Sam Schuerman thread

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman thread

Post by Rosewynn »

Oh, please. Stop being so dramatic. Whoa's not saying you need to stop commenting on this thread or she is going to want to ban you. What she's doing is trying to help you understand why this thread keeps getting more and more attention and brings more and more people to call you out.

sippy

Post by sippy »

Sarcasm and subtle humor are lost on you people, aren't they?

Jmcg
Talker
Talker

Post by Jmcg »

You seriously need a hobby.

Jmcg
Talker
Talker

Post by Jmcg »

One that you won't accessivly obsess over.

sippy

Post by sippy »

Don't worry about me, hun. I have more hobbies than I know what to do with. I'm sorry you guys are so bored and going through withdrawal from Sam. Don't worry...she'll hopefully be back soon and you can spend your energy and brain cells on figuring out amusing insults for her instead of little old me...lol. SMH...

moogalioogali
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by moogalioogali »

sippy wrote:Sarcasm and subtle humor are lost on you people, aren't they?
You cannot help yourself, can you?

First it's projection, then irony (beats dead horse), on to sarcasm & subtle humor and now we see she's condescending too?
All this in less than a 2 page thread.

Perhaps you should alert us slow pokes to where the wahhhhhh ends and the hahaha begins.

whoa

Post by whoa »

sippy wrote:Oh, for the record...the thing I'm through with at this point is trying to change anyone's OPINION about me. You all obviously have your minds made up, and there is no point in arguing about it anymore. I'll make comments if I want to on anything I feel like. If you don't want me to, then I guess you'll just have to ban me or something.
I don't plan on banning you and I have no problem with you commenting on Sam and her channel. You are the one who has said people need to move on and such yet you keep replying to them. My comment to stop replying was about that, if you stop replying to them then they will leave it be. If you want this topic to be about Sam then comment about Sam.

Oh and your snarky comebacks make you look like a child and not a grown woman. It is funny that you talk about people spending our energy and brain cells on her, but you are the one who made the other thread of your crazy conspiracy theory....? Oh and isn't it you who now spends all your time hating on everything LisaLisaD1 does? You just took your posts about Sam and moved them to a new section when people got tired of it. I am beginning to think you are just liking the attention and arguments.

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosewynn »

Right. It was SO funny the first time you tried it you just had to try it again? OK, gotcha.

Next time someone calls me out about posting something stupid I guess I'll just tell them they don't understand my quick wit and sarcastic humor.

Jmcg
Talker
Talker

Post by Jmcg »

by sippy » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:49 pm
"I'm sorry you guys are so bored and going through withdrawal from Sam. Don't worry...she'll hopefully be back soon and you can spend your energy and brain cells on figuring out amusing insults for her instead of little old me."

I find that incredibly ironic. YOU'RE the one bored and going through withdrawal. This thread has been dead ALL month. YOU'RE THE ONE CREATING ALL THE DRAMA AND PSYCHO THEORIES. I also find it funny that you cry about us discussing you just as you do about Sam.

cute_dimples
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cute_dimples »

moogalioogali wrote:
sippy wrote:Sarcasm and subtle humor are lost on you people, aren't they?
You cannot help yourself, can you?

First it's projection, then irony (beats dead horse), on to sarcasm & subtle humor and now we see she's condescending too?
All this in less than a 2 page thread.

Perhaps you should alert us slow pokes to where the wahhhhhh ends and the hahaha begins.
Exactly! I seriously cannot keep up. It's almost as if each post is coming from a different person.

I could (and very badly want to) fire back at each and everything thing Sippy has said that is either just comical or downright contradictory, but that would get us nowhere. So I am going to go back under my bridge, study up on my spelling and grammar, plan out my next mob hit, and wait for Sam's return. <-------- My sarcasm and subtle humor.

SparklingGemini
Learner
Learner

Post by SparklingGemini »

Sippy is a nurse and married to a doctor. She has kids that are not full grown adults. She is not a grandma with the quips to her age. I am sure she has plenty of hobbies and also enjoys gurus, makeup, & children like anyone else. Sippy most likely feels bonded to Sam from watching her personal vlogs for over a year and they are both mothers. I was irritated towards the end, but do miss seeing the family. I wouldn't mind seeing a pic or knowing what baby girls name is. Even though I am curious, I respect Sam's want of privacy. On the other hand, Sam's 'friend' Anna is plastering her mess all over youtube. Wish they would take a cue from Sam.

Jmcg
Talker
Talker

Post by Jmcg »

Lol

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

sippy wrote:Apparently the only ones who are allowed to have an "opinion" on this thread are the ones who agree with the majority. Otherwise you will be subjected to the rude, immature rants from people who can't spell and use poor grammar and have an obvious mob mentality.
Not only do I find this brand of victimhood typical of sippy, but her complaints of poor spelling and grammar are a tad ironic, if not self-contradictory! I had mentioned to another member (a friend) on the old gg that both were pet peeves of mine and sippy made clear she felt that neither should be a concern in such a casual setting as this. I disagreed with her then and apparently she disagrees with herself now! :roll:

In any case, I'm curious if Sam will return at all. I can't say I'd miss her "tutorials" if she didn't. It might be the best for all involved if she concentrated more on her family than putting out videos. If she does come back it's my guess it'll just be for the income they generate.

sippy

Post by sippy »

I don't like poor grammar or bad spelling anymore than the next person. But I think it's a little overkill to go around correcting people all the time on message boards...even to the point of correcting one's own mistakes. :roll: My comments were more to the point of the maturity level of people who have nothing better to do than attack other posters in a juvenile and immature fashion (as in they sound like little kids who can't spell or write well). Pretty much nothing past my initial comment on this thread has had a darn thing to do with Sam Scheurman, yet it ran on and on and on...ridiculous.

Sam's obviously done on YT. Even if she does decide to come back, who's going to watch? I won't be. I don't even read her blogs (talk about someone who can't spell or use proper grammar). It is rather funny though, how so many people who claim not to subscribe to her or care about her what-so- ever know so much about what goes on in her life. I find that a little odd...

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

sippy wrote:I don't like poor grammar or bad spelling anymore than the next person. But I think it's a little overkill to go around correcting people all the time on message boards...even to the point of correcting one's own mistakes. :roll: My comments were more to the point of the maturity level of people who have nothing better to do than attack other posters in a juvenile and immature fashion (as in they sound like little kids who can't spell or write well). Pretty much nothing past my initial comment on this thread has had a darn thing to do with Sam Scheurman, yet it ran on and on and on...ridiculous.

Sam's obviously done on YT. Even if she does decide to come back, who's going to watch? I won't be. I don't even read her blogs (talk about someone who can't spell or use proper grammar). It is rather funny though, how so many people who claim not to subscribe to her or care about her what-so- ever know so much about what goes on in her life. I find that a little odd...
Well, if you'll recall, I never corrected anyone except myself. And now that we can edit our posts, it's likely no one will be any the wiser when my OCD kicks in and compels me to correct a typo. :wink:

I haven't watched her videos in nearly a year but I'm still curious if she will come back or, instead, just focus on her little family.

whoa

Post by whoa »

I think she will come back to Youtube eventually. I have been keeping up with her blog and it seems she is still getting use to having two little ones that aren't on the same schedule. For now she is going to just blog because she can do that at night.

I am not Sam's biggest fan, but I would rather watch her then several of the other big gurus because she doesn't care to make an ass out of herself and act like little miss perfect. There of course is plenty about her that annoys me though. I hope she does come back to Youtube and I hope her little family is doing well.

sippy

Post by sippy »

You weren't the only one who corrected spelling mistakes, Indygrl. But it's beside the point, anyway. I don't like it when I make a mistake, and it's nice to be able to correct it if I do...but this isn't school, after all. Some gramatical errors are intentional, to be funny or to make a point. I just think it's sad when people are trying to criticize others and their opinions when they don't even have a decent grasp of the English language. And it's also a little sad that some people would rather make rude comments or gang up on others instead of having fun and discussing a guru. I never did get that. I always feel stupid and disappointed in myself whenever I allow myself to be sucked into that kind of thing, too.

I also think it's weird that people would accuse ME of having conspiracy theories and contradicting myself when mostly all I've ever done is "think out loud" and put my thoughts into words. I have no more idea of what's going on in Sam Scheurman's life than any of the rest of you do, obviously. And I'm definitely not the only person who's come up with odd ball ideas about what might be going on with her, or changed their opinion about how they view her antics. I can remember a time, not so long ago, when there were people who were doing some pretty deep creeping into poor Sam's life...trying to figure out where her husband worked, or where her house was located, or if her husband had been previously married and to whom. I remember once when someone posted some personal information about Sam and her family members that had to be removed from the forum by the mods. People had a jolly good time with that, yet when I speculated about the possibility of Sam's fudging her due date, I was labeled as a creepy person. I'm tired of defending myself, and frankly I don't think I should have to.

I don't even have any amount of curiosity left about Sam. I'm happy that her baby arrived safe and sound, and I hope that her little family is doing well and will continue to do well. But I have no intention of waiting around to see if she decides to make a come back or not. If I ever happen to run across one of her videos in the future, maybe I'll watch...maybe I won't bother. There are plenty of other people to watch on YT that aren't so awkward and full of drama and that happen to be quite entertaining.

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

whoa wrote:I think she will come back to Youtube eventually. I have been keeping up with her blog and it seems she is still getting use to having two little ones that aren't on the same schedule. For now she is going to just blog because she can do that at night.

I am not Sam's biggest fan, but I would rather watch her then several of the other big gurus because she doesn't care to make an ass out of herself and act like little miss perfect. There of course is plenty about her that annoys me though. I hope she does come back to Youtube and I hope her little family is doing well.
I just went to her blog and it sounds like she's happy and enjoying her time off. I'm happy for her. Of all the things that can be criticized about Sam, her love for her kids and Jay aren't among them. She honestly seems to love her life and you can't fault a girl for that.

whoa

Post by whoa »

Indygrl wrote:
whoa wrote:I think she will come back to Youtube eventually. I have been keeping up with her blog and it seems she is still getting use to having two little ones that aren't on the same schedule. For now she is going to just blog because she can do that at night.

I just went to her blog and it sounds like she's happy and enjoying her time off. I'm happy for her. Of all the things that can be criticized about Sam, her love for her kids and Jay aren't among them. She honestly seems to love her life and you can't fault a girl for that.
Yeah she does seem to be genuienly happy with her life and her babies. I think that is why I like Sam even though she does things that just bug the crap out of me, she is a happy person who isn't stuck up their own ass.

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

whoa wrote:
Indygrl wrote:

Yeah she does seem to be genuienly happy with her life and her babies. I think that is why I like Sam even though she does things that just bug the crap out of me, she is a happy person who isn't stuck up their own ass.
:lol: That's true. Sam doesn't take herself too seriously like many other "guru's". Although there are things about her, particularly the way she says "ink" instead of "ing" and her redundant makeup look, she never bothered me nearly as much as her husband did. He just came off like a douche in their daily vlog. I think Sam should have stuck to the daily vlogs about her and the baby and kept Jays involvement to a minimum. I've never really watched her makeup channel because she only really has one look and it isn't my style, but I did like her vlogs when she first stated them around the time she got pregnant with Phoenix.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”