AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

Post by molticolori »

I think they're mixed (black and white). They're twins, haha.

notacelebworshiper
Learner
Learner

Post by notacelebworshiper »

She really is a very pretty woman but something about her personality seems off to me. Like she seems extremely disingenuous and a tad flaky. Beautiful girl but her attitude just put me off.

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer

Post by Kazekage14 »

I think she would be prettier without the attitude. She seems really insecure, but acts self absorbed as well. And before I touch on the topic of her race, I think all ethnicities are beautiful. People, no matter where from or what color, should celebrate their heritage. I believe in one of her videos, someone commented that she looked "fully Black", not mixed. I'm not too sure if that's what set her off, and I can't screenshot yet (just joined after being on the old forum for a few months, boo)...but does anyone else remember how she claimed she was "born blonde" and started spamming pictures of her as a child with light/medium brown hair?

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

I don't find her to have an attitude at all. She is one of my favorite gurus. My only complaint about her is that I wish she would upload more often. I agree with the flakyness. It seems like she is very into her own life which is fair, but still annoying.
BTW she is african, puerto rican, and swedis. Not sure if we are allowed to talk about race though :/ Mods?

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

she says she will be uploading a lot soon and is editing 4 new videos so we will see i guess

Locket
Learner
Learner

Post by Locket »

I am just wondering what people don't like about her? I have watched her videos for a while and she's so spunky and funny. She does great DIY videos and always has something interesting to say. I personally don't understand what anyone could dislike about her.
:HK: :love2:

Locket
Learner
Learner

Post by Locket »

BasedGoddess7 wrote:BTW she is african, puerto rican, and swedis. Not sure if we are allowed to talk about race though :/ Mods?
We can talk about appearance and race, just as long as it's not in a negative way. Discussing someone's ethnic background isn't a negative thing. And personally I find women with mixed ethnicity (such as Andrea) to be absolutely gorgeous so I hardly see how anyone could take that negatively.
:HK: :love2:

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

I've always liked Andrea but find her hypocrisy on certain issues off-putting (major pet peeve) and she's notorious for not responding to questions/not listing products in the description box (minor pet peeve)

I don't visit this forum to trash Andrea, it's more of an outlet to discuss all aspects of her channel without being jumped on by hardcore fans

vodka0nrocks
Learner
Learner

Post by vodka0nrocks »

whatever happened to the black DOG, the SPIDER, & the SNAKE ?

copycatcrayon
Talker
Talker

Post by copycatcrayon »

vodka0nrocks wrote:whatever happened to the black DOG, the SPIDER, & the SNAKE ?
She still has Devaughn (i think that's how you spell the dog's name). She posts pictures of him and the new kitty on Instagram. She hasn't mentioned the snake lately. When did she get a spider? :o

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer

Post by Kazekage14 »

It bothers me how she used to preach animal rights, but uses products by companies that test on animals now..
and when questioned about it, responded "I'm not eating the shit."
Come on now. I understand that it's hard to find products that aren't animal tested,
but considering how serious she used to act about it, it's bothering me.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

I agree with Kazekage14
She gives off the impression that shes really into the whole "vegan" and "anti animal testing" thing but she doesn't really follow it when it comes down to it. No one would have an issue if she didn't try and preach about it. She just comes off as a money hungry hypocrite.

Kazekage14
Informer
Informer

Post by Kazekage14 »

Shiro wrote:I agree with Kazekage14
She gives off the impression that shes really into the whole "vegan" and "anti animal testing" thing but she doesn't really follow it when it comes down to it. No one would have an issue if she didn't try and preach about it. She just comes off as a money hungry hypocrite.
I wish I could vote your post up :/ miss that feature!
And I don't remember her having a pet spider.

bookywooky
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bookywooky »

CHISMOSA wrote:I'm talking about Melissa or Michelle or something..the one that also does videos. Unless they're not really sisters...and I'm just being dumb LOL
her twin is brittany

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Kazekage14 wrote:
Shiro wrote:I agree with Kazekage14
I wish I could vote your post up :/ miss that feature!
And I don't remember her having a pet spider.
I know right, there have been SO many posts Ive seen to where Im like, "ghaa, wheres the like button" lol

Also- Anyone following andrea on instagram? She recently posted a picture of some flowers she got from her mom that said "get well soon". I immediately thought she might have undergone another surgery. Thoughts?

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

She tweeted something about being "super sick" and losing her voice

*shrug* Can't say for sure though, one thing she's been consistent on is having her vids spread out few and far between

cass_
Learner
Learner

Post by cass_ »

She isn't my favourite, but I looove her DIYs, they're really easy to follow and she doesn't drag them out into half an hour videos!

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Just saw her instagram with another "get well soon" flowers that I think Fawn Inc. group sent her. Why would they all send her flowers if she just has a cold? Im thinking she must have had surgery. I haven't heard of people receiving flowers when they're sick- there's something up.

supersugar
Learner
Learner

Post by supersugar »

She is gorgeous but sometimes her voice overs a bit annoying...
I used to think they were super arrogant but I guess Im getting used to them

madisongracie1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by madisongracie1 »

Andrea is not consistent with videos NOT AT ALL, I hate when she does not do videos on the regular. And then you have someone like Bethany who actually has school and still manages to do videos very couple of days (if not weeks). I know everyone has a life outside of Youtube, but there have been times when she has not done a videos in MONTHS!!! If I am subscribed to a channel I expect to see videos once in a while, that is why you have a youtube account right???

She is not a vegan she is a vegetarian, but yeah she will always buy makeup that has been tested on animals because she loves makeup a lot a lot a lot A LOT!!! And a lot of makeup out there are tested on animals, and the ones that are not are super expensive and are not as good as the ones that are tested on animals.

She does too many DIY's, how about doing a room tour (since she has never done one) or a new makeup collection video, or something like that.

Return to “AndreasChoice”