In Memory of Talia Castellano

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: In Memory of Talia Castellano

Post by laniezee »

I think part of the reasons why people did not think it would come to this--- besides the fact that she was so full of life -- is that a lot of times people can look okay on the outside while dying of cancer.. sometimes it's just the last few weeks where things deteriorate quickly and visibly you can see them sort of wasting away -- for lack of a better description.

I honestly knew she was not going to get better as soon as she made the video a few months ago when she was in and out of the hospital getting treatment and said she would not be getting the bone marrow treatment. She talked about being okay with dying and some other stuff. It's been awhile since I watched it and I just can't bear to re-watch it now to see exactly what she said, but that's the gist-- it actually might have been two separate videos where she stated those two things but.. I just knew that it was a done deal then.

We all knew this day was coming, but boy--- it is tough to digest.

I feel awful for her family, friends and young fans.. Life is so unfair.. We all know this, but it still is upsetting.

<3 RIP Talia <3

ChanelleJo
Debater
Debater

Post by ChanelleJo »

OT: I don't understand why this thread is on the trash a guru section, that's disgusting.
You might notice some spelling mistakes or grammar errors. Sorry, not a native English speaker.

maybe_its_photoshop
Debater
Debater

Post by maybe_its_photoshop »

ChanelleJo wrote:OT: I don't understand why this thread is on the trash a guru section, that's disgusting.
I don't see how that is disgusting. No one in here is trashing her at all. It was probably placed in the Trash a Guru section because it replaced the previous thread, the General Taliajoy18 thread.
it doesn't have to be forever... just as long as i'm the name, on your tattooed heart ♥
[9.14.12]

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

ChanelleJo wrote:OT: I don't understand why this thread is on the trash a guru section, that's disgusting.

because people come here the most out of all the other sections. and no one is trashing her

NightFox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NightFox »

Hmm. One of the FB updates says that she'd been in hospital for 6 months, but she says in her last vlog in May that she'd been there for 4 weeks. Near the end of the vlog she has a slip-up and says "I've been here for the past 4 months...I mean 4 weeks"...I just thought that was a little weird. Maybe they were trying to play down her condition at that time. :( This is all so sad. RIP Talia.

NightFox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NightFox »

Oh sorry, I just realized this thread is for condolences only. My bad. It is a bit strange to have it on TAG if that's the case.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

A few users did suggest that they make a new thread in the Rave section; but a mod made this one & placed it here. The previous thread is also blocked from being viewed publically as there was a LOOOT of silly bickering on it.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

Mattia just posted a video on Talia's channel explaining what happened:

''Oh Hai Mark''

"O'at for a rip are ya' baud?"

richgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by richgirl »

Did you guys see the sweet things that Ellen said about Talia? It made me tear up. It's crazy that she is gone. I agree with others that bc she seemed so full if life it was like she was invincible. Talia has definitely made me appreciate my life a lot more. I think I just blew off her cancer because she seemed so vibrant. I guess I took her videos for granted. May she RIP.

It would be nice if this could be moved to the RAVE section.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

I was waiting for this for about a week now? It was nice the family got extra time but we all knew this was coming. RIP Talia. I can't imagine the pain her family feels right now but at least she is finally pain free and at peace.

maybe_its_photoshop
Debater
Debater

Post by maybe_its_photoshop »

Flaffy22 wrote:Mattia just posted a video on Talia's channel explaining what happened:

Mattia seems like a sweet girl. I hope she's doing okay.
it doesn't have to be forever... just as long as i'm the name, on your tattooed heart ♥
[9.14.12]

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

I am so so sad. :( I wasn't expecting that this morning.

She was such a beautiful person inside and out.At least her suffering is over...Rest in peace babygirl <3

punchie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by punchie »

nikkixox wrote:She was such a strong little girl. It was so amazing that she always had such positive energy even though she was going through cancer. May she rest in peace now. She was such an angel.

On a side note, I just wanted to add regarding the old threat that why does it have to take someone to pass away for some people to realize that some of the words they say are hurtful? I am all for gossip and like this website for sharing opinions but we have to remember to draw a red line between gossiping and bullying. I think we all have to remember to be respectful to others. Words do hurt.
<3
hear hear! The admins of this site are dumb and disgraceful - i have been telling them this on email for months now and they just wouldnt get it. Shallow people and shallow lives.

farnearer
Learner
Learner

Post by farnearer »

Mattia's video made me cry. I could have never done something like this in such a short period of time. I'm a mess right now and I didn't even know Talia.

I feel like people really don't appreciate things until they're gone.
I'm really going to miss Talia, even though I didn't watch her videos on a weekly basis. But her positivity was what drew me to her and I can see that it was contagious because her sister seems incredibly positive about this whole experience. She believes that her little sister is watching over her and I think they are all comforted by the fact that Talia doesn't have to suffer anymore (as am I).

I think they'll all be okay in the end, they're an incredibly strong family and I feel like I have misjudged them a lot and for that I would like to apologise (in case they ever read this).

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

I'm glad that she's done hurting now.

boredreader
Talker
Talker

Post by boredreader »

Her sister mentioned a clothing line?

Mamasilverside
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mamasilverside »

Slagg wrote:
A few users did suggest that they make a new thread in the Rave section; but a mod made this one & placed it here. The previous thread is also blocked from being viewed publically as there was a LOOOT of silly bickering on it.
I've just accessed this thread through the RAG (50,000+) section, so I think you can access it from both locations. Last I checked the RAG for Talia only had about 4-5 new comments, most people seemed to be heading to the now moved TAG Talia forum, so to me it made sense to place it there also.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

Mamasilverside wrote:
Slagg wrote:
I've just accessed this thread through the RAG (50,000+) section, so I think you can access it from both locations. Last I checked the RAG for Talia only had about 4-5 new comments, most people seemed to be heading to the now moved TAG Talia forum, so to me it made sense to place it there also.
Yep this thread can be accessed through both the Rave and Trash sections. I think they did it that way just so more people would see it. It's not meant to be disrespectful.

boredreader
Talker
Talker

Post by boredreader »

where can i see it?

khurmushka
Debater
Debater

Post by khurmushka »

Talia is at peace now. Heaven gained a new angel, a beautiful and wonderful angel.
She'll be alive as long as she'll be remembered.

I wasn't subscribed to her videos, but I watched some of them, I followed her story. She was such an amazing girl! So young, yet already so grown. She amazed me with her energy, optimism, being so joyful. That is really inspiring. Talia taught a lot of people that no matter what we MUST love life and fight to live, with all the ups and downs.

Return to “taliajoy18”