I knew that picture looked familar :)
It was a joke..

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The truth about Ingrid Nilsen...

Post by ShortOne »

alcoholicferrets wrote:I wonder if this is affecting Ingrid and her YT friends right now. I'm sure they read GG at least sometimes. She'd probably convince them it's all lies.
And lol...papermoon79 must be Fleur lurking here! xD
Now wouldn't that be interesting!

They probably think it's all lies. I probably would too if I was close to her, not going to lie, but I'm sure one of these days the lies will come out. They usually always do.

Heynow
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Heynow »

[youtube][/youtube]

I watched her Studying Abroad video and she said she was there for a year. A whole 26 minute video where I'm now thinking she was elaborating on so many things.

I did some Googling and found that Mt. San Antonio College had a studying abroad program that was held in Paris for the winter intersession from January 5 to February 12, 2009 for French and Architecture. She did seem to talk a lot about France in the video and all of the pics she showed at the end that actually showed her in them were in France and it looked freezing, with the exception of the photo that was taken in Venice which she said in the video she went there for her 20th birthday weekend (I believe her bday is Feb 2 and her 20th bday would've been in 2009).

So, this seems extremely possible to me that she went to this college and was in Paris for just this program, instead of a 1 year program that was based in London and then a couple months in Paris, as she stated in the video. I would think she would have talked about London a lot more if she was there for several months.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

papermoon79 wrote:Not to argue with anyone but Kleineganz why are you on a trash a guru site if you like Ingrid?
Simply because I like discussing YouTubers with you guys, and there is never anything interesting in the "Rave" section.

papermoon79
Debater
Debater

Post by papermoon79 »

Kleineganz wrote:
papermoon79 wrote:Not to argue with anyone but Kleineganz why are you on a trash a guru site if you like Ingrid?
Simply because I like discussing YouTubers with you guys, and there is never anything interesting in the "Rave" section.
lol gotcha

lululu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lululu »

Do you think she got a certificate in Architectural Technology?

MsBuckingham
Talker
Talker

Post by MsBuckingham »

A few questions for The Insider -

What about her music tastes then? That's something else that seems to have changed drastically recently. In an old video she talked about liking indie and rock bands. However, recently she's only talked about/sung pop music. It's painfully obvious she's trying to appeal to a younger audience but I find it so strange that she seemingly completely switched interests overnight.

Clothes as well, she used to say she was a dress girl and wore what I would call chic romantic clothes with lots of laces and neutral colours. I haven't seen her in a new in months apart from neon-coloured ones. Again, I understand that tastes evolve and change but it's happened in many areas of her life.

A lot of people here have noticed a change in Ingrid since she started noticing Luke - including a newfound interest in baby voices and stuffed animals. Does she always morph into a child whenever she's in a relationship or is it a Luke thing?

Missyxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by Missyxoxo »

Wow i spent 40 min reading all the 10 pages. I think the insider is mature enough to keep it low but still gives us the inside scoop.let it run smooth.we definitely want to know more. :tu: :D
Not hatin' just sayin'

ntl072904
Informer
Informer

Post by ntl072904 »

I have another question for Insider-- you said the Dear YouTube video was completely true. But didn't she say there that she spent a year abroad? And she came back changed after that length of time. I'm now confused about how long she was really away.

lullabybird
Learner
Learner

Post by lullabybird »

Insider, how much has she ever been into swimming? i remember her saying she was in varsity for some years?

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Heynow wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

I watched her Studying Abroad video and she said she was there for a year. A whole 26 minute video where I'm now thinking she was elaborating on so many things.

I did some Googling and found that Mt. San Antonio College had a studying abroad program that was held in Paris for the winter intersession from January 5 to February 12, 2009 for French and Architecture. She did seem to talk a lot about France in the video and all of the pics she showed at the end that actually showed her in them were in France and it looked freezing, with the exception of the photo that was taken in Venice which she said in the video she went there for her 20th birthday weekend (I believe her bday is Feb 2 and her 20th bday would've been in 2009).

So, this seems extremely possible to me that she went to this college and was in Paris for just this program, instead of a 1 year program that was based in London and then a couple months in Paris, as she stated in the video. I would think she would have talked about London a lot more if she was there for several months.
When they were in Paris last month Fleur mentioned that Ingrid lived in Paris for 6 weeks. January 5 to February 12 are 5 weeks. She probably stayed a week longer to do some sightseeing without going to school.

racerme
Lurker
Lurker

Post by racerme »

hi,
I want to know is Ingrid a slacker, and full of excuses kinda a person. Because that is why I stop watching her videos. Apart of attention seeker (but who's in youtube doesn't)

and this is for Kleniganz, what do you feel after reading these insight scoops? I know u are a fan.

p/s: long time reader first time poster :)

thanks

welldressed
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by welldressed »

the_insider is like gossip girl."And who I am?That's one secret I'll never tell.You know you love me.XOXO the_insider":D

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

losiento wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
Starting at 4:19.. her claim is total 180 to what insider is saying....
And She looks SO uncomfortable and almost guilty in that part saying she has few dating experiences and she's definitely not a serial dater...she keeps looking down ,,
Accurate observation! I used to buy her claims, now I'm just... disappointed I guess.

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

I really wonder if Ingrid is going to run away from youtube now. And I wonder what her minions will think of this thread.

Meowface
Talker
Talker

Post by Meowface »

Was Ingrid always spending so much money? (on another thread someone tallied up a haul coming in a nearly $1000.. does this have any meaning for her. I know someone who buys stuff because it makes her feel better..)

welldressed
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by welldressed »

In this video she also keeps looking down. cmon this doesn't mean she is lying :S

CINDERELLA
Learner
Learner

Post by CINDERELLA »

welldressed wrote:the_insider is like gossip girl."And who I am?That's one secret I'll never tell.You know you love me.XOXO the_insider":D
LMAOOOOO

you made my day :}.

CINDERELLA
Learner
Learner

Post by CINDERELLA »

effervescence wrote:
losiento wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
Starting at 4:19.. her claim is total 180 to what insider is saying....
And She looks SO uncomfortable and almost guilty in that part saying she has few dating experiences and she's definitely not a serial dater...she keeps looking down ,,
Accurate observation! I used to buy her claims, now I'm just... disappointed I guess.
Since the insider also said herself that Ingrid tends to lie whenever she's looking down/left/away from the camera, I guess it's true. I do agree but also I think that if you're a youtuber, whatever, and you record videos, you can't be making eye contact with the camera 100% of the time lol. So you have to be looking away from time to time. So I feel like if EVERY time she looked away in a video which is like 50% of the time is probably not all lies lol. It doesn't mean that she didn't lie a lot, but I don't think it's possible to lie THAT much...right?

CINDERELLA
Learner
Learner

Post by CINDERELLA »

welldressed wrote:
In this video she also keeps looking down. cmon this doesn't mean she is lying :S
agreed! kinda lol

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”