TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Ingrid1
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Post by Ingrid1 »

I just wanna give you guys all a BIG giant hug! I know not everyone is a vegan and everyone's got different lifestyles but I'm glad that you guys see Anna's fakeness for what it is! :tu:

So she went back to eating ALL meat now? I'm not even surprised! She was eating fish practically every day while pregnant...(even canned tuna which is a huge no-no due to high mercury levels in larger, processed fish). I really believe that she is a huge lazy hypocrite just like her husband: neither of them have any ethical values or the self-awareness or fortitude to stick to anything that they do. They just go through life staying willfully ignorant, doing what they THINK everyone else is doing, and hope for the best. I feel horrible for their daughter. :(

As for Anna's energy: She admitted in her blog (I couldnt watch the video. As soon as I saw her jizz lips and orange skin I almost gagged) that she is DEHYDRATED and we all know how strict she is with portions. Apparently, its totally OK to eat a large bowl full of salty pretzels and McDonalds/Dominos every week but...eating a whole banana is simply out of the question. She's ridiculous. I think eventually, her and her husband will eat pretty much the same and they'll both end up looking somewhat like one another the way married couples who have been together for a long time often do. Oh well! :grrrr:

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by sand and water »

And that Pudgy, is what we all call sweet and sour chicken. Why does he insist on keeping up the vegetarian thing when it is OBVIOUSLY not?
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

Ingrid1 wrote:I just wanna give you guys all a BIG giant hug! I know not everyone is a vegan and everyone's got different lifestyles but I'm glad that you guys see Anna's fakeness for what it is! :tu:

So she went back to eating ALL meat now? I'm not even surprised! She was eating fish practically every day while pregnant...(even canned tuna which is a huge no-no due to high mercury levels in larger, processed fish). I really believe that she is a huge lazy hypocrite just like her husband: neither of them have any ethical values or the self-awareness or fortitude to stick to anything that they do. They just go through life staying willfully ignorant, doing what they THINK everyone else is doing, and hope for the best. I feel horrible for their daughter. :(

As for Anna's energy: She admitted in her blog (I couldnt watch the video. As soon as I saw her jizz lips and orange skin I almost gagged) that she is DEHYDRATED and we all know how strict she is with portions. Apparently, its totally OK to eat a large bowl full of salty pretzels and McDonalds/Dominos every week but...eating a whole banana is simply out of the question. She's ridiculous. I think eventually, her and her husband will eat pretty much the same and they'll both end up looking somewhat like one another the way married couples who have been together for a long time often do. Oh well! :grrrr:
You said this so well. Anna has decided to incorporate chicken and turkey into her diet to give her more energy when realistically she needs to eat fresher foods instead of the processed crap she always has. If she would eat healthy carbs and then in turn exercise, she would see her energy go up. That is what a lot of athletes do. I know they have a juicer, so why not juice a ton of veggies? It is sooo healthy for you.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

Ivory Doll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ivory Doll »

sand and water wrote:
Ivory Doll wrote:Lol no, my username on Youtube is MissJamdonut :) hence why I replied to that post. My sense of humour must really be bad if you thought I am Johnaton!! :lol:
Well hello there! I am octoberN. Haha. Let me just tell you HOW FREAKIN HILARIOUS that was in the comment section today.
Hello!! lol small world!! Amused me for an hour :lol:

sand and water
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sand and water »

Ivory Doll wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Ivory Doll wrote:Lol no, my username on Youtube is MissJamdonut :) hence why I replied to that post. My sense of humour must really be bad if you thought I am Johnaton!! :lol:
Well hello there! I am octoberN. Haha. Let me just tell you HOW FREAKIN HILARIOUS that was in the comment section today.
Hello!! lol small world!! Amused me for an hour :lol:
Haha I agree! Sooo funny.

savetheempire
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by savetheempire »

sand and water wrote: MissJamdonut
sand and water wrote:Image

And that Pudgy, is what we all call sweet and sour chicken. Why does he insist on keeping up the vegetarian thing when it is OBVIOUSLY not?
He's doing it to mess with us I'm sure.

lilshmoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lilshmoo »

MissToxicLove looks a lot like Anna! Orangey Oompa Loompah skin and fried ramen-noodle hair.

savetheempire
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by savetheempire »

lilshmoo wrote:MissToxicLove looks a lot like Anna! Orangey Oompa Loompah skin and fried ramen-noodle hair.
She speaks so strangely. It sounds like the feed is all chopped up. Is this the girl who was all like, "I married my husband before I got knocked up!"?

filthyanimal
Learner
Learner

Post by filthyanimal »

sand and water wrote:Speaking of... Someone in the comments said fish is not meat, because it doesn't come from a mammal. Ok I get it, some may consider tuna a meat others not. I am one of those people that considers it meat, a white fish meat. However, if you're going to start an argument with me because it's not "mammal" then what do you consider chicken? Last time I checked a chicken was a bird, not a mammal. As far as I'm concerned chicken is white MEAT! Same goes for turkeys. I'm sure those who are true vegetarians and vegans, for animal rights purposes, wouldn't be too thrilled to hear that "fake vegetarians" were eating these because, "hey it's ok! They aren't mammals, so it's ok to eat them!" Lol on a serious note, I really could care less if these people think it is meat or not; however, don't be snotty with me just because I disagree haha.
Oh and as a former veggie and current pescetarian who is not in denial, fish is meat. It always was, always will be. It is a living breathing being. I cannot stand when people try to play it off like it is not just to make themselves feel self righteous.

Meringue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meringue »

How frikkin annoying are the people who say:

#savethecomments

:roll:

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

Meringue wrote:How frikkin annoying are the people who say:

#savethecomments

What is there to even save in the first place? A bunch of overly nice comments from dimwitted preteens with distorted images of how the life of two adults should be like. (Plus some of them have even said that the Fat One was their dream guy) :eeek:

Meringue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meringue »

featherly wrote:

#savethecomments

What is there to even save in the first place? A bunch of overly nice comments from dimwitted preteens with distorted images of how the life of two adults should be like. (Plus some of them have even said that the Fat One was their dream guy) :eeek:
NO THERE ARE HATERSSS EVERYWEARS!!!!!! #savethecomments

I have a feeling Jonathan actually said 'savethecomments' in a video once and the die-hards decided it was a worthy cause. They probably consider themselves activists. :)

lilshmoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lilshmoo »

savetheempire wrote:
lilshmoo wrote:MissToxicLove looks a lot like Anna! Orangey Oompa Loompah skin and fried ramen-noodle hair.
She speaks so strangely. It sounds like the feed is all chopped up. Is this the girl who was all like, "I married my husband before I got knocked up!"?
She isn't married to him according to her description on her page. He's still her boyfriend, whom she hopes to marry someday.

sparklyjewel
Talker
Talker

Post by sparklyjewel »

[quote="sand and water"][quote="Ingrid1"]I just wanna give you guys all a BIG giant hug! I know not everyone is a vegan and everyone's got different lifestyles but I'm glad that you guys see Anna's fakeness for what it is! :tu:

As for Anna's energy: She admitted in her blog (I couldnt watch the video. As soon as I saw her jizz lips and orange skin I almost gagged) that she is DEHYDRATED and we all know how strict she is with portions. Apparently, its totally OK to eat a large bowl full of salty pretzels and McDonalds/Dominos every week but...eating a whole banana is simply out of the question. She's ridiculous. I think eventually, her and her husband will eat pretty much the same and they'll both end up looking somewhat like one another the way married couples who have been together for a long time often do. Oh well! :grrrr:[/quote]

You said this so well. Anna has decided to incorporate chicken and turkey into her diet to give her more energy when realistically she needs to eat fresher foods instead of the processed crap she always has. If she would eat healthy carbs and then in turn exercise, she would see her energy go up. That is what a lot of athletes do. I know they have a juicer, so why not juice a ton of veggies? It is sooo healthy for you.[/quote]

I saw her video when she was talking about how she wanted to stop eating meat since she was young. She had said she felt guilty and her mom would make her eat meat. So she finally becomes vegetarian (although still eats fish) and now she has incorporated chicken and turkey? What happened to the guilt trip, Ana?

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

Meringue wrote:
featherly wrote:

#savethecomments

NO THERE ARE HATERSSS EVERYWEARS!!!!!! #savethecomments

I have a feeling Jonathan actually said 'savethecomments' in a video once and the die-hards decided it was a worthy cause. They probably consider themselves activists. :)
Yes, he came up with it a few weeks ago on Twitter. The die-hard minions complained to on Ledufs' Twitters and Facebooks so much even he couldn't ignore it. Made a boring speech pretending to care about his subbies and and said he'll be more involved and answer the comments. It all lasted all of 2-3 days. Total joke and usual laziness and hypocrisy on his part .
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

Btw, the pescatarian/vegetarian thing. I had a huge problem with it in Europe. Whenever I told anybody, privately or at a restaurant I didn't eat meat or was vegetarian, they would inevitably offer me fish or eggs. It may derive from the fact that Europeans being largely Catholic aren't supposed to eat meat on Fridays but fish is fine :-?. At least it was like that a few years ago. Things ought to be changing with the internet and more people going vegetarian/vegan. And anyone who's a serious vegetarian/vegan wouldn't fool around like Anna. Knowing she has easily influenced viewers, she ought to keep her miserable food habits to herself or become properly educated on the subject. Quitting eating meat doesn't mean substituting it with over-processed soy, it means re-learning one's eating from the start. Eating vegetarian/vegan, heck even raw vegan, can have incredible variety. And it need not cost more at all. Considering her family health history, she ought to be doing everything to stay as healthy as possible. But this moron thinks she'll get energy from overcooked chicken and three tiny berries in her bland oats.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

sparklyjewel wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Ingrid1 wrote:I just wanna give you guys all a BIG giant hug! I know not everyone is a vegan and everyone's got different lifestyles but I'm glad that you guys see Anna's fakeness for what it is! :tu:

You said this so well. Anna has decided to incorporate chicken and turkey into her diet to give her more energy when realistically she needs to eat fresher foods instead of the processed crap she always has. If she would eat healthy carbs and then in turn exercise, she would see her energy go up. That is what a lot of athletes do. I know they have a juicer, so why not juice a ton of veggies? It is sooo healthy for you.
I saw her video when she was talking about how she wanted to stop eating meat since she was young. She had said she felt guilty and her mom would make her eat meat. So she finally becomes vegetarian (although still eats fish) and now she has incorporated chicken and turkey? What happened to the guilt trip, Ana?
She probably doesn't find birds as cute so it's ok to not feel guilty about consuming them :bhd: :-D.

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

savetheempire wrote:
sand and water wrote: MissJamdonut
sand and water wrote:Image

He's doing it to mess with us I'm sure.
I thought that too. Either that or unfathomable obtuseness.

Gin0915
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 »

bearcub wrote:This is slightly off topic, but I cannot stand how Jonathan (I hate 'Jofus') interrupts Anna and snatches things off of her when she is holding and probably reading them. So rude, and she just puts up with it. He's so overpowering and I've been noticing how annoying and how very creepy his dog voice is. Literally gives me the shivers. And how he laughs at himself. I think in yesterday's video they were looking at tuna packs(?) and I could see right up his nose. Nice, J. Nice.

-rant over-
I've wondered why she doesn't react to it. She claims to have a short temper, and that kind of behaviour would drive anyone up the wall. And she just sits there or smiles falsely. He's a mannerless boor. How must notice that people in real life don't laugh at his drivel--they feel awkward. The only ones finding him amusing are rather silly teens and unintelligent adults like that Toxic thing. Probably why the camera is his bestie.

Lolaly
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolaly »

Ok people, so I normally try to avoid saying anything to vegetarians/vegans as they are quick to attack. But I have to tell you this, go and read "The Vegetarian Myth" by Lierre Keith. It will open your eyes and make you cry, seriously. At least if youre a decent human being, which I think most of you are. You care, thats why youre vegetarian/vegan. So take that care and read the book to fully understand the situation in a way that no other media ever explained it.

Return to “Anna Saccone”