MissBudgetBeauty

SianDavies
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissBudgetBeauty

Post by SianDavies »

Am i the only person that thought the only significant difference in her latest halloween 'tutorial' was the pink eyebrows? #MissBudgetBarbie

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

Err yeah. I didn't see the point in that. Her other tutorial with the "big smokey eye" mess thing whatever it was looked terrible. Like I feel like Khila just thinks SHIT MAKEUP= HALLOWEEN MAKEUP. No.

Post by Guest »

She's changed her hair again, and it's not right again. Deja vu! Zzzz

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

Ugh. Ginger and pink tips. Not a good look!

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

Her new hair is gross.

daisylove72
Lurker
Lurker

Post by daisylove72 »

I have been subbed to missbb for over 2 years now and have always enjoyed her videos, however i find myself less likely to click into them over the past say 5 months? I just feel like she has given all she has to offer! She has reviewed almost everything, sucks at tutorials, has average fashion sense and produces the boringest vlogs I've ever seen! Im kinda over it!

Also, I wouldn't say she has a preference of the 2 kids, but i would say she definitely features Milo more... oh and can i just say Milo is one of the ugliest name I've ever heard! but its her choice... (just reminds me of a tweenie!) also i don't get why she is constantly shoving him down our throats!? no offence, but he isn't even very cute- and i find most babies cute... also i think ella acts quite bratty and is very demanding for attention which is annoying to watch and cringy!

lastly her new hair is AWFUL! I'm sorry but dip dye was so 2 years ago and also i don't think she old at all, but she certainly isn't young enough to pull it off! and her hair is to short for it anyway...

that was really bitchy ,sorry! I'm a newbie hah and wanted my first 'vent' to be interesting!!

Post by Guest »

I agree, the last 5 months have been different. I did unsub for a while, and unfollowed on other social sites just to get a break and to hopefully come back interested to watch her again. Its just the whole 1 1/2 min intros explaining the lighting/background/what she had for dinner before the video that annoys me most. I dont understand the need for it. The whole "Previous Post" idea on twitter is also pointless, as some posts are completely irrelevant now such as the "Essies for £2.99" thing. Vlogs are also boring, hopefully Vlogmas will be more interesting.

SianDavies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SianDavies »

Maybe now she's changed her hair she can wear the 'barbie' look everyday - the pink works.

S-Cooper
Talker
Talker

Post by S-Cooper »

I was kind of uncomfortable watching her cut Milo's hair with a pair of (what looked like) kitchen scissors and he kept turning his head quick :/

Hadto
Learner
Learner

Post by Hadto »

I think she needs to stick to what she does best - reviews. I liked her for her 'tell it how it is' approach. I feel like she tries too hard to be something she is not instead of being true to herself, which is what I'm guessing attracted people in the first place. The outfit posts she puts on her blog make me cringe for her. I feel the 'copying' of the Schuerman show music and Sam's old pink hair desperate. Her hair was looking so much better, and she looked so much more polished and then that happened. I'm not surprised she ranted about it on a video about it being her hair and she can do what she want, yes it is, but nobody wants to look like Keith Lemon.

oliviak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oliviak »

i think it's a joke when she says that SHE doesn't watch other people's vlogs, but she's more than happy to do them herself. my "baby milo" saturation point reached it's limit 100 videos back. im so sick of hearing about her baby. and her hair. and yes, i think she really is vain, but i mean she lives in the middle of no-where, works in a dead end job, has two kids and she's not even 27. i think she tries to hang on being "cool" and "young" and "hot" when really she needs to accept that those days are gone. she has two kids, stop thinking so much about your "tummy" it's never going to be the same agaiN!

SianDavies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SianDavies »

Just goes to show how different people are. It really annoys me how much money and time she spends on herself, I mean we've all had that experimental phase where we try tonnes of different drugstore products, the difference is we did this when we were fifteen - not twenty-six. Would it not be cheaper in the long run if she spent a little more money and found basics she liked instead of complaining that Boots Essentials just wasn't what she was expecting? To most young mothers I know that "look after themselves" skincare means cleanse, tone, moisturise - maybe an eye cream depending on age. She said it herself, a muslin cloth does the same as the Clarisonic.

S-Cooper
Talker
Talker

Post by S-Cooper »

Oh god the weave in her new video D:
She needs to leave her flipping hair alone!

Post by Guest »

I wish I could be bothered to collect pictures of her hair over the last month, it has changed so many times. Shes just going to get a weave anyway, she doesnt ever listen to us.

Post by Guest »

She just posted this on twitter:

"I knew not everyone would like the extensions but I didn't expect "makes your face look round" or" hair is horrible" comments. Meanies!"

She asked for opinions on it, people gave her opinions, we cant all lie and say those extensions look good, they dont!

Post by Guest »

And..

"I didn't realise I was asking if you liked my hair long.. I thought I was just asking whether a weave was a good idea …"

Bitchy much?

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

I'm sorry but I don't think you can post a video when you look like this and call yourself a beauty guru.

I'm seriously reconsidering my subscription to someone who thinks this looks alright to post a video in. J F C.

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

Oh god. The extensions are HIDEOUS. sooo ugly. And I imagine a weave would look the same because her hair is just too short. It's one of my pet hates when girls have short hair and then try to pull off long hair with extensions. It's a terrible look. Maybe if she curled them it wouldn't look so bad.

I, too was thinking about screen shooting her hair from the last month, I might do it as I've got an essay to write and can't be bothered. Haha.

oliviak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oliviak »

she clearly isn't comfortable in herself and doesn't feel confident with her short hair, but that's her fault! she should stop being so vain!

and she is such a hypocrite with deleting comments! why can't she accept critcism and take it as a sign that her hair is disgusting.

S-Cooper
Talker
Talker

Post by S-Cooper »

She has posted a rant video about it all.

Return to “MissBudgetBeauty”