DoItOnADime

Rory0425
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DoItOnADime

Post by Rory0425 »

I LOVE her videos! She is very frugal and shops at Dollar Tree and Goodwill and uses coupons - so she's not going to recommend something to purchase that costs way out of someone's price range. She's fun and outgoing and has a great bubbly personality and also very good at crafts.

Rory

JustTalk
Lurker
Lurker

Re: DoItOnADime

Post by JustTalk »

I haven't seen one of her videos in a long time, but I remember her personality being very likable! I need to see if she's made any new videos recently.

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

I like her too. She's provided me with at least four good solid tips that I use in my life everyday, plus a lot of fun ideas. I wish she'd use brighter lighting, but that's just a small criticism for an otherwise awesome channel.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

JustTalk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JustTalk »

She's expecting and started a family channel! I'm excited to see more family oriented videos from her. :D

LadyK
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyK »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RInyx13JOZo

Here's her last video: Dollar Tree Easter Haul. Her decoration for Easter is simple and very pretty. Nothing flashy or childish as Jennifer Ross. I suscribed to her channel for a while and I appreciate her tips on organisation without buying many and expensive bins! :D
I'm not a native English speaker, as everybody noticed

mirrorball
Informer
Informer

Post by mirrorball »

She's definitely one of my faves. She does a great job at not going "overboard" and producing more work when organizing, unlike some organizing youtubers. Just keeps it simple, which I like. :)

Return to ā€œ#-Eā€