• Advertisement

TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

  • Advertisement

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Anna finally does a giveaway for her 'subbies' on The Style Diet and of COURSE it's sponsored & she didn't pay a dime for it. Typical Saccone Joly move at it's finest.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby nickypicky » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:16 pm

brunette wrote:so i was right she was lying all along about being a vegetarian i called this about a month ago when they were in subway jofus said 'are you getting the turkey again' and she was like nooo jofus im getin the tuna i always do, i always knew it!! stupid girl :grrrr:


YES! ME 2!!! Take a bow Board Ladies! :tyvm: :tu: :tu: :tyvm:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby Gin0915 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:13 pm

GirlyBrunette wrote:Anna finally does a giveaway for her 'subbies' on The Style Diet and of COURSE it's sponsored & she didn't pay a dime for it. Typical Saccone Joly move at it's finest.

I know, right? But she seems to claim on her blog that she paid for hers "...they are actually super affordable! I was so surprised...my particular case was €49.90 and shipping to Ireland was €9.90 which put the grand total at €59.80 which is pretty good considering this laptop case will last me a long time!". Doubtful. And what possessed her to choose that loud but predictable colour combo. Boring, though I am surprised it's not neutral :roll:.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
User avatar
Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 3238
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:01 am
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 151 times

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby nickypicky » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Gin0915 wrote:
GirlyBrunette wrote:Anna finally does a giveaway for her 'subbies' on The Style Diet and of COURSE it's sponsored & she didn't pay a dime for it. Typical Saccone Joly move at it's finest.

I know, right? But she seems to claim on her blog that she paid for hers "...they are actually super affordable! I was so surprised...my particular case was €49.90 and shipping to Ireland was €9.90 which put the grand total at €59.80 which is pretty good considering this laptop case will last me a long time!". Doubtful. And what possessed her to choose that loud but predictable colour combo. Boring, though I am surprised it's not neutral :roll:.


Right? She's such a "fad" chic nowadays......... :?
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby nickypicky » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:08 pm

YREAH.."Dermablend"? you're thinking of covering your tiny stretchmarks NOT your acne don't lie.....again............
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby nickypicky » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:19 pm

UM....ok...yeah somewhere there is a products placement of some sort in their vlogs that woulds explain ALL the cash spend'in almost sure of it.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby dolliedays » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:29 pm

YREAH.."Dermablend"? you're thinking of covering your tiny stretchmarks NOT your acne don't lie.....again............


It wouldn't surprise me at all if she does put some on her belly after the pregnancy to show that Yaaaay the marks are gone! :|
User avatar
dolliedays
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:21 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby sand and water » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:34 pm

nickypicky wrote:UM....ok...yeah somewhere there is a products placement of some sort in their vlogs that woulds explain ALL the cash spend'in almost sure of it.


Well... it's not any cleaning products. That's for sure! I have a feeling they are going to be on the maternity show they are ALWAYS talking about. Supposedly it is filmed in the hospital they are going to give birth in. I think it is "top secret" :roll: . He always says things like, "we are working on something, but I can't talk about it now." I dunno.. it is a possibility.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
User avatar
sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:13 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby Gin0915 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:16 pm

sand and water wrote:
nickypicky wrote:UM....ok...yeah somewhere there is a products placement of some sort in their vlogs that woulds explain ALL the cash spend'in almost sure of it.


Well... it's not any cleaning products. That's for sure! I have a feeling they are going to be on the maternity show they are ALWAYS talking about. Supposedly it is filmed in the hospital they are going to give birth in. I think it is "top secret" :roll: . He always says things like, "we are working on something, but I can't talk about it now." I dunno.. it is a possibility.

I thought that too, which would explain why they are allowed to film the birth. At least I think someone on here (from Ireland) mentioned one is not allowed filming births in Irish hospitals. Wow, that would really be selling out, esp. for Anna. She's not from the kind of class that would normally approve stuff like that.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
User avatar
Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 3238
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:01 am
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 151 times

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby filthyanimal » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:15 am

nickypicky wrote:
brunette wrote:so i was right she was lying all along about being a vegetarian i called this about a month ago when they were in subway jofus said 'are you getting the turkey again' and she was like nooo jofus im getin the tuna i always do, i always knew it!! stupid girl :grrrr:


YES! ME 2!!! Take a bow Board Ladies! :tyvm: :tu: :tu: :tyvm:


Do you guys know what video this was in? I am curious to watch lol sounds entertaining! :busted:
User avatar
filthyanimal
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:24 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby nickypicky » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:41 am

sand and water wrote:
nickypicky wrote:UM....ok...yeah somewhere there is a products placement of some sort in their vlogs that woulds explain ALL the cash spend'in almost sure of it.


Well... it's not any cleaning products. That's for sure! I have a feeling they are going to be on the maternity show they are ALWAYS talking about. Supposedly it is filmed in the hospital they are going to give birth in. I think it is "top secret" :roll: . He always says things like, "we are working on something, but I can't talk about it now." I dunno.. it is a possibility.


Ooooo...Right! That makes so much more sense ! oh geez looking forward to the editing............. :lol:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby NomNomMinionMunch » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:54 am

sand and water wrote:Image

Personally, I don't see eating meat as selfish.. I love meat (except red meat), but the girl brings up the best point before that. Anna "saying" she is going back to chicken and turkey is just probably her way of telling the audience, I actually do eat meat, I just lie about it because I like the label, "vegetarian." Notice how hard it was for her to even admit that she was ACTUALLY pescatarian. Sorry, Anna but usually people become vegetarian for a GOOD reason. Either it is for animal rights, or their bodies don't break meats down properly. It isn't a "fad" for them. I bet some of her fans will actually get angry over this and call her out.... we can only hope!


There are two reasons why Anna decided to become a 'Vegetarian':

1. In Anna's world - eating no meat means she will be skinnier.

2.She doesn't know how to cook meat.

She could not give a flying fuck about animal rights. She uses makeup reknowned for testing on animals, wears leather shoes, belts and bags. She's Bimbo-veggie.
NomNomMinionMunch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:10 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby sand and water » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:45 am

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
sand and water wrote:Image

Personally, I don't see eating meat as selfish.. I love meat (except red meat), but the girl brings up the best point before that. Anna "saying" she is going back to chicken and turkey is just probably her way of telling the audience, I actually do eat meat, I just lie about it because I like the label, "vegetarian." Notice how hard it was for her to even admit that she was ACTUALLY pescatarian. Sorry, Anna but usually people become vegetarian for a GOOD reason. Either it is for animal rights, or their bodies don't break meats down properly. It isn't a "fad" for them. I bet some of her fans will actually get angry over this and call her out.... we can only hope!


There are two reasons why Anna decided to become a 'Vegetarian':

1. In Anna's world - eating no meat means she will be skinnier.

2.She doesn't know how to cook meat.
She could not give a flying fuck about animal rights. She uses makeup reknowned for testing on animals, wears leather shoes, belts and bags. She's Bimbo-veggie.


I don't get why people use vegetarianism as an excuse to lose weight. Um... sorry hunny, it isn't the meat (unless you are eating mcdonalds everyday -DOFUS) you are eating that causes you to gain the weight, it is the portion. Lean chicken, turkey, beef, etc can be very good in your diet if used properly. Protein can actually HELP you lose weight. She always seemed like the type of vegetarian that would load up on carbs (not veggies or fake meat) and call it a day, because hey it isn't meat! :roll: . Jofus is the same way..."I am so proud of myself for not eating red meat for 2 years." Then it is "oh look at the double stuffed oreos I just bought. I must eat them before they go off." Red meat is a lot better for you then double stuffed oreos you nimwit! I'm not the biggest fan of red meat, only because I am one of those people that doesn't digest it well (I'll eat lean roast every now and then when family makes it). However, I eat a lot of white meat to compensate.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
User avatar
sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:13 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby sand and water » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:21 am

Speaking of... Someone in the comments said fish is not meat, because it doesn't come from a mammal. Ok I get it, some may consider tuna a meat others not. I am one of those people that considers it meat, a white fish meat. However, if you're going to start an argument with me because it's not "mammal" then what do you consider chicken? Last time I checked a chicken was a bird, not a mammal. As far as I'm concerned chicken is white MEAT! Same goes for turkeys. I'm sure those who are true vegetarians and vegans, for animal rights purposes, wouldn't be too thrilled to hear that "fake vegetarians" were eating these because, "hey it's ok! They aren't mammals, so it's ok to eat them!" Lol on a serious note, I really could care less if these people think it is meat or not; however, don't be snotty with me just because I disagree haha.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
User avatar
sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:13 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby nik » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:07 am

I agree, I could care less if they eat meat or not. For me it's the fact that she obviously has be lying about it. I'm assuming she hasn't addressed it or admitted it because she knows that it's hypocritical that she's gone on and on about her 'vegetarianism' and then goes back to meat. But since Jonathan's made it so completely obvious through his editing and leaving in of specific little comments (him asking if she was getting turkey and commenting she didn't like bacon in the chicken pies), now she is not only a complete hypocrite but she's also a complete liar. She's caused herself twice the trouble and made herself look twice as bad...
Just a cupcake who found her studmuffin.
User avatar
nik
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby lofticries » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:13 am

Jonathan is all excited about that they'll have Emilia within the next two weeks, Anna is doing stuff with her phone, occassionally looking to the side and replies with a "yeah". She is so cool.
ta-jay-ma-hai
User avatar
lofticries
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:54 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby Meringue » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 am

I like her hair better today.
User avatar
Meringue
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:57 am
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby BexyBumbleBee » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:19 am

sand and water wrote:Speaking of... Someone in the comments said fish is not meat, because it doesn't come from a mammal. Ok I get it, some may consider tuna a meat others not. I am one of those people that considers it meat, a white fish meat. However, if you're going to start an argument with me because it's not "mammal" then what do you consider chicken? Last time I checked a chicken was a bird, not a mammal. As far as I'm concerned chicken is white MEAT! Same goes for turkeys. I'm sure those who are true vegetarians and vegans, for animal rights purposes, wouldn't be too thrilled to hear that "fake vegetarians" were eating these because, "hey it's ok! They aren't mammals, so it's ok to eat them!" Lol on a serious note, I really could care less if these people think it is meat or not; however, don't be snotty with me just because I disagree haha.


you said it perfectly! I've been veggie for 8 years and cruelty free for 2 years. I couldn't give a fuck if someone eats meat or fish but when they start all this "i don't eat meat because i love animals" but still go ahead and use make up which causes more cruelty to animals than killing it quickly and eat fish because they have low iron? :raging: Anna's and Dofus are the definition of hypocrits in my book!
BexyBumbleBee
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby geekinthepink » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:26 am

:rofl:

Image
Image
User avatar
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4018
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:14 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby monroe » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:28 am

sand and water wrote:Speaking of... Someone in the comments said fish is not meat, because it doesn't come from a mammal. Ok I get it, some may consider tuna a meat others not. I am one of those people that considers it meat, a white fish meat. However, if you're going to start an argument with me because it's not "mammal" then what do you consider chicken? Last time I checked a chicken was a bird, not a mammal. As far as I'm concerned chicken is white MEAT! Same goes for turkeys. I'm sure those who are true vegetarians and vegans, for animal rights purposes, wouldn't be too thrilled to hear that "fake vegetarians" were eating these because, "hey it's ok! They aren't mammals, so it's ok to eat them!" Lol on a serious note, I really could care less if these people think it is meat or not; however, don't be snotty with me just because I disagree haha.


Those girls in the comments are.. I have no words.. Figuring out what meat is and what is not is SERIOUSLY STUPID :) where did they get the mammal theory? Contemplating on what meat is and what isn't is the same as asking ourselves: Was America really discovered? Like, that's plain stupid. :) I don't know why that got me so mad, but I just can't stand bullshit.

And the fact that Anna still thinks spinach is high in iron is far more concerning for me than eating meat :shock:
It's all make believe, isn't it?
M.M.
User avatar
monroe
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby geeklove » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:53 am

ugh they are such idiots. You have an ant problem because you retards never fixed your leaky sink. you can HEAR it dripping when he puts the camera in the cupboard.
User avatar
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:28 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby BexyBumbleBee » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:11 am

Never been so disgusted watching a video, that ant/fly infestation was giving me the boke :jd:
if you pause the video at 19:34 you can see how wrecked their floor in the kitchen is! imagine how pissed you would be if you had rented a house to them and you got it back with an infestation, wrecked floors and crap from 6 dogs in the garden :raging:
Is there not some way you can warn all landlords about these 2 so that they need to buy their own place and actually take responsibility for something?
BexyBumbleBee
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby featherly » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:21 am

I'm conflicted -- I'm excited for Emilia to come but at the same time, I don't want her to come LOl poor girl will be living in an ant-infested house with six dogs yapping away.
User avatar
featherly
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:22 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby geekinthepink » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:43 am

someone needs to keep me posted over the next days. I'm going away for a few days starting tomorrow and I also am quite curious how the whole "we vlog the birth"-thing will go. probably it's going to be a total disappointment. that's what they're good at.
Image
User avatar
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4018
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:14 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Postby geekinthepink » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 am

I am about to puke. those pictures in my head of jofey humping anna.

Image
Image
User avatar
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4018
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:14 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 14 times

PreviousNext

Return to TheStyleDiet/SACCONEJOLYs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users