AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

Re: AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

Post by Guest »

Shiro wrote:I agree with Kazekage14
She gives off the impression that shes really into the whole "vegan" and "anti animal testing" thing but she doesn't really follow it when it comes down to it. No one would have an issue if she didn't try and preach about it. She just comes off as a money hungry hypocrite.
Another example is her new nail polish line. She constantly says that the collection is cruelty fee. Ik this topic isnt about Michelle Phan, but she also did a smilar thing. In the crazy awesome giveaway video, she stressed how the new zealand facial products were cruelty free, while she works at Lacome, a big company that tests on animals. Gurus these days... :roll:

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

Andrea has been a vegetarian for years now. She never claimed to be a vegan. She said she WANTS TO BE a vegan. Why all the negative assumptions?? I applaud her. :roll: I couldn't give up my steak for nobody.

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

FawnInc sent her get-well flowers bcuz people are more willing to kiss your ass when you make them money. :roll:

keka
Informer
Informer

Post by keka »

I used to love andrea but it's become apparent that she really doesn't give a shit about her channel subscribers. A couple of months ago people started complaining that she doesn't really upload much but she blamed it on other "projects" and a while later said that she was done with those projects and that she was sorry and would be uploading videos more often. DIDN'T happen. She still makes videos like every two weeks and, except for her DIYS which are actually pretty good, when she does post they're half assed videos about generic "summer beauty tips" or "what to pack in your locker" which is just a pointless video full of stuff people already know. you can tell she really doesn't care about being a guru especially now that she's gotten all these opportunities like myglam (which is complete shit), FAWN and her nail polish line which is sad because I guess she forgot the people that are responsible for all of her success.

xoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxo »

Vamp Autumn look:

[youtube][/youtube]

Ahhhh... so cakey that it hurts. :shock:

I guess she took some filters off her camera... I've never seen anything so bad.

ria
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ria »

umm wtf is this?

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

It wasn't THAT bad. :roll: She still looked pretty. But she looks way better with no makeup on.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

She says she yanked the video due to music copyright issues....it'll be interesting if this video actually sees the light of day.

keyk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by keyk »

i feel like she would reupload it because it's her monthly glam bag video and i guess it's part of her contract with michelle

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

Andrea, usually you have your beauty shit together but I've gotta agree with a lot of the comments that you could've presented so much better

almanac
Learner
Learner

Post by almanac »

Does anyone have that vid saved?

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Damn, I wish I could have seen the video lol

OwlEyes
Learner
Learner

Post by OwlEyes »

Is it just me or is she super obsessed with being totally hygienic to the point of weird? Like she did a whole video where she detailed the 100 scents and deodorants and soaps she uses, and commented on her armpits looking nice in another, and constantly recommending/bringing up deodorant, mints for bad breath etc. Like I'm all for smelling good and being clean but girl's got a prob.

TanTan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by TanTan »

Here's the video where that screenshot came from. Oh wow, she looks a hot mess.

[youtube][/youtube]

GhostlyOrb
Learner
Learner

Post by GhostlyOrb »

I don't like this chick at all. She has a "my shit don't stink" attitude about her. Plus she seems way uptight and ultra-conservative for my taste. I'm one of the few that don't find her particularly attractive. I think she looks stinky. Don't know what it is but everytime I see her I feel like she might have really bad body odor. I don't watch her vids any more and can't imagine why she's still so popular. Oh well, different strokes.

hitherefriend
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hitherefriend »

I think she still looks cute in that video..it's like a casual /not trying too hard look.

RuiningYourFun
Learner
Learner

Post by RuiningYourFun »

I'm not hating her or anything but why do so many people think she's pretty? I've skimmed through some of her photos and YT videos (I've never actually watched them, had them on mute) and while I do think that she looks nice, I've never understood what it is about her face that makes SO many people (including GG members) comment on her prettiness. She just seems like any normal face.. healthy, looks fine without makeup, but I've heard people comment on her good looks so many times, and I just don't get it.
While everyone is enjoying a good joke, I'm the loser by the punch bowl that ruins the joke by asking a serious question relating to said joke.

Mediocracy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mediocracy »

RuiningYourFun wrote:I'm not hating her or anything but why do so many people think she's pretty? I've skimmed through some of her photos and YT videos (I've never actually watched them, had them on mute) and while I do think that she looks nice, I've never understood what it is about her face that makes SO many people (including GG members) comment on her prettiness. She just seems like any normal face.. healthy, looks fine without makeup, but I've heard people comment on her good looks so many times, and I just don't get it.
I completely agree with you. She honestly looks nothing special, but maybe that's why she has so many followers. If she was too gorgeous, she wouldn't be "relatable".

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

To be real when I first saw her I thought she was freaking gorgeous (though my bf says she looks like a dude and my sister says she looks average). I think more recently I've been seeing different sides of her and shes really just been going downhill. I've also noticed she really photoshops a lot of her images, so I really don't look at her the same. Either way I think its just shes a really better looking yt guru out there- most of the girls out there look average at best.
Now a days, I think shes just good with her photoshopping skills and angles tbh.

flashtrash
Debater
Debater

Post by flashtrash »

My theory: this whole AndreasChoice YT channel thing was cute for a while, she's outgrowing it slowly, she'll get bored eventually, probably give up entirely in a year or two, marry rich, buy lots of clothes/shoes/bags and roam around LA for the rest of her life/the end.

Return to “AndreasChoice”