thelovelywar
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 1

Post by thelovelywar »

Nikon wrote:Image

Gawd. I mean yes the person that was asking the question was a little bit on the rude side but then again if i would get stupid answers like that...

There was another person, a mother, who mentioned something about Kat saying something about being retarded and her kid was apparently mentally challenged. She didn't appreciated the "retarded" comment and she is getting bashed for it. Fucking sad.
I saw that comment she wrote like her daughter looked at her because she silenced the video. I don't get why people use the word retarded to be as a slur. it's just ignorant on their part, and I can't stand it when they do that.
Image Image

lethargicgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by lethargicgirl »

I wonder if Kat got to call Rachel by her real name or if all week she had to only refer to her as Bunny?

ShesAWolf
Learner
Learner

Post by ShesAWolf »

I feel like all Bunny did for the time KAt was in town was hole up in a dirty motel room bathroom and make vlogs. What got me thinking about how shadey she is was in the first KatSketch Iphone vlog how the first thing she asked Kate was if she was going to upload the video to her channel. Hmmmm, fishing for more subs?
Honestly all hope is lost for the old cool original fun intresting bunny. :bang:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up"

thelovelywar
Informer
Informer

Post by thelovelywar »

Top Comment:

:lol: :lol!:
Image Image

flarryflarry
Learner
Learner

Post by flarryflarry »

To be honest when bunny first said katsketch was going to texas and was meeting up with her,i though kat was just using bunny as transportation/a place to stay.Now that i saw bunnys videos,idk why kat met up with bunny,I mean i think it's pretty sad that they're making so many videos,like that's how bored they are that they are making videos.They can't even hang out with each other for too long without getting bored.When you travel you usually go to explore the place your traveling to,not to be holed up in your hotel making videos...just sounds sad. :/

ashelflife
Informer
Informer

Post by ashelflife »

Kat just looks so bored in those videos. Every time she's looking away from the camera, her face just falls....like she doesn't even want to be sitting there. It's undeniable, and as for the people trying to defend Kat, saying that Kat is shy, oh please. She's clearly bored out of her mind, you just suck at observing!

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Please tell me the person that replied was someone trolling. They cannot be real!

LadySewaddle_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LadySewaddle_ »

DustyCrow wrote:I just watched some of the henna one, they are at the lake house, not a tour but more of what we've seen of her 'other house'. It's just bizarre.

And kat's neck is odd, that's really all I stare at haha. Like its fat or something, but she's not?

Anyways I found bunny in 20 yrs
:shock: That HandyGoddess person scares me. I really am disturbed by her humor.

rapyodeling
Learner
Learner

Post by rapyodeling »

I obviously don't know Kat personally but for her to fly out all the way to Texas to just hang out with Bunny if it's true they really aren't bestest friends seems silly. Did Kat/Bunny mention anything about like, Kat visiting family or something?

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

DustyCrow wrote: Anyways I found bunny in 20 yrs
LOL, I only watched like the first 20 seconds, but I think that bitch is awesome and I so wanna sub.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I would love to see what these Swamp Fuckers think of their behavior ten years from now. It's kind of hard to imagine them ever growing up.

Zealous Lace
Debater
Debater

Post by Zealous Lace »

smudgedLipstick wrote:
Liney wrote:Image

Please tell me the person that replied was someone trolling. They cannot be real!
Kat is shy? Are you kidding me... she has a youtube channel of her own! Shane Dawson isn't exactly squeaky clean comedy either, and she's apparently besties with him. Here's another example of swamp minions making up excuses and defending their holy than thou Swamp Majesty.
Haha "...we are gonna ask you to leave the swamp and take away alligators wings"
OH NO! NOT THE WINGS! ANYTHING BUT THE WINGS!! :o
... :pfff: bitch, please.

ShesAWolf
Learner
Learner

Post by ShesAWolf »

Zealous Lace wrote:Haha "...we are gonna ask you to leave the swamp and take away alligators wings"
:rofl: Haha, I've always wondered if the gators getting their wings was a reference to a certain swamp "momma" gettinh high :toad:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up"

Rogue
Debater
Debater

Post by Rogue »

ShesAWolf wrote:
Zealous Lace wrote:Haha "...we are gonna ask you to leave the swamp and take away alligators wings"
:rofl: Haha, I've always wondered if the gators getting their wings was a reference to a certain swamp "momma" gettinh high :toad:
Ahaha, Puff the magic alligator?

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

iainthatin wrote:It's interesting to note that everything in the Bunny/Kat videos indicate they never went to Bunny's ACTUAL house. And if they did, they definitely didn't film it.

I seriously don't understand why Bunny won't even do a ROOM tour. I'm so curious about her reasons on this, but all I can really think of is that she must live with her parents, or something WAY crazier.
I think it's obvious she lives with her parents and is ashamed of it. It's one thing when someone loses a job and has to temporarily move back home...but she doesn't seem to be in that situation since she has not had a job. Her cult wants a room tour, she might as well oblige. I doubt she has anything too shocking, probably just photos of Johnny Depp and possibly some animal bones.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

That's actually where henna is traditionally applied (along with the soles of the feet) because it lasts longer, but yeah...I'm not exactly feeling it on Bunny!

Rogue
Debater
Debater

Post by Rogue »

We're one step ahead of them...

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Hey, looks like she learned how to spell! Well, it's/its, anyway. (This was a bit ago but forgot to upload it until tonight)

amandajay
Debater
Debater

Post by amandajay »

From her newest video. It seems like the foundation is a bit too dark for her. It looks like she's putting on some fake tanning spray or something? Also it looks like she got a ton in her hair which looks grody. One last observation, her eyes don't seem so piercingly blue in this light? Maybe it's just me but they seem really blue but not as crazy bluish purple as normal.

kozlowicz
Learner
Learner

Post by kozlowicz »

hollaatmegurl wrote:Image

Hey, looks like she learned how to spell! Well, it's/its, anyway. (This was a bit ago but forgot to upload it until tonight)
Shouldn't gator be 'gator?

Return to “grav3yardgirl”