TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

lilshmoo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Post by lilshmoo »

Her arm in that photo with the laptop bag! It looks like it is about to burst out of the sleeves of her XS shirt. Anna SacconeJoly, you are not XS by any stretch of the imagination, least of all your arms! Get a flattering size. No one cares if you can't wear XS during your last month of pregnancy.

She looks like a goblin with that leering expression.

lilshmoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lilshmoo »

savetheempire wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
savetheempire wrote:Also, shocked she's doing a giveaway considering her last one was *more than* a year ago:

http://www.annasaccone.com/2011/08/win- ... ional.html

With all the free shit she gets sent to her and then next uses, you'd think she'd be doing these monthly. But that would involve thinking of anyone but herself.
I'm not saying anyone is obliged to buy things for their subbies, but with all the things she receives from people, one would think she could put together a few modest giveaways. It would be plain courteous. And yes, she doesn't even give away things sent to her free. Remember that Maybelline parcel she was sent, for example? She knew very well she is not going to use most of that stuff. And people here have pointed out times she's been sent doubles--one clearly meant for a giveaway. But the greedy, lazy scum keeps it all.
LOL wow I totally forgot that she's sent doubles. That's pretty low not to do a giveaway if a company sends you two.
OHMYGERD UGUYS! How can Princess Anna giveaway those doubles to her adoring fans? What will poor Jonathan wear? You cannot honestly expect the lad to buy his own clothing now? And with all the working out, he can't possibly make it to the washing machine.

makeupgrlxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by makeupgrlxo »

savetheempire wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:good lord, what's with the open mouth? anna's got that illness as well as we can see. I freaked a little when I saw that picture
and she does a giveaway. oh wow. I'm pretty sure, the company - caseable - sent this ugly thing to her.

Ugh that picture is truly horrifying. She looks like her husband!

Her nose really freaks me out. It's so wide. The more I look at her face, the stranger the proportions seem. She's very unattractive.
I've always thought the same thing about her. I know too in fairness it's not like she can help what she looks like but the way she seems to find herself so bloody "hot" and how she seems to believe everyone else thinks the same that she's this beautiful exotic Italian princess who turns heads everywhere she goes makes me find her even more unattractive as a person. Physically I personally think her nose is really long and wide for her face and how she has these crooked teeth. Oh and I might be the only one here but her cheekbones freak me out a bit :)

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

oh, so you love fatbum's attitude he only does for the vlog while he's tight-arsing around most of the time?
they must have gotten massive paycheck. new shoes, make up, this and that.

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

makeupgrlxo wrote:
savetheempire wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:good lord, what's with the open mouth? anna's got that illness as well as we can see. I freaked a little when I saw that picture
and she does a giveaway. oh wow. I'm pretty sure, the company - caseable - sent this ugly thing to her.

Her nose really freaks me out. It's so wide. The more I look at her face, the stranger the proportions seem. She's very unattractive.
I've always thought the same thing about her. I know too in fairness it's not like she can help what she looks like but the way she seems to find herself so bloody "hot" and how she seems to believe everyone else thinks the same that she's this beautiful exotic Italian princess who turns heads everywhere she goes makes me find her even more unattractive as a person. Physically I personally think her nose is really long and wide for her face and how she has these crooked teeth. Oh and I might be the only one here but her cheekbones freak me out a bit :)
Her features are unusual enough for a person's opinion to easily go either way. Thinking you are are "hot" isn't bad as long as it's balanced out with other thoughts that matter--something she doesn't do. It's sad when people, particularly women, stake their whole being on looks. Makes for an empty life, especially after those looks fade. She probably thinks that way from the reactions she got from men. I'd bet most men will find her attractive. I asked my husband what he thought--and he said she's very pretty. I think in the earlier days when LeDuf audience was more guys rather than teens there were more comments about Anna's "hotness". Does anyone remember how she was ecstatic about some guy staring at her a few months back? She was surprised men would find pregnant women attractive and that she's "still got it", lol.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita

AlisVolatPropriis
Learner
Learner

Post by AlisVolatPropriis »

Adorable. Image

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

AlisVolatPropriis wrote:Adorable. Image
if you skip to the end of the vlog, there's the exact same picture of anna making that face... so fatbum is definitely reading here and having a look what silly faces we post of them

AlisVolatPropriis
Learner
Learner

Post by AlisVolatPropriis »

Haha I didn't even see that cause I don't normally watch the whole thing. This one's pretty attractive too though... Demonic triple-chin freak. Image

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

I am laughing my butt off because one of A&J's regular minions is getting SLAUGHTERED in the comment section today. For some ODD reason she is angry that Anna paid full-price for her prenatals, instead of going to a "proper pharmacy" and getting them for free. Yet she says, "You never buy them at pharmacies, just cheap shops, and instead buy expensive new phones." Ok.. so you are angry that she bought it full price at a "cheap shop" instead of getting them free at a pharmacy? WHO CARES lmao.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

NomNomMinionMunch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by NomNomMinionMunch »

AlisVolatPropriis wrote:Haha I didn't even see that cause I don't normally watch the whole thing. This one's pretty attractive too though... Demonic triple-chin freak. Image
Jonathan's ejaculation face? Poor Anna.

~~♥above it all♥~~
Informer
Informer

Post by ~~♥above it all♥~~ »

AlisVolatPropriis wrote:Adorable. Image
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You made me choke on my chips.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
AlisVolatPropriis wrote:Haha I didn't even see that cause I don't normally watch the whole thing. This one's pretty attractive too though... Demonic triple-chin freak. Image
Jonathan's ejaculation face? Poor Anna.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! PMSL!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

Personally, I don't see eating meat as selfish.. I love meat (except red meat), but the girl brings up the best point before that. Anna "saying" she is going back to chicken and turkey is just probably her way of telling the audience, I actually do eat meat, I just lie about it because I like the label, "vegetarian." Notice how hard it was for her to even admit that she was ACTUALLY pescatarian. Sorry, Anna but usually people become vegetarian for a GOOD reason. Either it is for animal rights, or their bodies don't break meats down properly. It isn't a "fad" for them. I bet some of her fans will actually get angry over this and call her out.... we can only hope!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:Image

Personally, I don't see eating meat as selfish.. I love meat (except red meat), but the girl brings up the best point before that. Anna "saying" she is going back to chicken and turkey is just probably her way of telling the audience, I actually do eat meat, I just lie about it because I like the label, "vegetarian." Notice how hard it was for her to even admit that she was ACTUALLY pescatarian. Sorry, Anna but usually people become vegetarian for a GOOD reason. Either it is for animal rights, or their bodies don't break meats down properly. It isn't a "fad" for them. I bet some of her fans will actually get angry over this and call her out.... we can only hope!
did you notice how they brought the "I do eat chicken"-topic up again? she looked SO guilty. looking down, looking absolutely insecure. she lied all the time.

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

geekinthepink wrote:

did you notice how they brought the "I do eat chicken"-topic up again? she looked SO guilty. looking down, looking absolutely insecure. she lied all the time.
Yeah, and the thing is, eating chicken is not even that big of a deal. Why lie about it? Sorry Anna but vegetarianism doesn't equal perfection, and besides you are FAR from perfect anyway! Oh I feel the backlash of her admitting that coming full force soon. :misch:

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

Yeah, and the thing is, eating chicken is not even that big of a deal. Why lie about it? Sorry Anna but vegetarianism doesn't equal perfection, and besides you are FAR from perfect anyway! Oh I feel the backlash of her admitting that coming full force soon. :misch:
I think most of the female human beings prefer chicken over red meat anyways. so what's the deal. but she keeps talking about how she's vegetarian and all healthy and blah blah blah. and here we go. she eats the baaad bad bad chicken. so what. chicken is fine. eat it but don't be a hypocrite.

brunette
Learner
Learner

Post by brunette »

so i was right she was lying all along about being a vegetarian i called this about a month ago when they were in subway jofus said 'are you getting the turkey again' and she was like nooo jofus im getin the tuna i always do, i always knew it!! stupid girl :grrrr:

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote: did you notice how they brought the "I do eat chicken"-topic up again? she looked SO guilty. looking down, looking absolutely insecure. she lied all the time.

I think most of the female human beings prefer chicken over red meat anyways. so what's the deal. but she keeps talking about how she's vegetarian and all healthy and blah blah blah. and here we go. she eats the baaad bad bad chicken. so what. chicken is fine. eat it but don't be a hypocrite.

I think the deal is she feels her own hypocrisy. She knows very well she's a liar and a sham. She claimed she became vegetarian for ethical reasons which was a joke and a blatant lie from the beginning (her ridiculous stance on animal testing told us that among other things). She knows very well the animal rights movement on YT is ready to jump on things like that. She must have already gotten a few harsh words for this when they slipped up and outed her on the vlogs. I'm a veg myself, because I hate the taste of meat and for ethical reasons--though I'm not about to attack anybody for not being one because that's not how you change people's minds but there are plenty crazies on YT. Not to mention subbies who will feel betrayed. It wouldn't be a biggie if she was straight up about this from the start. Like 'Hey guys, I don't like meat that much, I'm going to see if I'm comfortable eating a vegetarian diet', 'I feel like adding poultry to my diet again'--no one except the more zealotic individuals could have an issue with it. But no, she had to bluster on about ethics and be dishonest about what she actually eats. Btw, no energy is the reason she gives? Idiotic buffoon :rofl:.
Last edited by Gin0915 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

I think the deal is she feels her own hypocrisy. She knows very well she's a liar and a sham. She claimed she became vegetarian for ethical reasons which was a joke and a blatant lie from the beginning (her ridiculous stance on animal testing told us that among other things). She knows very well the animal rights movement on YT is ready to jump on things like that. She must have already gotten a few harsh words for this when they slipped up and outed her on the vlogs. I'm a veg myself, because I hate the taste of meat and for ethical reasons--though I'm not about to attack anybody for not being one because that's not how you change people's minds but there are plenty crazies on YT. Not to mention subbies who will feel betrayed. It wouldn't be a biggie if she was straight up about this from the start. Like 'Hey guys, I don't like meat that much, I'm going to see if I'm comfortable eating a vegetarian diet', 'I feel like adding poultry to my diet again'--no one except the more zealotic individuals could have an issue with it. But no, she had to bluster on about ethics and be dishonest about what she actually eats. Btw, no energy is the reason she gives? Idiotic buffoon :rofl:.
You said it perfectly!

Primadonna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Primadonna »

Gin0915 wrote:
savetheempire wrote:

Lol, I don't find her unattractive in general, but being stuck only with the doofy goblin will probably make her look more and more like him. They sit there marinating together, subconsciously taking on each other's mannerisms and hideous expressions. She looks maniacal on that photo. Unnatural and out of character.
I feel like Jonathan is directing her from behind the camera "open you're more...ok..now shout moneeeey!!" *camera click* I think that they try to appeal to younger viewers with the whole happy/goofy/over-the-top thing. That kind of hyper energy seems to appeal to their target audience, sadly :|

Return to “Anna Saccone”