TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Meringue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Post by Meringue »

I just watched the latest "what I ate Wednesday" (why does she bother doing both a blog AND video for that?) and the pretzels and glass of water made me think of prison rations!

NomNomMinionMunch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Meringue wrote:I just watched the latest "what I ate Wednesday" (why does she bother doing both a blog AND video for that?) and the pretzels and glass of water made me think of prison rations!
But by the looks of those skinny-jeans from behind - Anna's not photographing all the MEAT topped pizzas and pies and oreos she's secretly been STUFFING her face with :toad:

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
Meringue wrote:I just watched the latest "what I ate Wednesday" (why does she bother doing both a blog AND video for that?) and the pretzels and glass of water made me think of prison rations!
But by the looks of those skinny-jeans from behind - Anna's not photographing all the MEAT topped pizzas and pies and oreos she's secretly been STUFFING her face with :toad:
She's been dipping into Dofus's Tesco treats. Wonder if he knows, lol.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita

grapesinaway
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by grapesinaway »

I know this like has probably like been said over and over x1000 like but like how many times like can one person like possibly like squeeze the word "like" into their like sentences. It seems like Jonathan is like going for like a new world record like every single day, like. Maybe its like common over in Ireland, like?

It's like always bothered me, like but lately like it's literally like nails on a chalkboard. like like like.

:raging:

Ivory Doll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ivory Doll »

Haha I agree! Sooo funny.[/quote]

She was hilarious, "Anna and Jofus will block you for talking to me like that" Eh yeah MissToxicSlut I would be heartbroken... lol! Has she got a thread here actually? x

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nickypicky »

YES! It's just a JOKE ! :lol:

Liset
Learner
Learner

Post by Liset »

Lol she did one of those again? Every What I Ate Wednesday's are all the same!!!

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

Liset wrote:Lol she did one of those again? Every What I Ate Wednesday's are all the same!!!
They are, lol. I'm curious how long she'll continue the ridiculous posts. Also, how long before someone catches her in a lie.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nickypicky »

Gin0915 wrote:
Liset wrote:Lol she did one of those again? Every What I Ate Wednesday's are all the same!!!
They are, lol. I'm curious how long she'll continue the ridiculous posts. Also, how long before someone catches her in a lie.
Just a matter of time hahah!

BexyBumbleBee
Learner
Learner

Post by BexyBumbleBee »

Gin0915 wrote:
BexyBumbleBee wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:Btw, the pescatarian/vegetarian thing. I had a huge problem with it in Europe. Whenever I told anybody, privately or at a restaurant I didn't eat meat or was vegetarian, they would inevitably offer me fish or eggs. It may derive from the fact that Europeans being largely Catholic aren't supposed to eat meat on Fridays but fish is fine :-?. At least it was like that a few years ago. Things ought to be changing with the internet and more people going vegetarian/vegan. And anyone who's a serious vegetarian/vegan wouldn't fool around like Anna. Knowing she has easily influenced viewers, she ought to keep her miserable food habits to herself or become properly educated on the subject. Quitting eating meat doesn't mean substituting it with over-processed soy, it means re-learning one's eating from the start. Eating vegetarian/vegan, heck even raw vegan, can have incredible variety. And it need not cost more at all. Considering her family health history, she ought to be doing everything to stay as healthy as possible. But this moron thinks she'll get energy from overcooked chicken and three tiny berries in her bland oats.

Depends where you were in europe, most european countries have large vegetarian/vegan communities and even places like france and italy have a lot of vegetarian and vegan restaurants, and even the regular ones have a large vegetarian selection. Its definately common to be veggie in Scotland.
Actually, I'm glad you told me about Scotland. My husband and I want to go there sometime soon and while I always do lots of research it's always good to hear from someone who already knows about the place.

Where abouts in Scotland are you planning to visit? Glasgow and Edinburgh are very culturally diverse places so have lots of different types of places for eating whereas inverness and the highlands are more touristy and tend to cater predominantly towards people who are looking for haggsi neeps and tatties :L although veggie haggis is pretty good and most traditional scottish restaurants serve it :D

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

nickypicky wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
Just a matter of time hahah!
Lol, right? She is also claiming Dofus lost weight (I've not watched the vlogs but he didn't according to this board) and that she'd love to hear from her readers. Whom is she kidding? She stopped reading her blog comments ages ago, never mind answering them. Otherwise she'd delete some choice ones, lol.

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

BexyBumbleBee wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:

Depends where you were in europe, most european countries have large vegetarian/vegan communities and even places like france and italy have a lot of vegetarian and vegan restaurants, and even the regular ones have a large vegetarian selection. Its definately common to be veggie in Scotland.
Actually, I'm glad you told me about Scotland. My husband and I want to go there sometime soon and while I always do lots of research it's always good to hear from someone who already knows about the place.

Where abouts in Scotland are you planning to visit? Glasgow and Edinburgh are very culturally diverse places so have lots of different types of places for eating whereas inverness and the highlands are more touristy and tend to cater predominantly towards people who are looking for haggsi neeps and tatties :L although veggie haggis is pretty good and most traditional scottish restaurants serve it :D[/quote]

Veggie haggis? Really? Wouldn't mind trying that. Not sure where exactly we'll be going, I've not started my research yet, heehee, but definitely Edinburgh, Inverness and the Highlands. My husband wants to see some military sights :roll: and I want castles, lol; Cawdor, Stalker, Urquhart as well as Skye and Iona Isles, villages. We'll rent a car and get off the beaten path a bit.
Speaking of food, jeez, how Anna goes on about calories towards the end of the WIAW post? Who cares, for pete's sake? And bringing Dofus into it? Do most of her blog readers watch the vlogs even? And she contradicts herself again saying drinking water makes her feel great and not as tired. Tired from what? Sitting up all night surfing the net? And if you feel so great why are you lying about eating meat for energy? Notice how she conveniently didn't mention that in the blog.

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by geeklove »

BexyBumbleBee wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
BexyBumbleBee wrote:

Where abouts in Scotland are you planning to visit? Glasgow and Edinburgh are very culturally diverse places so have lots of different types of places for eating whereas inverness and the highlands are more touristy and tend to cater predominantly towards people who are looking for haggsi neeps and tatties :L although veggie haggis is pretty good and most traditional scottish restaurants serve it :D
I thought haggis was sheeps intestine, how can that be vegetarian? Hope that doesn't sound rude, I'm just curious.

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

Lolaly wrote:Ok people, so I normally try to avoid saying anything to vegetarians/vegans as they are quick to attack. But I have to tell you this, go and read "The Vegetarian Myth" by Lierre Keith. It will open your eyes and make you cry, seriously. At least if youre a decent human being, which I think most of you are. You care, thats why youre vegetarian/vegan. So take that care and read the book to fully understand the situation in a way that no other media ever explained it.
I respect those who choose to live a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle; however, I am not one of those people so I don't plan on reading something that has to do with vegetarianism (no offense). I am a decent human being who chooses to eat meat (primarily white meat). We only brought up the vegetarianism topic to discuss the way Anna has slowly backtracked from her once vegetarian stance. Possibly it would be something you may want to tweet to Anna herself. Maybe she would find some time in her "hectic" schedule to read it :).
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
sand and water wrote:Image

And that Pudgy, is what we all call sweet and sour chicken. Why does he insist on keeping up the vegetarian thing when it is OBVIOUSLY not?
Oh god, this has to be just Jonathan trolling... surely? Nobody can be this dense!!! :shock:

It's like me saying UGUYZ I MADE VEGETARIAN STEW WITH ADDED BEEF! I MADE CRISPY VEGETARIAN PANKCAKES WITH ADDED DUCK! I MADE VEGETARIAN PIE WITH ADDED CHICKEN!

Seriously it's like something froma bad comedy spoof. They have to be the most brainless couple of morons in Ireland.

And what is that weird pose he's doing oin his twitter icon? Is he trying to look 'all sexy-like' for all the 13 year old girls? He just looks like a sex offender.
Wellllll I took that into consideration; however, we are talking about someone who said the metal tray in the convection oven wasn't "real metal" because it would spark/explode- whatever lol. What he doesn't realize is that he has a microwave/convection oven all-in-one. He would know that if he ACTUALLY read the manual ;) . So I try not to give him too much credit in the brains department haha.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

Gin0915 wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
She's been dipping into Dofus's Tesco treats. Wonder if he knows, lol.
Since she is on a video schedule she probably eats like crap every other day except for on the day she films her meals. Most of us who watch their vlogs know they eat like crap. In the vlogs she is ALWAYS saying she is eating fig rolls.

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

sand and water wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
sand and water wrote:Image

And that Pudgy, is what we all call sweet and sour chicken. Why does he insist on keeping up the vegetarian thing when it is OBVIOUSLY not?
Oh god, this has to be just Jonathan trolling... surely? Nobody can be this dense!!! :shock:

It's like me saying UGUYZ I MADE VEGETARIAN STEW WITH ADDED BEEF! I MADE CRISPY VEGETARIAN PANKCAKES WITH ADDED DUCK! I MADE VEGETARIAN PIE WITH ADDED CHICKEN!

Seriously it's like something froma bad comedy spoof. They have to be the most brainless couple of morons in Ireland.

And what is that weird pose he's doing oin his twitter icon? Is he trying to look 'all sexy-like' for all the 13 year old girls? He just looks like a sex offender.
Wellllll I took that into consideration; however, we are talking about someone who said the metal tray in the convection oven wasn't "real metal" because it would spark/explode- whatever lol. What he doesn't realize is that he has a microwave/convection oven all-in-one. He would know that if he ACTUALLY read the manual ;) . So I try not to give him too much credit in the brains department haha.
He's, plainly, a dumdum. Oh, and that pose, I think, is only part joke, the other part is hope for admiration. You know some minion will say "That's so hot, Jofie!".

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

sand and water wrote: But by the looks of those skinny-jeans from behind - Anna's not photographing all the MEAT topped pizzas and pies and oreos she's secretly been STUFFING her face with :toad:
[/quote]
Gin0915 wrote:She's been dipping into Dofus's Tesco treats. Wonder if he knows, lol.
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:

Since she is on a video schedule she probably eats like crap every other day except for on the day she films her meals. Most of us who watch their vlogs know they eat like crap. In the vlogs she is ALWAYS saying she is eating fig rolls.
You might be onto her, lol. She really doesn't look healthy. Her skin is dull, her body's skinny/fat (maybe not so skinny now), even prior to the pregnancy she claimed to be tired all the time. Heck, with her nutritional knowledge she probably things those fig things are healthy because they have fruit in them.

Browniepants
Learner
Learner

Post by Browniepants »

she have the baby yet??

Post by Guest »

Haven't watched in a while as I've been away but I had to laugh at today's video.

She's fussing about the dogs not having enough room? Try not having 6 dogs in the first place when you didn't even look after the 2 you had, dumb slobs.

Return to “Anna Saccone”