BananaBread
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

Post by BananaBread »

amandajay wrote:Image

From her newest video. It seems like the foundation is a bit too dark for her. It looks like she's putting on some fake tanning spray or something? Also it looks like she got a ton in her hair which looks grody. One last observation, her eyes don't seem so piercingly blue in this light? Maybe it's just me but they seem really blue but not as crazy bluish purple as normal.
Well this is no surprise. Her foundation never matches her skin tone and a lot of times she looks like a cake face.
I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is my second language.

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

Can't believe she spend that much money on that foundation. I mean how long can that foundation last? If she sprays full coverage every time she might get 8 uses max out of it... Which is ridiculous for that price, she should have just bought a regular foundation that's longwearing especially if she wants to use it for Disney Land. There is no way that Dior one will stay on her face with all the attractions she will be on and let's not forget the heat and sweat!

hay guise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hay guise »

I seriously laughed sooooo hard when she sprayed that crap! She was so yellow :lol:
"i really think it looks gooood" and it's all in her hair and cakey looking ahahaaa

blackityy
Learner
Learner

Post by blackityy »

Wow in the US you can return used cosmetics?! I would have saved so much money!

Zealous Lace
Debater
Debater

Post by Zealous Lace »

Nikon wrote:Can't believe she spend that much money on that foundation. I mean how long can that foundation last? If she sprays full coverage every time she might get 8 uses max out of it... Which is ridiculous for that price, she should have just bought a regular foundation that's longwearing especially if she wants to use it for Disney Land. There is no way that Dior one will stay on her face with all the attractions she will be on and let's not forget the heat and sweat!
Considering how much foundation she puts on her face, she should just invest in spray paint ;)
blackityy wrote:Wow in the US you can return used cosmetics?! I would have saved so much money!
I know right, it still baffles me how that works! (I'm Australian so the whole concept is foreign)

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

I swear she purposely buys foundation the wrong shade.

BananaBread
Talker
Talker

Post by BananaBread »

Just checked the video. The first 6 minutes I was thinking "oh gosh, just spray the damn foundation and stop talking nonsense". And the part where she was chewing gum with an opened mouth. Really? Is that sooooo necessery in a makeup review?

And it's funny that her chanel is called "Bunny's beauty channel" and she can't even pick the right foundation color. She is pale and if I'm not wrong, the shade she bought is the 4th darkest. And she should have filmed how the foundation looked after few hours, then it would be a useful review.
I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is my second language.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

The return of the wrong colour foundation! Almost as bad as the bb cream she had

rapyodeling
Learner
Learner

Post by rapyodeling »

If the Dior foundation makes the shade of the foundation the color of the packaging, then I'm not really going to blame her for the mismatch of color. My guess is that either her body is tanner than her face or she did such a minor swatch that it blended in easily.

If the color of the bottle is just the color of the bottle, then I'll laugh at her.

Why is she contemplating bringing her Luminess to Disney? Didn't she bring zero make-up to Disney last time? That would be such a hassle to travel with.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh my just saw this comment:

"Looks like you got some in your hair... Or it is just making your face match your hair??"

:tu:

SassyChance
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyChance »

Liney wrote:I swear she purposely buys foundation the wrong shade.
I think she does too just for the attention. It's just one of the many things she can bitch about and that her swamp cult will kiss her ass and agree with consistency. I do find it comical that she has the audacity to actually say her channel is a beauty channel. I wouldn't take beauty advice from her if the makeup was sent to me for free to 100% honest.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

Omg how hard can it be to find a foundation to match your face! Bunny go with the lightest shade they have...DONE!

Also stop putting it in your hair, it looks nasty..

Dysharmonya
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dysharmonya »

Zombie_Kitten wrote:I have a theory that Bunny might be a hoarder. She refuses to do a room tour, appears to be keeping Kat away from her house, and just think about how much "Swamp Mail" stuff she must have lying around. I don't know if you guys watched her makeup collection video, but she had TONS of makeup and she doesn't even do tutorials/claim she knows how to apply it. And she had probably 30-ish perfumes if not more in her perfume collection video. I'm all for people collection things that interest them, but it kind of seems like she collects everything.

That has been my assumption for quite some time as well. I think she even slightly admitted she is hoarder in one of her older videos, when she was still watching similar shows on TV. I know it may be taken as a joke, but I just have this feeling it might be true ....

Rogue
Debater
Debater

Post by Rogue »

I've seen a video of a Dior artist using the foundation, and he lightly sprayed the foundation onto a sponge and then applied it to the model's face.

Also, I'm not sure why she has such a friggen hard time finding a foundation that matches her skintone; it's not calculus.

lunchbox
Learner
Learner

Post by lunchbox »

Peljux wrote:She sprayed the foundation on her face wrong. Is she dumb or what? Spray it on the back of your hand and then apply it with a brush/sponge. Like seriously you'd have to be mentally challenged to NOT think that the foundation will go everywhere if you spray it. It is not a little airbrush machine you are used to Swamp mama, it is different. The company just made it so people would buy more crap from them.
Actually, you are supposed to spray it on your face. You can apply it with a brush or sponge, but that just makes the whole spray thing pointless. What Bunny did wrong, aside from choosing the wrong colour and not covering her hair, was spraying too much of it, and perhaps spraying it a bit too close to her face (not to mention unevenly).

jamilu
Learner
Learner

Post by jamilu »

Six minutes. Six minutes before she even sprayed the foundation on her face. IN A FOUNDATION REVIEW. Also, I hate when people post a "review" of the first time they've ever used a product. In my experience, it takes a while to test it out and see if you like it, if the product wears well over time, if it breaks you out, etc. I don't think you can really fully form an opinion about a product the first time you ever put something on.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

jamilu wrote:Six minutes. Six minutes before she even sprayed the foundation on her face. IN A FOUNDATION REVIEW. Also, I hate when people post a "review" of the first time they've ever used a product. In my experience, it takes a while to test it out and see if you like it, if the product wears well over time, if it breaks you out, etc. I don't think you can really fully form an opinion about a product the first time you ever put something on.
I totally agree, they should be using the products for at least a couple of weeks to give a more accurate view. Using the product once isn't going to make me take your review with more than a grain of salt.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Kry wrote:So I've been curious about Bunny for a while. I occasionally poke in this thread to see the new funny screencaps but it wasn't until today that I watched a video of hers. I picked her most worn this summer tag video and I DIED when she said she was trying to put off the vibe of someone who just picks things up and puts them on because the first thing that came to mind was this:
That's sad that she has to TRY and pull off the vibe of just throwing clothes together in a natural way. You either have the knack for it or you don't, she clearly falls into the latter category.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't see the point of spray foundations at all. I'm sure she had a foundation in her make up drawer she could have used

flarryflarry
Learner
Learner

Post by flarryflarry »

I just started watching the Henna tattoo video bunny+Kat did,and the top comment was:

kat is one of the saddest people ive ever met in my life, shes kind of like me, ive kinda grown into myself more and its not as noticable, i hope that happens for her soon.
omynickeltye 1 day ago

I think it's sad the the swamp family thinks it's because kat has no personality,when in reality,it's clear that she's bored out of her mind.

Also the spray on foundation is clearly not her shade.IDK how she thought it would be if she swatched it ahead of time.I didn't even finish the video,but I heard her say she thought it was pretty good,thought it looked like she didn't even know how to apply it :/.I think she should know by now that when she's getting a foundation,she needs to get the lightest shade.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”