were in subway jofus said 'are you getting the turkey again' and she was like nooo jofus im getin the tuna i always do, i always knew it!! stupid girl :grrrr:
YES! ME 2!!! Take a bow Board Ladies! :tyvm: :tu: :tu: :tyvm:
Do you guys know what video this was in? I am curious to watch lol sounds entertaining! :busted:

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:
Ooooo...Right! That makes so much more sense ! oh geez looking forward to the editing............. :lol:

NomNomMinionMunch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Personally, I don't see eating meat as selfish.. I love meat (except red meat), but the girl brings up the best point before that. Anna "saying" she is going back to chicken and turkey is just probably her way of telling the audience, I actually do eat meat, I just lie about it because I like the label, "vegetarian." Notice how hard it was for her to even admit that she was ACTUALLY pescatarian. Sorry, Anna but usually people become vegetarian for a GOOD reason. Either it is for animal rights, or their bodies don't break meats down properly. It isn't a "fad" for them. I bet some of her fans will actually get angry over this and call her out.... we can only hope!
There are two reasons why Anna decided to become a 'Vegetarian':

1. In Anna's world - eating no meat means she will be skinnier.

2.She doesn't know how to cook meat.

She could not give a flying fuck about animal rights. She uses makeup reknowned for testing on animals, wears leather shoes, belts and bags. She's Bimbo-veggie.

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:

There are two reasons why Anna decided to become a 'Vegetarian':

1. In Anna's world - eating no meat means she will be skinnier.

2.She doesn't know how to cook meat.
She could not give a flying fuck about animal rights. She uses makeup reknowned for testing on animals, wears leather shoes, belts and bags. She's Bimbo-veggie.
I don't get why people use vegetarianism as an excuse to lose weight. Um... sorry hunny, it isn't the meat (unless you are eating mcdonalds everyday -DOFUS) you are eating that causes you to gain the weight, it is the portion. Lean chicken, turkey, beef, etc can be very good in your diet if used properly. Protein can actually HELP you lose weight. She always seemed like the type of vegetarian that would load up on carbs (not veggies or fake meat) and call it a day, because hey it isn't meat! :roll: . Jofus is the same way..."I am so proud of myself for not eating red meat for 2 years." Then it is "oh look at the double stuffed oreos I just bought. I must eat them before they go off." Red meat is a lot better for you then double stuffed oreos you nimwit! I'm not the biggest fan of red meat, only because I am one of those people that doesn't digest it well (I'll eat lean roast every now and then when family makes it). However, I eat a lot of white meat to compensate.

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

Speaking of... Someone in the comments said fish is not meat, because it doesn't come from a mammal. Ok I get it, some may consider tuna a meat others not. I am one of those people that considers it meat, a white fish meat. However, if you're going to start an argument with me because it's not "mammal" then what do you consider chicken? Last time I checked a chicken was a bird, not a mammal. As far as I'm concerned chicken is white MEAT! Same goes for turkeys. I'm sure those who are true vegetarians and vegans, for animal rights purposes, wouldn't be too thrilled to hear that "fake vegetarians" were eating these because, "hey it's ok! They aren't mammals, so it's ok to eat them!" Lol on a serious note, I really could care less if these people think it is meat or not; however, don't be snotty with me just because I disagree haha.

nik
Learner
Learner

Post by nik »

I agree, I could care less if they eat meat or not. For me it's the fact that she obviously has be lying about it. I'm assuming she hasn't addressed it or admitted it because she knows that it's hypocritical that she's gone on and on about her 'vegetarianism' and then goes back to meat. But since Jonathan's made it so completely obvious through his editing and leaving in of specific little comments (him asking if she was getting turkey and commenting she didn't like bacon in the chicken pies), now she is not only a complete hypocrite but she's also a complete liar. She's caused herself twice the trouble and made herself look twice as bad...

geddid togethur
Talker
Talker

Post by geddid togethur »

Jonathan is all excited about that they'll have Emilia within the next two weeks, Anna is doing stuff with her phone, occassionally looking to the side and replies with a "yeah". She is so cool.

Return to “Anna Saccone”