TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Ingrid1
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Post by Ingrid1 »

gman wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:UGH! in today's vlog he goes "LOOK ANNA, I've found an envelope in the car we've never openewd"

that's how you care for your subscriber, fatbum. you should be ashamed. really ashamed.
That was pretty disgusting of him especially when you look at the effort put in by the subscriber. What really appalled me though was when he said, "oh well it's only a card". What a whinny ungrateful prick.
Yeah especially because it's not a store bought card. Its a card that probably took ages to make considering the subscriber had to get still shots of the puppies and put them on the card, not to mention print it on nice paper on a colored printer, etc.

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gin0915 »

Ingrid1 wrote:
gman wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:UGH! in today's vlog he goes "LOOK ANNA, I've found an envelope in the car we've never openewd"

that's how you care for your subscriber, fatbum. you should be ashamed. really ashamed.
That was pretty disgusting of him especially when you look at the effort put in by the subscriber. What really appalled me though was when he said, "oh well it's only a card". What a whinny ungrateful prick.
Yeah especially because it's not a store bought card. Its a card that probably took ages to make considering the subscriber had to get still shots of the puppies and put them on the card, not to mention print it on nice paper on a colored printer, etc.
Really? A handmade card and he dismissed it just like that? So if it was an expensive gift, it would mean so much more to him, no? And the minions still don't see his/their true colours. :roll: :bhd: :bang:
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita

LucyLovesLyne
Informer
Informer

Post by LucyLovesLyne »

Really? A handmade card and he dismissed it just like that? So if it was an expensive gift, it would mean so much more to him, no? And the minions still don't see his/their true colours. :roll: :bhd: :bang:

If it isn't something that they have hinted at wanting, then it means jack to them. They are disgusting :raging:

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

Meringue wrote:
featherly wrote:I like how Doofus said that he and Anna never get sick because they always use sanitizer and wash their hands.
HAHAHHA YEAH RIGHT. First of all, he looks vile. Secondly, wasn't it just a little while ago when they were both on their make-believe death bed over a cold/flu?
I know, when he started saying how he washes his hands so often I was like HAHAHA you cannot expect ANYONE to believe that! I could imagine Anna washing her hands a lot but no, not him.

And yes, my mind immediately went to their cold/flu saga. That must have been their "once a year" illness, they've used up their quota now!

A man who touches poo and doesn't wash his hands, wears kitchen pots he's about to cook with on his head and scratches his head (and probably balls) with the kitchen utensils is not a man who loves hand sanitizer. Sorry.
Hahaha, washes his hands? Never gets sick? :jd: Unsanitary liar!
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

BlogReader
Learner
Learner

Post by BlogReader »

"If it isn't something that they have hinted at wanting, then it means jack to them."

That is exactly how it looked anyway.

That Jofus spends a lot of his time finding companies who will give them things in exchange for a shout out on their vlog is one thing (maybe the pram and the bedroom furniture were given or bought with a decent discount. The nursery shop got a lot of vlog time and the pram got a whole video. Do they write anywhere that it's a sponsored post/vlog?). If they think this is ethical and companies choose to give them things - fine. But to beg things from very young subscribers isn't right.

They won't go to certain shops (there's a pet shop they won't go in, they don't like the person who works there) - is that because they get turned down or not taken seriously when they ask for free stuff?

They both want to make a living from YT which i have no problem with. However they might not be big enough to do this yet without having another source of income. This makes money their main motivation and the way they go about generating it becomes the priority. They're on shaky ground as they risk losing the element that made them popular to begin with.

BexyBumbleBee
Learner
Learner

Post by BexyBumbleBee »

Ingrid1 wrote:I'm surprised no one here mentioned this.

I decided to watch a bit of the vlog today. I made it 2:50 minutes when Jonathan was cleaning his steering wheel with what looked like a baby wipe and said that he TURNED OFF THE AIRBAGS (yes, that's correct) so that "Emilia won't get squished".

OK so many things wrong with this picture. Firstly, he turned off the airbag? How dumb can you be! What if you get into an accident, dumb-fas? Secondly, Emilia should NOT be riding in the front! Infants and young children should ALWAYS ride in the back seat of a car. The car seat for the infant is supposed to be put to face backwards. This is the current, up-to-date recommendation of health care professionals! Anyone who has had a kid in recent times or is going to have a kid knows this!

Have they been using that "What to Expect When You're Expecting" book as a door stop or what????? :raging:
This is actually the only thing he's done right so far, the airbag should be off for pregnant women as it can cause them to miscarry, she's so big that shes not really in any danger of smacking into the windsheild, and the airbags should be turned off next to the car seat in the back as the car seat is enough protection, the airbag would do more damage.

monroe
Learner
Learner

Post by monroe »

Hello everyone, another long time lurker here :halo:

I do hate most of the things they do, but I just don't get why you're making fun of the way they look.. But, oh well, I've ignored it this far, so I might as well ignore it a little more :)

Their situation is killing me.. Why don't they get the other dogs spayed/neutered (whatever it's called, english is not my first language).. It would be too funny to find out Bianca/Nivea/Nuvella get pregnant in a month or so.. :lol: I just don't think they realize what they got themselves into.. Dogs live more than ten years (not sure about Maltese, but I'm sure not a lot less) and they have 6! And Emilia.. I can't wait for the baby to come :)
It's all make believe, isn't it?
M.M.

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

monroe wrote:Hello everyone, another long time lurker here :halo:

I do hate most of the things they do, but I just don't get why you're making fun of the way they look.. But, oh well, I've ignored it this far, so I might as well ignore it a little more :)

Their situation is killing me.. Why don't they get the other dogs spayed/neutered (whatever it's called, english is not my first language).. It would be too funny to find out Bianca/Nivea/Nuvella get pregnant in a month or so.. :lol: I just don't think they realize what they got themselves into.. Dogs live more than ten years (not sure about Maltese, but I'm sure not a lot less) and they have 6! And Emilia.. I can't wait for the baby to come :)
Because they think they are perfect, inside and out. We are here to bring them back to reality.

I can't wait for Emilia to come either. BRING ON THE CHAOS!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

:cheer: :yup: :gj: :clap:
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

good lord, what's with the open mouth? anna's got that illness as well as we can see. I freaked a little when I saw that picture
and she does a giveaway. oh wow. I'm pretty sure, the company - caseable - sent this ugly thing to her.

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

geekinthepink wrote:good lord, what's with the open mouth? anna's got that illness as well as we can see. I freaked a little when I saw that picture
and she does a giveaway. oh wow. I'm pretty sure, the company - caseable - sent this ugly thing to her.

The funny thing is, it is so obvious how fake she is on her channel as opposed to the vlog channel, and yet none of these pre-pubescent twerps realize it. Ah she can only keep this up for so long. Once the baby comes and keeps her up ALL night and day, her true nature will be revealed. And this will be me :corn: . Sitting back and enjoying the show as it crashes and burns.

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

Princess Anna has decided to eat chicken and turkey now....Could it be because of that sandwich you had a week or so ago, and people called you out on it? Vegetarian/Pescatarian my ass.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:Princess Anna has decided to eat chicken and turkey now....Could it be because of that sandwich you had a week or so ago, and people called you out on it? Vegetarian/Pescatarian my ass.
hypocrite, my ARSE!

Meringue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meringue »

They had to admit Anna eats chicken because Jofats slipped up the other day in Tesco and said Anna didn't like the bacon that was in the chicken pie.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

Meringue wrote:They had to admit Anna eats chicken because Jofats slipped up the other day in Tesco and said Anna didn't like the bacon that was in the chicken pie.
omg, really? why the HELL would you say then you are a vegetarian if you "cheat" all the time? that's bullshit, sorry.
I couldn't care less if she's vegetarian or not BUT she always insists on eating veggies blahblah only. come on, woman.

savetheempire
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by savetheempire »

geekinthepink wrote:good lord, what's with the open mouth? anna's got that illness as well as we can see. I freaked a little when I saw that picture

Ugh that picture is truly horrifying. She looks like her husband!

Her nose really freaks me out. It's so wide. The more I look at her face, the stranger the proportions seem. She's very unattractive.

savetheempire
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by savetheempire »

Also, shocked she's doing a giveaway considering her last one was *more than* a year ago:

http://www.annasaccone.com/2011/08/win- ... ional.html

With all the free shit she gets sent to her and then next uses, you'd think she'd be doing these monthly. But that would involve thinking of anyone but herself.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

savetheempire wrote:

Ugh that picture is truly horrifying. She looks like her husband!

Her nose really freaks me out. It's so wide. The more I look at her face, the stranger the proportions seem. She's very unattractive.
yep, I feel the same. she can't do anything about it but she has not a friendly face... she looks arrogant most of the time. due to her attitude.

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Meringue wrote:They had to admit Anna eats chicken because Jofats slipped up the other day in Tesco and said Anna didn't like the bacon that was in the chicken pie.
omg, really? why the HELL would you say then you are a vegetarian if you "cheat" all the time? that's bullshit, sorry.
I couldn't care less if she's vegetarian or not BUT she always insists on eating veggies blahblah only. come on, woman.
What a nauseating fabulist she is. She is so bored not living, she is inventing tales about her life to appear more interesting. Fail. Sure, people may be talking about her but it's not in terms of admiration. She's a complete disappointment, probably to herself the most.

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:
monroe wrote:Hello everyone, another long time lurker here :halo:

Because they think they are perfect, inside and out. We are here to bring them back to reality.

I can't wait for Emilia to come either. BRING ON THE CHAOS!
Exactly. plus it's funny cause it's all true! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Anna Saccone”