Thefancyfaced

Amberlicious
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Thefancyfaced

Post by Amberlicious »

Have you guys seen her newest makeup collection vid? It puts dulcecandys to shame! Who needs that many pigments and shadows???
Granted she is very pretty and successful but that collection is beyond hoarding.

bellatrix
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thefancyfaced

Post by bellatrix »

She's already said before that she invests in her products and chooses to spend her money on makeup. She uses quite a bit of it in her looks and I believe she used to freelance, she still may on the side. This is no different than people who buy massive amounts of shoes, clothing and other items they might necessarily need. Either way, its her money so whats the problem?

Amberlicious
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Amberlicious »

There is no way fifty women can use that amount of makeup in one lifetime. At least shoes and clothes you can pass down..makeup gets old. This is the trash a guru section correct?

catcherintherye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catcherintherye »

She has insane amounts of make up... But she did go out of her way to explain that it is her hobby. And she is an engineer by profession. YouTube isn't her job. It is unsettling to watch the amount of make up she has.... But I love the way she has organized it. It's great to take storage tips from.... I was really impressed with her organizational skills. The one thing I don't like about her is her forced ghetto talk.... She does not talk like that in real life... Some people talk like that... And it adds to their sense of humor. This girl just tries too hard. Minor flaw... For the most part, I like her.

bellatrix
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bellatrix »

I know what section this is, but I'm not gonna shit on someone cause of what they choose to spend their money on. I guess I'm old enough to not sweat the dumb shit that doesn't affect me in life...

Anyhoo, I do love the way she's organized her stash. If anything I see this video as a good way to keep your things accessible and organized. Not a fan of her speech either, I watch on mute, and I really wish she would shorten her videos. I prefer her blog.

Amberlicious
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Amberlicious »

She has one of the biggest collections on YouTube and that's saying a lot. More than dulcecandy. I think she's gorgeous and very smart but the way she talks to her subscribers in comments is borderline rude.
Id die with all that clutter in my house..but if that's her thing..it's fine I guess.

Post by ....83 »

Yeah I saw the collection but wasnt all that impressed. Sonrisa's collection is bigger. Like another poster mentioned it does seem like alot of stuff in such small space little small apartment. As far as what and how she spends her money eh who cares. but yes the speaking Jamaican does make it hard to watch her videos sometimes. I was a little surprised that shes an EI from her earlier videos b/c it seemed like she stampered alot and played with her hair constantly(didnt always seem so articulate or discombobulated, although dont see it as much in newer videos). And yes agreed she does seem to have an attitude with the way she responds to comments and mentioning about being a respected professional and all. Yes we get itbut youre not the first and wont be the last or only professional.

makeupnewbie
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupnewbie »

So i just watched her makeup collectionvideo and im sorry, but girl's got problems. I don't care how much money you have buying all that makeup to just let it sit there is so wrong. We all shop too much sometimes but come ON, this girl is a hardcore hoarder who must be super insecure and unhappy. Why else would she buy so much makeup she doesn't use?

Post by ....83 »

makeupnewbie wrote:So i just watched her makeup collectionvideo and im sorry, but girl's got problems. I don't care how much money you have buying all that makeup to just let it sit there is so wrong. We all shop too much sometimes but come ON, this girl is a hardcore hoarder who must be super insecure and unhappy. Why else would she buy so much makeup she doesn't use?
I know on her blog she said she was sick of random ppl asking for her makeup or if shed ever be giving any of it away. In a Q&A video I believe(not sure) she said she was bad about cleaning up leaving dishes cups plates etc. So after knowing that I wouldnt want any of her products tyvm! Seriously cant stand her. Alot/most of her looks are blah to me. Not a fan of modeling outfits at/in the workplace bathroom or wherever she takes them.

RubberDuckling
Learner
Learner

Post by RubberDuckling »

She annoys me. I mean it's great and all that she has a good job (I believe she mentioned in an older collection video that she was an engineer?) but I don't know, something about her personality gets on my Nerves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by ....83 »

RubberDuckling wrote:She annoys me. I mean it's great and all that she has a good job (I believe she mentioned in an older collection video that she was an engineer?) but I don't know, something about her personality gets on my Nerves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean shes very self righteous. "Im a respected professional". Honey youre not the first electrical engineer. And youre on the lower end of the pay scale, if she were a construction or chemical engineer then Id be like "damn!". Then I know she was getting some "wtf" statements about her marrying her husband after 7/8 months.

makeupnewbie
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupnewbie »

bellatrix wrote:She's already said before that she invests in her products and chooses to spend her money on makeup. She uses quite a bit of it in her looks and I believe she used to freelance, she still may on the side. This is no different than people who buy massive amounts of shoes, clothing and other items they might necessarily need. Either way, its her money so whats the problem?
Yeah but buying massive amounts of shoes or clothes is also not great. There's no way she's using all of it. It's insane.

Post by ....83 »

makeupnewbie wrote:
bellatrix wrote:She's already said before that she invests in her products and chooses to spend her money on makeup. She uses quite a bit of it in her looks and I believe she used to freelance, she still may on the side. This is no different than people who buy massive amounts of shoes, clothing and other items they might necessarily need. Either way, its her money so whats the problem?
Yeah but buying massive amounts of shoes or clothes is also not great. There's no way she's using all of it. It's insane.
sounds like temptalia. sounds gross to me.

hcburbs
Debater
Debater

Post by hcburbs »

this is quite a stale thread!

Tina has a hate boner for Jackie Aina and it really shows.

And out of all the bloggers/beauty youtubers in need and to support and buy tech for, she settles on a late 20's makeup hoarder who would rather spend money on makeup than investing back into her channel (spookylipsfathips) idk quite a weird decision.

adida
Learner
Learner

Post by adida »

Does anyone know if Tina is still married?? She's always posting memes on IG stories about men that are funny, to be fair, but don't seem to reflect a happily married woman....and I haven't heard of or seen him in a video in a while (but maybe I missed something).

loveydovey90
Stalker
Stalker

Post by loveydovey90 »

I don’t think she’s with her husband! She definitely posted a guy walking with her and she kissed that wasn’t her husband on IG stories on NYE. She was in Jamaica.

adida
Learner
Learner

Post by adida »

loveydovey90 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:03 am
I don’t think she’s with her husband! She definitely posted a guy walking with her and she kissed that wasn’t her husband on IG stories on NYE. She was in Jamaica.
I just saw that too! I guess she kept the house, then. Wonder if she'll ever introduce him to us.

Twinkletots
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Twinkletots »

adida wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:23 am
loveydovey90 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:03 am
I just saw that too! I guess she kept the house, then. Wonder if she'll ever introduce him to us.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one that saw that. I've also noticed she isn't wearing her wedding ring in her videos.

Return to “P-T”