Continue here! :)

MiddleofAmerica
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDied/SHITTONEJOLYs - Part 91

Post by MiddleofAmerica »

Can't believe the witch was more worried about her makeup walking through the airport than holding her daughters hand and making sure she was safe. J never had any intentions of doing a Dublin meetup. They weren't even back in Ireland long enough. Just another day of him talking out his arse.

savetheempire
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by savetheempire »

Funny enough, I never considered myself American until I left America in my early 20s. Before that I would cite my European heritage as my background. then I actually went to Europe and learned I was so painfully American.

In America, I think it depends on what part of the country you're from. In my experience, those from the North/Northeast are much more likely to tell you their ancestry whereas Southerners are much more likely to just tell you they're American because their families have been here hundreds of years. I'm only third generation American but I've met people who can trace their heritage back to like the Mayflower.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

Isnt Anna originally from Baltimore, Maryland? I have lived in Maryland my whole life and we are the same age. Sometimes I notice she does sound more american than anything else. She tries to use all our terms still and is obsessed with American TV. I think she needs to do a trip back to the states to visit her family that still lives around here and actually would enjoy it and want to stay LOL but no way in hell he would let her do that... If he did he would move her to California with everyone else so he can make more "friends"

SoSueMe
Informer
Informer

Post by SoSueMe »

Super Secret Plan:

The day J realised no-one wants to watch him.

badgal

Post by badgal »

SoSueMe wrote:Super Secret Plan:

ijofus? Lol WTF. It's only when I heard him with that chipmunk voice in the other videos that I can really hear how American his accent is. What a douche :tu:

badgal

Post by badgal »

Emilia is such a brat but only because they encourage her to be for da likes lads. Breaking a snow globe and battering the poor kitten with a phone cable - not nice behaviour :(

badgal

Post by badgal »

Did you ladies see this before? It's from six years ago. He looks like the scariest inbred sex offender ever. HALLOWEEN CAME EARLY :o

SoSueMe
Informer
Informer

Post by SoSueMe »

BadGalJJ wrote:Did you ladies see this before? It's from six years ago. He looks like the scariest inbred sex offender ever. HALLOWEEN CAME EARLY :o
Look at the first comment asking if he was trying to look like a rapist.

WeeBeastie
Talker
Talker

Post by WeeBeastie »

Wow. Just. Wow.
Half way through today's vlog (Travelling with kids) and I really could slap J. What a twat he is.
Come to my house and let your kid put her feet on the piano; just try it you poor excuse of a father and human being.
As a pianist, the crashing and banging drove me almost mental (and yes, I understand learning to play - my much younger half-brother were taught by me and of course, started with all ten fingers playing "dinosaur" and "fairy" - um -music).
He is an utter pillock.
Emilia is half-way to becoming a nightmare child and I feel very very sorry for her. Let alone the fact that, as bright and precocious as she sometimes seems to be, she actually looks - and is encouraged to behave - much younger. And I've said it before and I'll say it again - her HAIR!!!!!!!
(My daughter had luscious long-ish blonde hair at just over two years old - until an (oops) unattended moment and her interest in a tub of hair wax necessitated a five inch trim :o - but she did have five inches and more that could be trimmed.)
Having just been diagnosed with pre-hypertension, I really need to stop watched this family.
They (the parents) are a waste of skin and air.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

BadGalJJ wrote:Did you ladies see this before? It's from six years ago. He looks like the scariest inbred sex offender ever. HALLOWEEN CAME EARLY :o
That was his audition for a Freddy Mercury tribute gig :rofl: just kidding, it is from his Collage Series ie. when he was helping some 1st yr students with a film project for da Uni like...u should check out his Terminator run, i posted the links a while back but here they are again for your viewing pleasure 8-)

Here are some gems from his days at the Arts Institue of Bournemouth where he is a 3rd yr student helping some 1st year students with their filming project and ''imparting his wisdom, professionalism (keeps using F word) and knowledge!!'' - actually he just show how much of a know-it-all he thinks he is, trying to be funny but comes across as a major irritation :rofl: :rofl:

Warning: you may want to put down ur drinks to avoid dangerous spillage when viewing...particularly Terminator-style running scenes and trying to be all James Bond like :twisted: :twisted:

In da studio setting up the shot; front of camera:
Actor/ stuntman running scenes:
Lighting expert:
The Teacher:
At it again teaching his peers how to use a tripod:
At 2.37 ‘’He’s too good, he puts me out of a job’’ in a Dr no creepy voice (jealousy of 1yr student):
Mr showbiz himself:

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

There is nothing cute about that kid anymore. She is so sweet natured and really listens well, but they don't discipline her and encourage her to misbehave for the views. But I see a lot of Anna in her. Anna's raising a self-entitled brat like herself. I honestly think her holding her dad in such high regard makes HER feel more important. He was educated and accomplished, we get it. But just because he wrote a few books does not make him Mahatma Gandhi. I hope Emilia doesn't grow up worshipping her father too because he is, you know, the inventor of YouTube.

[21]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by [21] »

blahblah123 wrote:There is nothing cute about that kid anymore. She is so sweet natured and really listens well, but they don't discipline her and encourage her to misbehave for the views. But I see a lot of Anna in her. Anna's raising a self-entitled brat like herself. I honestly think her holding her dad in such high regard makes HER feel more important. He was educated and accomplished, we get it. But just because he wrote a few books does not make him Mahatma Gandhi. I hope Emilia doesn't grow up worshipping her father too because he is, you know, the inventor of YouTube.
I'm actually quite surprised in one sense by the way anna raises emilia because she's the first one to be calling the dogs (and emilia when she was a baby) brats. But then to anna I guess being bratty is just doing something that inconveniences anna and makes her have to get off her butt!

Bbopper

Post by Bbopper »

This video has been the source of a very terrifying nightmate for me before. No joke. There's something in his eyes that's just pure evil. I wonder if he used to torture dogs and cats as a kid...

life2livenow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by life2livenow »

I don't know why he didn't keep persuing this gaming channel and if he was any good at it he could have been successful like pewdiepie, and even Alfie and Zoe do a gaming channel, while Marcus just started one. Did he suck at it and not continue with it? When they first vlogged he had so many video games and was playing them so l don't undersatand why he didn't keep it up or he gave up like he does everything else (cough..buying all those stupid hand puppets..cough)

Bbopper

Post by Bbopper »

life2livenow wrote:

I don't know why he didn't keep persuing this gaming channel and if he was any good at it he could have been successful like pewdiepie, and even Alfie and Zoe do a gaming channel, while Marcus just started one. Did he suck at it and not continue with it? When they first vlogged he had so many video games and was playing them so l don't undersatand why he didn't keep it up or he gave up like he does everything else (cough..buying all those stupid hand puppets..cough)
I can see why he didn't follow through with it. He can't stick to anything, and when you have a gaming channel it's customary to finish a game walkthrough, which he of course wouldn't do. In addition to that, I don't know who might want to listen to 20 straight minutes of him screaming and shrieking and cackling his way through a game every day. He'd probably start with Tetris, get too overexcited, shit himself, and never play another game again.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

He's always been gnomelike.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Happy Anniversary babes <3

BlablaEvi
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by BlablaEvi »

Some people here need to realize that some of us know they used to be bratty minions creating love pages for blundering idiots!Either they are Jonathan and Anna or some kind of 15 year olds!Either way,their parents didn't teach them good manners!Don't trust anyone!
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

I hate to beat a dead horse, but this is honestly driving me nuts, so I have to vent somewhere. You could tell the other kid knew standing on the windowsill was wrong while Emilia laughed and looked for her dad's approval. It's so sad, but if she were from a normal family I wouldn't read so much into her behavior. I see so much of her parents' bad personality traits in her. She has this eager look on her face to make people laugh, which screams Jonathan. She doesn't really interact with other children well, she just sort of runs off, which screams antisocial Anna and Jonathan. If I didn't know any better I would think she was a hilarious kid with so much personality, instead I see the saying, "the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree" in action.

Return to “Anna Saccone”